剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, my God!
Malloy 为什么你老粘着我?
Malloy, why are you following me around?
因为老子不想跟你那个疯子女朋友独处一室
Because I don't want to be alone with your insane girlfriend.
别再疑神疑鬼的好吗 Malloy
You have got to stop acting weird, Malloy.
我们要办个晚餐会呢
We're having a dinner party.
老爹可是头一回跟你妈咪的朋友们见面
This is the first time Daddy's gonna meet all of Mommy's friends.
O qua tangin wa: 美国人Riley Martin口中外星人的名字
他自称自愿地被母船带走 并遇到了这位给他知识的外星人
她还入了邪教呢
And she's in a cult.
不是啦 Malloy 这才不是邪教
Oh, come on, Malloy, it's not a cult.
都是Astral在教堂认识的朋友
It's just Astral's church friends.
就是扮得诡异点罢了
They're just a little quirky.
Riley Martin口中的外星人 类似爬行类动物
赞美宇宙之主宰 Targissian大人
Praise Lord Targissian, God of the Universe.
愿他在吾辈肉躯之中播下异星之种
May he fill our vessels with his alien seed.
这总比天主教靠谱好吧
Hey, it makes more sense than Catholicism.
游客人数 公园预算 安全视察...
Tourism numbers, Park budget, safety inspection...
火箭背包 Connie的肉脖子 Steve的包子脸
Jet pack, Connie's neck, Steve's fat face.
Steve Steve
Steve, Steve...
Steve 你这个大傻X
Steve, you stupid son of a bitch!
你愿忠心侍奉我们的主宰Targissian吗?
Do you swear loyalty to Lord Targissian?
信他总比信奥巴马♥强♥
Hey, better him than Obama.
这特么是什么情况?
What the hell is going on?
Malloy 太好啦 看来你收到我的电子邀请函啦
Oh, Malloy, good. You got the e-vite.
猜怎么着? 他们要升我当教会的正式成员呢
Guess what? They're making me a full member of the church.
现在 Woody 仪式只剩最后一步了
Now, Woody, there's one last step.
你要献上奉伺
Your sacrificial offering.
Malloy 帮我拿支票本过来好么?
Hey, Malloy, could you grab my checkbook?
你居然还给他们钱?
Now you're giving them money?
别装得就像其它教堂
Oh, don't act like all churches
就不会坑你的毕生存款交终身会费一样
don't have a one time membership fee of your entire life savings.
嘿 你丫干什么呢?
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
偷点喷射机的油用用 加油站不卖♥♥飞机燃料
Stealing me some jet fuel. They don't sell this shit at the Exxon station.
你被逮捕了 - 好吧 我会乖乖跟你走的
You're under arrest. - Uh, okay. I'll come with you quietly.
逗你玩儿 - 偷油贼跑啦
Psych! - Hey! We got a fuel thief!
快快快 行动行动
Go, go, go! Move, move, move, move!
哇擦 哇擦
Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
可把丫们甩了 幸亏哥...
Whew, I lost 'em. Good thing I...
给我听着 我再也不会怕你了
Listen to me. I'm not afraid of you anymore.
我可是熊
I'm a bear.
你大爷的 谁的无影神脚?
God damn it! Ow... who does that?
你滚出我们家行不行?
Why don't you get out of my house?
好呗
Okay.
答应得倒轻松 说 什么阴谋? - 没阴谋
That was easy. Wait, what's the catch? - No catch.
今天晚上 Woody和我要去跳脆莓崖
Tonight, Woody and I are jumping off Brickleberry Cliff.
去新世界旅行
And traveling to a new world.
能先等我一小会儿么 疯婆娘?
Could you hold on one second, you crazy bitch?
搞半天你们的小同乐会是个自杀邪教
It turns out your little fun club's a suicide cult.
知不知道今天晚上你是要去跳崖的?
Do you know that you're gonna jump off a cliff tonight?
胡说 今晚只是教会的一次秘野旅行嘛
Nonsense, tonight is just the secret church field trip.
跳崖
不许你跟那个狂魔去任何地方 她把你洗♥脑♥了
Do not go anywhere with that maniac. She has you brainwashed.
少来 这次可不许闹 Malloy
Oh, no, not this time, Malloy.
你已经把我搞过的女朋友全都赶尽撵绝了
You have run off every girlfriend I've ever had.
就见不得我高高兴兴么?
Why can't you let me be happy?
是不是怪我不让你摸毛? 行 你来摸我好了
Is this about the petting? Fine, you can pet me.
但是你必须跟她分手
But you have to break up with her.
人家才不要你的可怜摸摸
I don't want your pity pet!
听着 Woody 你这次真得信我
Look, Woody, you have gotta believe me.
你骗人 Astral是对的 你压根就不在乎我
You're a liar! Astral's right. You don't give a shit about me!
知道么 Woody? 我跟你玩完了 玩完了
You know what, Woody? I'm done with you! It's over!
祝你自杀成功 没良心爱上当的傻X
I hope you do kill yourself, you ignorant, gullible ass...
真是爸爸见过最Q萌的抽风啦
Aw, that's the cutest stroke I've ever seen.
Woody... Ethel 你看着不大得劲啊
Woody... Ethel, you don't look so good.
我压力大才不停吃的
I been stress eating.
还好意思说我 你丫看着还不是一桶鲜屎
And look who's talking. You look like a bucket of hog shit!
抱歉 但是你还没找维修工过来修洗衣机呢
Sorry. You haven't called the maintenance guy to repair the washing machines.
我会搞定啦
I'll get to it.
Connie 骆驼趾收一收 不然飞机都要在上面降落了
Connie, tuck in that camel toe before a plane tries to land on it.
抱歉
Sorry.
Denzel 你抽哪门子风?!
Denzel, what the hell is the matter with you?
是又喝大了嘛? 喝的伶仃烂醉 跟我们的白人女偷腥?
Are you drunk again? You drinkin' the 40s and stealin' our white women?
去你的 Ethel 我这儿复习怎么走路呢
Kiss my ass, Ethel. I'm getting my Earth legs back.
你火箭背包哪去了?
Where's your jet pack?
搁eBay上卖♥♥了 告你那玩意儿不是什么好货
I sold that shit on eBay, I tried to tell you it was nothing but trouble.
放屁 是我告你的 你不听...
No, I tried to tell you and you didn't listen...
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
你们大爷啊
God damn it!
我... 滴... 神呐
Oh... my... God!
Woody是对的 我♥干♥不来这活儿
Woody was right, I can't do this job.
我哪知道得处理那么多烂事儿
I had no idea how much he had to deal with.
得赶紧找他回来
We gotta get him back.
Malloy - 干嘛 Connie?
Malloy. - Yes, Connie?
Woody死哪去了? 我们得请他回去重整江山
Where the hell is Woody? We need him to take his job back.
他正找死要去跳脆莓崖呢
He's gonna jump to his death off Brickleberry Cliff
陪着那个喷水枪神经女友
with his psycho squirter girlfriend.
就是这么个事
Tried to tell ya.
咱给赶紧赶到啊 - 好 我来开车
We gotta get over there fast! - Okay, I'll drive.
不
No!
所以让Malloy说着了? 我们就是来自杀的?
So Malloy was right? We're killing ourselves?
我还不打算就这么走人
I'm not sure about this.
胡说八道 只是一次单纯的信仰之跃
Nonsense. It is merely a leap of faith.
一艘神圣母船会降临 渡我们到宇宙天堂
A Biiavian Mother Ship will arrive and take us to our cosmic paradise.
我们会长久相依 过上"得我所欲"的极乐生活
We will be together forever, living in bliss with anything you could ever desire.
有大虾子? - 吃嘛有嘛
Jumbo shrimp? - All you can eat.
牛X 赶紧跳吧
[Bleep] It, let's jump.
天啊 时间很紧 我们动身晚了
Oh, man, it's almost time. We're running late.
路上决不能做半刻停留
We can't let anything stop us.
千层面特♥价♥优♥惠♥
等我弄点千层面顺道吃来着
Right after I get me some driving lasagna.
马上就到了 我的灵魂伴侣
It is almost time, my soul mate.
咋跟你们说的?
Mmhmm, what'd I tell you?
你太对了 Steve
Mmm, you're right, Steve.
"路食千层面"就是更好吃呢
"Driving lasagna" does taste better.
好的
Okay.
抓点紧咱还有戏 - 等下 那边是不有个求搭车的?
We've still got time if we hurry. - Wait, is that a hitchhiker?
好了 这是最后一位信徒了
Well, that was the last of the disciples.
我们就是下个咯? - 是呢
I guess we're next? - Yes.
一心向奖励 Woody
Eyes on the prize, Woody.
大虾子 大虾子 大虾子
Jumbo shrimp, jumbo shrimp, jumbo shrimp.
左转 不对 不对 这是右边 你拐右边了
Left here. No... no, that's right. You're turning right!
我左边还是你左边?
My left or your left?
老兄 咱可得抓紧去救Woody了
Man, we gotta hurry up and save Woody.
哇噻 那边是趣味高尔夫吗?
Oh, snap! Is that a two-for-one putt-putt?
好诶
Yes!
等下 我们已经尽全力赶到了
Wait! We came as quick as we could.
别跳啊 Woody 公园需要你
Don't do it, Woody! The Park needs you.
等等 Malloy呢?
Wait, where's Malloy?
他那个... 他没有来
He, uh... he didn't come.
我想他是真的不在乎我了
I guess he really doesn't care about me.
但我在乎
But I do.
从第一眼见到你 我就已经爱上你了
I've loved you since the first moment I saw you.
不 - Woody
No! - Woody!
他就是eBay上那个"会说话的12号♥熊Malloy"呀
Oh, so he's "Malloy, the talking bear 12" on eBay.
那个... 你救了我
Well, you saved me.
你救了我的命 Malloy
You saved my life, Malloy.
我早知道你是在乎我的
I knew you cared about me!
再不闭嘴我可松手了
Shut up before I drop you.
我在想什么啊? 我都不知道要怎么谢你了 小伙计
What was I thinking? I don't know how to thank you, little buddy.
还有你们这帮林警 真的谢谢你们一直惦记着我
And all you Rangers, thank you for always being there for me.
我...
I...
飞船? 是真的
The ship! It's real!
老子本来应该上船的
I could've been on that ship!
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表