剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
My secret to skating like a steed on speed
先得纵情打炮喝酒抽大♥麻♥
is to do it while [Bleep] up and liquor and weed.
这段子都押韵了 肯定不会假
If it rhymes, it's gotta be true.
怎么啦 宝贝儿?
What is it, boy?
哎呀 不好
Oh, no.
这个不是你的旧痂
That's not one of your regular scabs, buddy.
那条野生的流浪汉咬到你了
That stray hobo bit you.
不好 真是糟糕
Oh, no. Oh, God, no.
林警运动会
被患狂犬病的流浪汉咬到...
Bitten by a rabid hobo...
孩子 恐怕我们得解决掉你的小宠物了
Son, I'm afraid we'll have to put your pet down.
但是不要担心 过程会极其痛苦
But don't worry. It'll be extremely painful.
不要 - 好吧
No! - Well, okay.
如果他出现任何病征
But if he shows any sign
你就得按照美国医疗协会明文规定的那样
you'll have to follow the American Medical Association's guidelines
"一枪崩个丫的朵朵桃花开"
and "cap that cracker in his mother[Bleep] dome."
现在上场的是脆莓队溜冰选手Denzel Jackson
Now taking the ice for team Brickleberry, Denzel Jackson.
希望我没让您失望 Carruthers先生
I hope I made you proud, Mr. Carruthers.
Carruthers先生? 他1998年就死啦
Mr. Carruthers? Why, he died in 1998.
这是傻老头Willie
This is Silly Willie.
他是老年痴呆症晚期 悲伤得很
He has severe late stage Alzheimer's. Very sad.
老子"我他♥娘♥的♥在哪儿"这个名号♥可不是徒有虚名
They don't call me "where the [Bleep] am I?" Willie for nothing.
现在 我们的最后一个项目 森林体操
Now, for our final event... forest gymnastics.
看他们 Magnus
Look at 'em, Magnus.
你把Radcliff吓怂得都不敢安排人跟你对决了
You've got Radcliff so scared, he doesn't even have someone to go up against you.
金橡奖咱们妥妥地收入囊中了
The Golden Acorn is as good as ours.
各位 我真的好担心Steve
You guys, I'm really worried about Steve.
到处都找不到他
I can't find him anywhere.
脆莓代表队参赛选手 瑞士硬拳
Competing for team Brickleberry, the Swiss fist...
Magnus Blickensderfer
Magnus Blickensderfer.
黄石代表队参赛选手 威猛林警Steve Williams
And for team Yellowstone, the ranger of danger Steve Williams.
你们好 贱♥人♥们
What's up, bitches?
Steve 你对自己动什么手脚了?
Steve, what did you do to yourself?
吃了一大堆兴♥奋♥剂♥啊 是你告诉我的啊
I took a shit-ton of steroids, like you told me to.
我从没告诉你那样做
I never told you to do that.
那就是暗示了
You implied it.
现在看看我Steve
And now look at the Steve...
蓄势待发
He's ripped!
你有运动半点么?
Did you work out at all?
还得运动的?
You have to work out?
那兴♥奋♥剂♥算球的好东西啊?
What the hell good are steroids then?
无所谓了 怎么着今天我也要赢的
Ah, doesn't matter. I'm gonna win either way.
貌似兴♥奋♥剂♥也把你搞得情绪紊乱了 Steve
Uh, I think the 'roids are messing with your emotions, Steve.
闭上你的乌鸦贱♥人♥香肠嘴
Shut your fat filthy whore mouth!
对不起 Connie 我一直爱你的
I'm sorry, Connie. I always loved you.
下地狱给哥跪舔吧
Eat my balls in hell!
你干嘛要这么做?
Why would you do this?
一切都比不上胜利 Connie
Nothing is more important than winning, Connie.
你就是吃醋了 因为Steve志在必得
You're just jealous, because the Steve is a winner!
拜托 Steve 听我的
Please, the Steve, listen to me.
我是你朋友 - 我才不需要朋友
I'm your friend. - I don't need friends.
我要整死那个贱♥人♥
I need to crush that ringer.
好吧 我的蛋蛋缩回去了
Okay, my balls just disappeared.
天啊 我在干什么啊?
Oh, God. What am I doing?
我成什么了?
What have I become?
各位 能占用你们两分钟么?
Everyone, can I have your attention?
我有些话要说
I have something to say.
Adele 别扯了 来首Rolling in the Deep
Hey, Adele, shut up and sing Rolling in the Deep.
一会儿的
In a minute.
本人 Steve Williams 退出这场比赛
I, Steve Williams, am withdrawing from this event.
什么? 何必?
What? Why?
因为我伤害了所有我爱的人 以及我的蛋蛋
Because I've hurt everyone I care about, including my nuts.
我原以为胜利是最重要的东西 但显然不是
I thought winning was the most important thing, but it isn't.
家才最重要 我的脆莓之家
Family is, my Brickleberry family.
我排斥了你们所有人 甚至这个新来的帅哥...
I pushed all of you away, even this cool new guy named...
Magnus 鸟-屎-擦
Magnus Bird-turd-[Bleep].
说的太漂亮了 Steve
That was a nice speech, the Steve.
你说得对 我会全心全意做你好朋友的
And you're right, I will totally be friends with you.
等我把整个场子炸成渣渣
Right after I blow this entire place up!
Magnus是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
Magnus is a terrorist?
让我说着了 赞
I was right. Yes!
我就说嘛 呼你熊脸
I told you! In your face!
擦 又开始哺乳了
Oh, great. I'm lactating.
都站着别动
Stay where you are.
这整个场子都布满了炸♥弹♥
This whole place is littered with bombs
火线全都连在我这把瑞士军刀上
all wired to this detonator in my Swiss Army knife.
但... 你是瑞士佬啊
But... but you're Swiss.
怎么会是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
How could you be a terrorist?
因为全世界都黑我们是中立国 黑我们哪边都不选
Because the world mocks us for being neutral, for not choosing a side.
所以我发誓两边全都摧毁
So I vow to destroy both sides.
你这话真心把我搞糊涂了
I'm really confused by your message.
我是瑞士来的
Hey, I'm Swiss.
恐怖知识啥的咱还小白呢 好吧?
I'm new to the whole terrorist thing, yah?
都闭嘴 等着去死吧
Now shut up and prepare to die.
抱歉了 大伙 都是我的错
Sorry, guys. This is all my fault.
这次我真是妥妥地把大伙坑出翔了
I really effed us in the ass good, deep, and hard.
这话说得还早
Not yet you haven't.
我们中有人有打败Magnus的力量
One of us has the power to beat Magnus...
兴♥奋♥剂♥的力量
The power of steroids.
为脆莓输死一搏吧 小子
Do it for Brickleberry, son.
咱们走起
Let's dance.
别再靠近半步 死胖子 否则谁都得"嘣" 好吧?
Don't come any closer, fat man, or everybody goes boom, yah?
放轻松
Easy now.
放下那把功能扯淡的复合刀 我们通过男人的方式解决此事...
Drop the knife full of useless attachments, and we can settle this like men...
通过体操
Through gymnastics.
你丫都没打败我的骨气 (蛋蛋)
You don't have the balls to take me down.
说真的
Literally.
你够了
That's far enough.
美♥利♥坚♥个小破地儿去死吧
Death to some small part of America.
我记得火线连剪刀上了
I thought I wired the scissors.
放大镜? 不对
Magnifying glass? No.
指甲锉? 不对
Nail file? No.
剥鳞器? 不对
Fish scaler? No.
吹泡泡棒? 不对
Bubble wand? No.
测孕棒? 不对
Pregnancy test? No.
口红? 不对
Lipstick? No.
唇膏? 不对
Chapstick? No.
印戳儿? 不对
Stain stick? No.
胶棒? 不对
Glue stick? No.
荧光棒? 不对
Glow stick? No.
喷灯? 不对
Blow torch? No.
小号♥瑞士军刀? 不对
Smaller Swiss Army knife? No.
儿童鸡鸡?
Baby dildo?
成功了 Steve 你救了我们
You did it, Steve. You saved us.
简直太帅啦
That was amazing.
真抱歉我一直怀疑你的体操技能
Sorry I ever doubted your gymnastic skills.
评委们已就体操项目评判出胜者
The Judges have a winner for the gymnastics event.
等下 他们评审来着?
Wait. They were judging that?
Steve Williams获得全场满分
A perfect score for Steve Williams.
真不敢相信 我赢了 我赢了
I can't believe it. I won! I won!
凭借这一胜利 金橡奖最终花落...
With that victory, the Golden Acorn goes to...
黄石国家公园
Yellowstone National Park.
你大爷啊
God damn it!
去死 Steve 去死 死
Die, Steve, die, die!
这就像是拥抱...
It's like a hug...
一个杀我于无形的暴♥力♥拥抱
A violent hug that's slowly killing me.
不 Woody
No, Woody.
已经没有希望了 Malloy
There's no hope for him now, Malloy.
他在遭罪
He's sufferin'.
你知道我们也是不得已
You know what we've gotta do.
我懂 Woody
I know, Woody.
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表