剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
你个遭忽悠的可怜熊仔哟
Oh, you poor, misguided bear.
你吃喝拉撒睡全在人类林警旁边
You live, eat, sleep among the human Rangers.
却还半点不知道
And yet you don't know
就是你那些亲密林警谋杀了你爹娘
that one of your beloved Rangers murdered your parents!
什么? 不可能的
What? That's impossible.
我亲眼所见能有假?
I saw it with my own eyes.
我擦嘞 哪个干的?
Holy shit. Who was it?
我哪知道 他们在我眼里都一样
I don't know. They all look the same to me.
我知道哪个干的
I know which one it was.
紫色那个
The purple one.
狼都是色盲 阿乔狼
Wolves are color-blind, Joe Wolf!
你知道自己说的是个鸟?!
You don't know what the [Bleep] you're talking about.
听声儿就是紫色 - 他们怎么会?
He sounded purple. - How could they?
感受你血脉中迸发的愤怒吧
Feel the anger surge through your veins.
就让它怒不可遏
Let it overtake you.
我要见血
I want blood.
来给蛆虫当蘸酱是不?
As dipping sauce for ass maggots, right?
不是 血债血偿
No, for revenge.
蛆虫正是血债血偿最棒的粮饷
Well, revenge is a dish best served with ass maggots.
正经的 来条蛆虫尝一尝嘛
Seriously, just try one of these ass maggots.
我就不懂了
I just don't get it.
好好的林警干嘛要杀我爸妈?
Why would a ranger kill my parents?
因为人类都是邪恶之徒
Because humans are evil.
这些伤患都是在地球庆祝日上遭的殃
This injuries are just from the Earth Day celebration.
我们的大夫成天忙得不可开交
Our doctors have been working around the clock.
报告呈上来 鸭大夫
Give me your report, Dr. Gooseniak.
这只狐狸遭受了严重的头部创伤
Hmm, this fox has a serious head wound.
舔了
Lick it.
这只臭鼬遭受了严重肢体创伤
This skunk has a severely broken leg.
舔了
Lick it.
这只浣熊扭了一下鸡鸡
And this raccoon has a sprained penis.
Gary 你怎么每周这天就会扭鸡鸡?
Gary, you've sprained your penis every day this week.
我能咋地? 咱们社交太忙嘛
What can I say? I lead an active life.
甭废话开舔吧
Now make with the licking.
人类自古以来虐待动物成性
Humans have always mistreated animals.
那我又能帮啥忙?
What can I do to help?
Malloy 你是唯一一个...
Malloy, you are the only one
能把我们的要求传达给龌龊人类的熊选了
that can communicate our demands to those filthy humans.
肩负起这使命 我保证你会替你的爹娘报仇
Take up our cause, and I promise you vengeance for your parents.
说定了
I'll do it.
我才想起来呢 我还扭到蛋蛋来着
Oh, I just remembered. I also sprained my balls.
坏消息是 围攻我老二的那群黄蜂
The bad news is, the yellow jackets that burrowed up my pee hole
又在我前列腺筑了个巢
made a nest out of my prostate.
我去 好消息是个啥?
Jesus, what's the good news?
我现在尿蜜了
I'm pissing honey.
Malloy 你看上去好严肃 没事吧...
Malloy, you look so serious. Everything all...
肃静 人类
Silence, human.
Malloy 咋回事嘛?
Malloy, what's wrong?
你原先从不管Connie叫人的
You've never called Connie human before.
因为你们都是人类贱♥货♥
Because that's what you all are.
我们跟人类的帐可得好好算算了
And we have a lot of problems with humans.
是吗? "我们"是谁?
Oh, yeah? Who's "we"?
你又交了一大群毛绒朋友吗? 好事啊
Did you make some new furry friends? Good for you.
这是我们的要求清单
Here's a list of all of our demands.
萌死个人
That's cute.
停止污染环境 禁止开机动车
"Stop polluting. No more motor vehicles.
多来点湿热的山羊花蕊?
And more hot, wet goat cooter"?
好诶
Hell, yeah!
我是说 里面怎么有这个?
I mean, how did that get on there?
我是说 咩
I mean, baa.
Malloy 这上面全是浪费时间的萌人扯淡事
Malloy, that is a bunch of adorable, time-wasting nonsense.
还有别的不? - 有
Anything else? - Yes.
有人说是一个林警杀了我爸妈
Turn over the ranger who killed my parents.
林警杀了你♥爸♥妈? 不可能的
A ranger killed your parents? Impossible!
没哪个林警能下此毒手 对不 Steve?
No ranger could do something so cruel. Right, Steve?
Steve 闭嘴
Steve, shut up.
你听起来就像爬完一大截楼梯的Adele
You sound like Adele walking up a flight of stairs.
抱歉 - Woody 我们达成共识了?
Sorry. - So Woody, do we have a deal?
爹地的毛绒仔仔还想变成恐吓徒徒咋的?
Aw, daddy's little fuzzy wuzzy wants to be a commie.
要是我就不满足你们的萌萌小要求 你们又能咋地?
What're you gonna do if we don't comply with all your wittle bittie demands?
罢♥工♥?
Strike?
尼玛的动物怎么可能会罢♥工♥?
How the hell do animals go on strike?
对哦 我之前应该主动提出帮你们写这些牌子的
Uh, yeah, I probably should have offered to help with those signs.
嘿 你们 去哪啊这是? 二位不是刚到么
Hey! You! Where are you going? You just got here.
嘿 没人想来不见动物的破公园好吧
Hey, no one wants to go to a park without animals.
对嘛 感觉就像去看湖人队比赛 我老公都去停车了
Yeah, it's like going to a Lakers game and not getting gang banged
我却没被球员轮♥奸♥
by the team while my husband pulls the car around.
就是 她说啥?
Yeah! What'd she say?
你俩
You two!
快去找些能顶替示♥威♥者的动物过来
Go round us up some animals who aren't afraid to cross a picket line.
顶班的?
Scabs?
你让我们去找点动物工贼来?
You want us to get you scab animals?
工贼多难听嘛 那是改善好吧
Don't think of them as scabs. Think of them as improvements.
星战角色 加加宾克斯 说话啰嗦的纳布星人
就像《星战》里的"加加" 一下子把周边销量整老高了
You know, like when Jar Jar kicked that Star Wars franchise into hyperspace.
游起来像鱼 说起话来像奴隶 太有才了
Swims like a fish, talks like a slave. It's brilliant!
《星战》导演乔治•卢卡斯
乔治怎么想出来的 真特么是个人才啊
How did George come up with that? Oh, he's a [Bleep] genius.
哎呀 我错了
Oops. My bad.
我不是故意弄死动物的 - 没关系啦 鱼全是些傻X
I didn't mean to kill an animal. - It's okay. Fish are assholes.
你真是日益精进啊 年轻的熊仔
You are learning well, young cub.
为了奖励你 我要给你一份馈赠
And for that, I want to give you a gift.
太好了 直接冲我来吧 Naz
Awesome. Lay it on me, Naz.
这又是什么状况啊?
What is happening right now?
你别不识抬举啊
You gotta be kidding me!
Nazir大人从没允许过别的动物嗅他的屁♥股♥
Moose Nazir has never let another animal sniff his butt.
那么伟大的荣耀 难道你还不懂么?
Do you have any idea what a big honor this is?
不懂? - 你个没良心的小杂种
No? - You ungrateful bastard.
让我来吧 大人 我会深深呼吸到爽
Let me get in there, boss. I'll sniff you good.
我会深嗅到你一个月都只拉鼻屎
I'll get in so deep, you'll be shittin' boogers for a month.
不行 阿乔狼
No, Joe Wolf.
这份荣耀是专门留给我这个干儿子的
This honor is reserved for the son I never had.
我是只动物 动物不就好这口 整吧
I'm an animal. This is what animals do. Just do it.
哎哟 太光宗耀祖啦
Oh... what an honor.
你喜欢啊 来来
You like it? Please.
多闻点留着路上享受
Grab a sniff for the road.
动物工贼? Woody这尼玛是疯了吧
Scab animals? Has Woody lost his goddamn mind?
的确 但这也是拯救被遗弃被虐待动物的大好机会
Yes, but this is an opportunity to help neglected and abused animals.
咱们可以让它们好好生活
We can give them the life they deserve.
比如这只饿肚肚的咪♥咪♥
Like this hungry little kitty.
草 这混♥蛋♥
Ow! Bastard!
看看那个男人 虐待他的狗诶
Look at that man just abusing his dog.
亚历桑那州的球队 经常被黑
居然逼狗狗穿主教队的球衫
Making him wear an Arizona Cardinals jersey.
不好意思 先生 能不能打扰您一下?
Excuse me, Sir. Would you happen to have the time?
当然可以啦... - 你牵的是只冰冻火鸡
Why, yes, it's... - Your dog's a frozen turkey.
天啦
Oh, my God!
那我把什么放进烤炉去啦?
Then what did I put in the oven?
这些都是啥?
What's all this?
我要概览一下旧的安保录影带 来证明我们的清白
I'm going through all the old park's security footage to prove our innocence.
行 你就好好熬着那无数个小时的...
Well, good luck making your way through countless hours of...
嘿 看这个
Hey, look at this.
这盘就是Malloy出现在咱门口那天的带子
It's a tape from the same day Malloy ended up on our doorstep.
怎么 Steve 你这声儿就像Adele要口我
Wow, Steve. You sound like Adele going down on me.
你还好吧? - 不 一点不好
Is everything okay? - No. No, it's not.
纸包不住火 Connie 我要告诉你真♥相♥
The jig is up, Connie. There's something I need to admit.
加加宾克斯 你来我的房♥间干嘛啦?
Jar Jar Binks, what are you doing in my room?
俺喜欢 俺喜欢你
Meesa like. Meesa like you.
加加 你在干嘛啦? 加加 这样子不行啦
Oh Jar Jar, what are you doing? Jar Jar, this is crazy!
别 别 别停 别停...
Stop. Stop. Don't stop. Don't...
感觉好爽啊
That feels good.
老天爷啊
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表