剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
I was having the best dream!
我特么玩完了
I am so screwed.
我老姐跟她老公正往脆莓这边赶呢
My sister and her husband are on their way to Brickleberry right now.
我不知道你还有个姐
I didn't know you had a sister.
那是因为我一直都想让她滚出我的生活
That's because I've been trying to wish her out of my life.
嘿 Ethel 只要100刀 我就让你美梦成真
Hey, Ethel. For 100 bucks, I can make that wish come true.
我已经好久没有满足过我的黑暗面了
It's been a while since I fed my dark passenger.
不管怎么说 我姐让我抓狂死了
So anyway, my sister makes me crazy.
尽我们一生 她什么事儿都比我待遇好
I mean, our whole lives, she's always had it better than me.
恭喜了 你们生下了一个完美 漂亮的女婴
Congratulations. You're the parents of a perfect, beautiful baby girl.
还有这玩意 要我把它扔了么?
And this thing. Uh, should I toss it?
看我们干啥? 圣诞老人偏爱她
What could we do? Santa loves her more.
你看起来真美 Lucy
You look beautiful, Lucy.
♪ 我喜欢蕊蕊 ♪
♪ I like vagina. ♪
她就在路上了 我要怎么办?
Oh, she's on your way. What am I gonna do?
有了 你们可以来个人假扮我老公啊
I know. One of you could pose as my husband.
Woody? - 滚
Woody? - No!
Steve? - 抱歉 心有所属
Steve? - Sorry. Already in love.
上哪儿能找着个老公啊?
Where am I gonna find a husband?
种族歧视贱♥人♥ 拿哥当墨西哥佬一类的对待
Racist bitch. Treating me like I'm a Mexican or something.
上哪儿能找着个老公啊?
Where am I gonna find a husband?
还得找个孩子
And I need a kid.
嘿 你 小孩
Hey! Psst. Little boy.
谁想吃糖糖吗?
Do you want some candy?
抓到你了 - 救命 爸爸
Gotcha! - Help, daddy!
离我孩子远点 你吃错药了吧?
Get away from my kid! What's the matter with you?
我非常需要你儿子
I want your son. Bad!
不差钱
I've got money!
不 等等 你也可以一起来假扮我老公
No! Wait! You can join in and play my husband!
求求你了
Please.
还有继续约会的念头 真难得啊
That's good to see you're dating again.
欢迎来到脆莓公园
Welcome to Brickleberry Park.
谢谢
Thank you.
这公园还雇智障真是良心啊
It's so nice they hire the mentally challenged.
假的啦 我讨厌智障
Not really. I hate them.
天呐 他们都来了
Oh, my God, they're here.
咋的?
What?
不要 不要
No! No!
你想干嘛?
No, what are you doing?
离我远点
Get away from me!
救命
Help!
Ethel 天呐 能见到你实在太好了
Ethel. Oh, my God. It's so nice to see you.
这就是我小侄儿了吧
This must be my nephew.
你死定了
You are dead.
小淘气包儿今天没睡午觉呀
Little cranky pants didn't have his nap.
我特么非得把你眼珠子挖出来
I am gonna [Bleep] claw your eyes out!
有天赋的小孩脾气都挺大
Tantrums are normal for gifted kids.
谁尼玛小孩 我可是野兽
I'm not a kid. I'm a wild animal.
想象力还超级丰富 还有多动症
And he has such colorful imagination. Well, and ADHD.
去玩吧 亲爱的
Go play, honey.
好吧
Uh, okay.
还有你一直和我们津津乐道的老公呢?
Now where's that husband you were telling me so much about?
对 他在...
Uh, yeah. He's...
我回来了 亲爱的
I'm right here, honey.
我是Conner
Hi, I'm Conner.
Ethel亲爱的老公
Ethel's loving husband.
那啥 我看Malloy现在安静多了
Well, I see Malloy's calmed down quite a bit.
我们家Malloy就这样 前一刻动若脱兔 下一刻就静若处子
That's our Malloy. Playful one minute, a perfectly well-behaved child the next.
我听见我血流声了
I can hear my blood.
他有低血糖
He's hypoglycemic.
那Conner 你是做什么工作的?
So, Conner, what do you do for a living?
脑部手术 - 针对超模的妇科医生
Brain surgeon. - Gynecologist for supermodels.
到底哪个啊?
Well, which is it?
是给妇科医生做脑部手术
You do brain surgery on gynecologists
还是给超模兼脑科医生当妇科大夫?
or gynecology on supermodel brain surgeons?
我是做机器人的
I build robots.
这周的球赛你看了没?
So how about those packers this week?
球赛? 最近的赛季要等五个月才开赛呢
Packers? Football season doesn't start for five months.
我知道 我是想说... 那个...
I know. I was talking about the, uh...
那些同性恋
Fudge-packers.
傻缺同性恋还想结婚 闹呢吧?
Stupid homos want to get married. Am I right?
Conner
Conner!
是不是该送Malloy上学去了? 就这会儿?
Isn't it time to get Malloy to school? Like, right now?
我们上的是天才学校 他是神童
It's a school for the gifted. He's a prodigy.
我蛮想看看他学校的 介意我们一道吗?
Oh, I'd love to see his school. Mind if I tag along?
不去特么没理由啊
I don't see why the hell not.
褐丘小学
好了 到了 好好学习天天向上 宝贝
Okay, here we are. Have a good day, baby.
嘿 瞧瞧这是谁
Hey, look who it is.
是个新来的
It's the new kid.
嘿 新来的 "丑人镇"来电♥话♥
Hey, new kid. Ugly town called.
说你当选镇长啦
You just got voted Mayor.
这得多丑才能当镇长啊
Think about how ugly that means he is.
"拉稀镇"的镇长也是你哦
You're also Mayor of diarrhea town.
犀利啊
Aw, snap!
那种地方真是挫到底了
That's the worst town I ever heard of.
我男朋友真幽默
My boyfriend is so funny.
这叫"女朋友" 你一辈子都不可能有的东西
This is called a girlfriend. Something you'll never have.
老大说他要不是基佬 就是有结婚恐惧症
Either he called him gay or he's got a fear of commitment.
听好了 小哥 接下来事情这么发展
Listen, buddy. Here's what's gonna happen.
首先 我会抢掉你的朋友
First, I'm gonna take your friends.
然后我会抢掉你女人
Then I'm gonna take your girlfriend.
到你一无所有的时候 我就宰了你
And when you have nothing left, I'm going to kill you.
真没想到 我挺喜欢上学
You know what? Think I'm gonna like school.
作为一名林警 直-直-捣
As a Park Ranger, it's pin-port-tint...
知道如何"操火"是很重要的
Important to know how to [Bleep] out a fire.
灭火
Put out a fire.
我靠 跟Stephanie肯定没戏了
Damn it! I'm gonna blow it with Stephanie.
别这样 Steve 好好想想我说的
Aw, come on. Steve. Think about what I said.
我不太确定诶 Denzel 脑补观众全♥裸♥对我没啥帮助
I don't know, Denzel. Imagining the audience naked really doesn't work for me.
咱就想帮帮你嘛
Just trying to help.
好吧 咱们换成B计划
All right, time for plan "B".
我先帮你热热场 相信我 绝对屌♥炸天
I'm gonna pump the kids up for you. Trust me, it's all about showmanship.
谢啦 兄弟
Thanks, man.
Woody 你也是来帮我准备演讲的?
Woody? You're here to help me with my speech too?
啥演讲?
What speech?
如果不是昨晚我喝麻了
Either I drank way too much last night or...
就是我乃狼人
Or I'm a Werewolf!
底线就是 我陪Ethel陪场作戏
So bottom line, I'm gonna go along with Ethel's charade
直到我解决掉那个小混♥蛋♥为止
long enough to destroy this bully's life.
嘿 Malloy 我懂的
Hey, Malloy. I've been there.
以前我也老被欺负
I used to get bullied too.
我老子总会来学校 抢走老妈给我的午饭钱
My old man would show up at school, take the lunch money my mom gave me
拿电源线抽得我屁滚尿流
beat the piss out of me with an extension cord.
很丢人吧? 肯定的
Was it humiliating? Sure.
但我也给了他好看
But I showed him.
我开始享受挨抽的感觉
I started to enjoy the beatings.
性奋地享受
Sexually.
够啦 我不敢坐你大腿上了
Okay. I'm gonna get off your lap now.
这样交交心最舒服了
Great talk, son. Hey
说起来 你是不是换发型了?
by the way, did you get a haircut?
好啦 孩子们 安静啦
All right, kids. Settle down.
马上登场是一位特别英俊潇洒的公园林警...
We're about to bring out a remarkably handsome Park Ranger to...
闭嘴吧 Steve女 接下来就交给我啦
Zip it, Beav-Steve. I'll take it from here.
哟 跟着节拍
Yo, drop that beat!
动起来 小杂碎们
Yeah, mother[Bleep]!
都给我在这破屋子里骚起来
It's time to get krunk up in this bitch!
♪ 丰乳肥臀 丰乳肥臀 ♪
♪ Ass and titties. Ass and titties. ♪
♪ 大屁♥股♥扭啊 大屁♥股♥晃 ♪
♪ Shake that ass. Drop that ass. ♪
♪ 抽 插 抽 插 ♪
♪ Slide, dip. Slide, dip. ♪
♪ 落地得分 便便屎黄 ♪
♪ Touch the ground. Doo doo brown!♪
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表