剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
我是代♥孕♥的 这不是我的宝宝
It's just that I'm a surrogate and it's not my baby.
我愿意让你摸 但法律上来说不行
I would let you, but legally, I'm not allowed.
你们还记得著名的高院案子
You remember the famous Supreme Court case
邓提起诉摩尔吗[罐头名]
Dinty vs. Moore?
对 我看过
Oh, yes, I read about that. ?
凯蒂 能为你办送礼会我太开心了
Katie, I'm so happy to be doing this for you.
我觉得我们刚认识时 花了一段时间才合拍
I felt like when we first met, it took us a while to click,
现在我们终于合拍了
but now we're clicking!
苏珊 我也是这样觉得的
Actually, Suzanne, I feel the exact same way.
非常感谢你办这个派对
Thank you so much for this party
让我把小安娜凯特带来
and for letting me bring little Anna-Kat.
当然了
Oh, of course.
她太可爱了
She is such a cutie. ?
的确是的
She is, isn't she?
她是我...
She's my --
停下 我不是你最爱的孩子
Stop it! I am not your favorite!
这不是一个宝宝
And this isn't a baby!
那个
Well...
我想我...
I guess I'm just gonna...
是的
Uh...yeah.
要知道 真的很好笑
You see, this is...really funny.
我没发现假装怀孕
I don't see anything remotely funny
有一点点的好笑
about pretending to be pregnant.
你当然不会 泰拉
Of course you wouldn't, Tara.
任何有幽默感的人
I mean, everyone with a sense of humor
都会觉得这样好笑
would see that this is funny.
对吗
Right?
凯蒂 你为什么要做这样的事
Katie, why would you do something like this?
我不是要伤害任何人
I didn't do it to hurt anybody.
我只想借此不做强制性志愿者
I just did it to get out of mandatory volunteer hours.
我们都讨厌做义工
We all hate volunteering.
我不讨厌
I don't.
塞吉 你是不寻常的女人
Well, Sage, you're an unusual woman.
真的 凯蒂
Seriously, Katie.
你不必让我为你办一个宝宝送礼会
You didn't have to let me throw you a baby shower.
是 但是 那我们什么时候才有机会相聚呢
Yeah, but when do we all have the chance to get together?
在学校做义工时
When we volunteer at school.
对
Right.
你最好离开
I think it's best if you go.
苏珊
Suzanne!
好的
Okay.
我理解
I understand.
安吉拉 多瑞丝 看你们能否把礼物搬上车
Angela and Doris, see if you can bring the presents to the car.
你为什么这样做 安娜凯特
Why did you do that, Anna-Kat?
我和这里的女人们 关系终于好点了
I was finally making some progress with the ladies in this town,
现在又回到起点了
and now I'm back to square one.
我不想再做你最爱的孩子
I don't want to be your favorite anymore.
什么 为什么呢
What? Why not?
这让泰勒和奥利弗生气
'Cause it makes Taylor and Oliver mad,
他们对我不好
and then they're not nice to me.
所以我做些让你生气的事
So I did things to make you upset,
但根本没用
and nothing worked.
所以我掀起你的衣服 希望你别再喜欢我了
So I lifted your shirt, hoping you wouldn't like me anymore.
小甜豆 我会永远喜欢你
Sweetpea... I will always like you.
我会永远爱你
I will always love you.
但如果我让你 在你哥哥姐姐面前难做人
But if I put you in a bad spot with your brother and sister...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不会再这样做了
And I won't do it anymore.
你保证吗
You promise?
我保证
I promise.
这个家里再没有谁是最受宠的
No more favorites in this family.
我会平等对待你们
I'm treating you all equally.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mama!
不客气
Of course!
为我最爱...
Anything for my fav--
为你做什么都行
Anything for you.
妈 我需要手♥机♥
Mom! I need my phone back!
不
No!
我的紧身衣呢 找不到了
Where are my tights? I can't find my tights!
-在浴室里 -我刚找过了
- They're in the bathroom. - I just looked in there!
在浴帘杆上
They're on the shower rod.
妈 如果我再不发照片互动
Mom, if I don't continue my Snapchat streaks,
我跟那个穿条纹长筒袜 午餐时看书的女生
I'm no different than the girl with the striped tube socks
就没区别了
who reads books at lunch!
你想要个这样的女儿吗
Do you want that for a daughter?!
她可以做我的女儿吗
Is she available?!
太不公平了
You're so unfair!
我想帮你 但我不是她最爱的孩子了
I'd try to help you, but I'm not her favorite anymore.
闭嘴 否则我会把你锁在地下室里
Shut up, or I will lock you in the basement.
别关在地下室
Not the basement!
泰勒 别这样说
Taylor, don't say that!
你知道她害怕地下室
You know she's afraid of the basement!
废话 所以我才这样说
Duh! That's why I'm saying it!
我得跟你说多少次 别跟我说"废话"
How many times do I need to tell you -- don't "Duh" Me!
-跟你的孩子们谈谈 -谈什么
- Talk to your children! - About what?
家里的事都得我来吗
Do I have to figure out everything around here?!
我不知道发生了什么事
I don't know what's happening! ?
我的紧身衣是湿的 是湿的
My tights are damp! My tights are damp!
穿上 我们到的时候就干了
Just put them on wet. They'll be dry by the time we get there.
-你不知道 -我什么都知道
- You don't know that! - I know everything!
现在所有人上车
Now, everybody! Get in the car!
这个怎么在这里
What's this doing here?
我找安吉拉拿回来了 因为
I got it back from Angela, because, you know --
别说"谁知道呢"
Don't say "You never know."
我知道 孩子们知道
I know. The kids know.
就连小马先生也知道 格雷格
Even Mr. Horsey knows, Greg.
你怎么还没小马先生聪明
How are you not smarter than Mr. Horsey?
我们为什么要来这里
Why are we even here?
支持你们的兄弟
We're supporting your brother.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我们都想回家
We all want to go home.
这里所有的人都希望自己在家
Everybody in this place wishes they were at home.
他们只是太有礼貌没表示出来
They're just too polite to show it.
也许是因为他们喜爱孩子
Maybe they just like children.
我不懂你为什么连谈都不想谈
I don't understand why you don't even want to talk about it.
要说过去几天教会我什么
If this last couple of days has taught me anything,
就是我受够了
it's that I'm done.
也就是说 我们不生了
Which means... we are done.
这是什么
What is this?
这是芭蕾入门课 上课的当然是孩子
Well, it's beginning ballet. Who else is gonna take it?
这是我见过的最可爱的画面
This is the cutest thing that I have ever seen.
有时候 作为母亲 所有事都不顺利
Some days, as a mom, everything goes wrong,
你会无法忍♥受多一秒
and you just can't take another second.
但只需要一个美好的瞬间
But all it takes is one good moment
就能抵消一千万个不好的时刻
to erase the 10 million crappy ones.
也许
Maybe.
三台摄像机 打板
Three cameras and mark!
我想到了书名 约翰·斯图尔特·密尔
And I thought of a title -- "John Stuart Mill
彻底的后果
and the Consequences of a Thoroughgoing" --
太棒了
Amazing!
我想到了书名 约翰·斯图尔特·密尔
And I thought of a title -- "John Stuart Mill
长♥期♥的后果
and the Consequences of a Long-Term" --
-好的 -太棒了
- Okay. - ?Amazing!
像男人那样说话
Spoken like a man...
飘洋过海的男人
who came across the ocean...
救命
Help!
停
Cut!
你想让我快点进去吗 亲爱的
You want me to go in sooner, honey?
我们
We are trying
在庆祝情人节
to celebrate Valentine's Day over here --
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表