剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
没有一个人接受我的好友邀请
None of you have accepted my friend request!
太没礼貌了 你们大可以先加我为好友
That's rude! You can just friend me
然后屏蔽我的动态不就行了
and then unfollow my feed!
我也不会发现啊
I won't know!
终于全都说出来了 感觉好爽
God, it feels so good to finally get it all out!
谁还来
Who's next?
谁和我一起
Who's with me?
千万别做傻事 凯蒂
Don't do it, Katie.
你刚教了格雷格 做人要刻薄
You just taught Greg to be mean.
不要现在又说一套做一套
Don't send him mixed signals now.
表演完了你想不想来我们家坐坐
You want to come over to our place after the show?
乐意至极
I'd love to.
我把装饰品都带上 拯救你的圣诞节
I'll bring decorations and save your Christmas.
我们用冬青枝装饰厅堂
? Deck the halls with boughs of holly ?
发啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦
? Fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la ?
这是快乐的季节
? 'Tis the season to be jolly ?
发啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦
? Fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la ?
我给精灵说了你邀请了维芙
I told the Elf you invited Viv over.
他对你刮目相看
He was really impressed.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mama.
你最好了
You're the best.
偶尔做个好人也挺好
I guess being nice isn't so bad.
好像圣诞节每个人都心想事成了
Looks like Christmas worked out for everybody.
好吧 并不是每个人
Well, not everybody.
你好 请问诺拉在吗
Hi. Is Nora here?
我的孩子们有份礼物要交给她
My kids got her a gift.
你们太贴心了 我能看看吗
Aww, that's so sweet. May I see?
世上最佳外婆 爱你的布拉德和贝瑟尼
她肯定会喜欢的 进去吧
She'll love it. Go on in.
教了他们一个圣诞节教训
Taught them a Christmas lesson --
家人的重要性什么的
importance of family, et cetera.
-做T恤花了他们100美元呢 -真的
- Cost them $100. ?- Really?
商城里有这种定制T恤的 只要20美元
They make them at the mall for 20 bucks.
一会儿可要好好聊聊这个
That's a discussion for later.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表