剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
居然管用
Hey, it worked.
这事没完
This isn't over!
你还在吗
Are you even there?
快来
Come here.
感谢一通知你就来了 唐
Thanks for coming on such short notice, Don.
我的乐队40分钟后就要演出了
My band goes on in 40 minutes.
我们改天去看看你演出
Oh, we'd love to come watch you sometime.
你不想 没人想
No, you don't. No one does.
别挡道 泰拉
Get out of the way, Tara!
-我无法呼吸 -我需要空气
- I can't breathe! - I need air!
再见了 兄弟们
Goodbye, muchachos!
里面没空气了
They're running out of air!
帮我个忙 和我老公聊聊
Can you do me a favor and hang out with my husband
这样他才知道自家老婆有多好
so he can see how good he has it?
-我找到了 -还剩30秒
- I found it! - 30 seconds remaining.
-正好 还有20秒 -开舱门
- Just in time. 20 seconds left. - Open the hatch.
你还得整理数字顺序
Well, you still have to unscramble the code.
是我的生日
It's my birthday.
他成功了
He got it!
我把密♥码♥给指挥部
I'll send the code to Central Command.
-正好赶上 -10秒
- Just in time. - 10 seconds.
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
-爸 计时器 快开门 -1
- Dad, clock. Open the door. - 1...
红色警报
Red alert.
氧气储存为零
Oxygen stores empty.
气闸门打开
Airlock released.
多谢帮忙 唐 请留下吃蛋糕
Thanks for helping out, Don. Please stay for cake.
好的 反正我的乐队不需要我
That's fine. My band doesn't need me anyway.
我只是打手鼓的
I only play tambourine.
埃约
Eyo.
-你怎么来了 -带你回家
- What are you doing here? - I'm taking you home.
我还不想走
I'm not ready to go yet.
埃约·巴克利·萨莫斯 你中了什么邪
Eyo Buckley Summers, what has gotten into you?!
不好意思
Excuse me!
我明确地 热血沸腾地
I specifically, passionately
叫你不要找他
told you not to call him.
格雷格 让他修门他很开心
Greg, he was happy to do it.
他看起来不开心
He doesn't look happy.
任何50岁手鼓表演者的开心模样
He looks as happy as any 50-year-old tambourine player
都是这样
is ever gonna look.
非常棒的生日会
Great birthday.
我没发现自己已经厌倦了
I didn't realize how tired I was of having
那些明星来参加派对
all those celebrities at our parties.
除了碧昂丝 她太棒了
I mean, not Beyoncé. She's awesome.
但其他那些家伙就算了
But the rest of those yahoos...
超♥市♥蛋糕比贵蛋糕好吃多了
Oh, supermarket cake is so much better than expensive cake.
很高兴你们喜欢
Glad you guys are enjoying it.
我真希望我家也有钱到要装穷
I wish my family was super wealthy pretending to be poor.
对 隐藏亿万家产的确有优势
Yeah, hiding billions has its advantages.
那不可能
That is not happening.
我不要我的儿子和你的女儿嬉闹
I don't want my son cavorting with your daughter.
全世界就这件事我同意你的看法
That is the only thing in the entire world that I agree with you on.
还有吃小牛肉很残忍♥
That and the fact that eating veal is cruel....
也很美味
and delicious.
唐 还想吃蛋糕吗
Well, hi, Don. You want some more cake?
很奇怪 那边的小男生
Weirdest thing -- Those boys over there
-在说你们多有钱 -什么
- are talking about how rich you guys are. - ?What?
你们有很多钱
Yeah, you've got all kinds of money
藏在瑞士银行
hidden in Swiss bank accounts.
说是你告诉他们的
Said you were telling them all about it.
我可以解释
So I can explain.
我妈给你们的房♥租很优♥惠♥
My mom's been giving you guys a break on rent
因为她觉得你们很谦逊
'cause she thought you had modest means
是好人
and were good people.
看来她并不知道事实
Seems like she doesn't know the whole story.
我来 我来
I got this, I got this.
唐
Don.
我在为我的儿子说谎
I was lying for my son
这样他在朋友面前才有面子
so that he would look good in front of his friends.
我向你发誓 我们不是有钱人
I promise you. We are not rich.
我要跟我妈说你们房♥租的事
Well, I'm gonna go talk to my mom about your rent,
我会在她看《史蒂夫·哈维秀》时说
and I'm gonna do it in the middle of "Steve Harvey,"
她会非常生气的
and she's gonna be real mad.
奥利弗 可以单独聊聊吗
Oliver, can I talk to you in private?
好的
Sure.
我刚无意中听到你♥爸♥说你们不是有钱人
I just overheard your dad say you're not really rich.
出什么事了
What's going on?
那是因为
That's because...
我不是
...I'm not.
我在说谎
I'm lying.
这就是我
This is me.
这是我生活的地方
This is where I live.
这是我家的破烂小房♥子
This is my small crappy house.
你家不破 你在这里可以过得很开心
Your house isn't crappy. You can have fun here.
我家像博物馆
My house is like a museum.
我们只允许坐一张沙发
There's, like, one couch we're allowed to sit on.
真的吗
Really?
对 我就喜欢你这点
Yeah, that's what I like about you.
你和其他男生不同
You're different than all these other guys.
是的 我只是个普通人
Yeah, you know, I'm just regular people.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
这下糟了 凯蒂 真的糟了
This is bad, Katie, really bad.
他在说什么
What was he talking about?
为什么唐会觉得我们是有钱人
Why exactly does Don think that we're rich?
奥利弗觉得这房♥子很丢人
Well, Oliver was embarrassed about the house and --
所以你说我们有瑞士银行账户吗
So you said that we had Swiss bank accounts?
凯蒂 整件事是你的错
Katie, this whole thing is on you.
你把派对强加在奥利弗身上
You forced this party on Oliver.
你公然背着我找房♥东
You blatantly went behind my back with the landlord.
对 我说谎了
Yes, I lied,
但这一切本来都不会发生
but none of this would've happened
只要你 哪怕一次对人不强势
if you, for once, didn't steam-roll over people
按他们想要的去做
and, instead, actually did what they wanted.
没错 你是对的
That's true. You're right.
我这次真的做错了
I really screwed up this time.
真是对不起
I am so sorry.
谁知道会发生什么事
Now who knows what's gonna happen?
他们会涨房♥租 我们就不能住这里了
They could raise the rent, and then we couldn't live here.
说什么呢 我们必须住这里
What are you talking about? We have to live here.
这是世上最棒的房♥子
This is the best house ever.
这是世上最棒的派对
And this was the best party ever.
你是世上最棒的妈妈
And you're the best mom ever.
不管了
Forget it.
我要继续强势 亲爱的
Steam-rolling is back, baby.
派对真不错 那是我吃过的最好吃的蛋糕
Party was great, and that was the best cake I ever had.
你吃了蛋糕吗 那里面有鸡蛋和牛奶
You ate the cake? It has eggs and milk in it.
你应该试着用这些做东西吃
You should try using those things.
上车
Get in the car.
明天继续学习吗
So, another study session tomorrow?
好 我很乐意
Yeah. I'd like that.
你女儿已经让我儿子堕落到你这种水平了
Your daughter is already bringing my son down to your level.
是的
Yes, she is.
她会摧毁他的
She's gonna destroy him.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表