剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
She was completely out of line with Anna-Kat.
我同意时机是不对
I agree the timing was way off,
但也没那么可怕
but it really wasn't that terrible.
埃莉医生之前也建议给安娜凯特用药
It's not like Dr. Ellie hasn't suggested medication for Anna-Kat before.
我不想走这条路
I am not willing to go down that road
除非其他路我们都走得精疲力尽了
until we've exhausted all the other roads.
我完全同意
I totally agree with you,
但如果我们觉得她需要 也是一种办法
but it's there for us if we feel like she needs it.
因为在脑海里唱歌♥
Because the singing in your head,
就今天看到的 没用
from what we've seen today -- not effective.
我妈只是想给安娜凯特吃药
My mom just wants to drug Anna-Kat
这样她不用应付她
so she doesn't have to deal with her.
同样原因 她想到处飞
The same reason why she wanted to fly around the world --
这样不用应付我
so she didn't have to deal with me.
你为什么跟我说 你应该去告诉她
Why are you telling me this? You should be telling her.
格雷格 这是留在棺材前说的
Greg! This is coffin talk.
你对你妈妈挑毛病
You know, you're critical of your mom,
但现在你却想着她
but you're the one who's thinking of herself right now.
你的表现和她一样
You're acting just like her.
就是这样了 格雷格
So, this is it, Greg.
这里是你生命终结的地方
This is where your life ends.
亲爱的 你现在有机会
Sweetheart, this is your chance
和你妈妈好好谈一谈
to have a real conversation with your mother.
好吧
Fine.
我从来都不懂她
I've never been able to get through to her.
至少你懂怎么摸她
At least you know how to touch her.
一切还好吗
Everything okay? ?
我的天 太好了
Oh, my God. So good!
我知道这不关我的事
I know it's none of my business...
你应该闭嘴
Here's where you stop talking.
-但如果你想听我的意见 -我不想
- ...but if you want my opinion... - I don't.
药物对我的继子有神奇的作用
...medication has done wonders for my step-kids.
维芙 我不会...
Viv, I am not gonna --
我明白
I get it.
我开始也是怀疑的
I had my doubts about it going in, too.
但那些孩子完全失控了
But those kids were totally out of control,
我开始吃这个后
and once I started taking these,
发现应付他们容易多了
I found them much easier to handle.
这些药能帮你笑着熬过痛苦吗
So, these pills help you smile through the pain?
我什么也感觉不到
I feel nothing.
原来需要吃药的不是安娜凯特
So, turns out Anna-Kat doesn't need drugs --
而是我们
We do.
我记得这个
Oh, I remember these.
我们要再赌吗
Can we go again?
好啊 我很乐意多拿些你的钱
Sure. I'm happy to take more of your money.
赌博太棒了
Gambling's awesome.
我觉得这将成为我以后人生中的大问题
I think it's gonna be a problem for me later in life.
我感觉真好
?I feel good.
我也是
Me, too. ?
妈 你所做的就是吸引注意力
Mom, all you do is try to get attention,
而我所做的就是吼你
and all I do is yell at you.
我们得想办法不再这样
We have got to figure out a way to stop that.
拜托 妈
?I mean, come on, Mom.
这是什么东西
What is with this thing?
这是因为车祸
Well, it's -- it's from my car accident.
我打电♥话♥跟你说过 但你从来没跟进
I called you about it, but you never followed up.
因为你说了没事
Because you said it was nothing.
当我听到"没事" 我就不会再管了
When I hear the word "Nothing," I move on.
我只想问你
Okay, can I just ask you --
为什么要你陪我那么难
Why is it so hard for you to be there for me?
你说真的吗
Seriously?
你什么时候陪过我
When were you there for me?
你选择了旅行冒险的生活
You picked a life of travel and adventure
而不是陪你的孩子
over being there for your kids!
我的语气很开心 但我其实很生气
I sound happy, but I'm very upset!
凯蒂 我知道我不是个好妈妈
Katie, I know that I wasn't a good parent.
无论那东西是什么
You know, whatever that thing was
当妈的应该有的我就是没有
that's supposed to kick in just never kicked in.
也许因为你是非常差劲的妈妈
Well, maybe because you were such a crappy mom,
所以我非常努力做个好妈妈
that's why I try so hard to be a good mom.
是我让你成了好妈妈
So I made you a good mom.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
不是这个意思
Not what I'm saying.
抱歉我那样说安娜凯特
And I'm sorry that I said that about Anna-Kat.
抱歉
And I'm sorry
在你小时候 我错过了那么多
that I missed so many things when you were younger.
比如说那个奇怪的霹雳舞
You know, like that weird break-dancing thing.
对你一直很重要
?It was always so important to you.
现在也不迟 妈
Well, it's never too late, Mom.
好的
Okay?
好的
Okay.
太厉害了
That's something. ?
不如你帮我把这个取下来
All right, why don't you help me get out of this thing,
然后我们下楼 在维芙的开心丸
and then we can go downstairs and enjoy ourselves
药力消失前 我们先乐乐
before Viv's happy pills wear off?
你在哪里弄的这个东西
I mean, where did you get this thing?
我去看望露丝·杰克逊
Oh, I visited Ruth Jackson in the home.
她衣橱里有这个
?And this was in her closet.
那女人根本不知道
?That woman doesn't have a clue.
有一半时间 她都是裸着去吃午餐
?Half the time, she goes to lunch nude.
感谢你之前的礼物
Thank you for your gift earlier.
真管用
?It did the job.
我有很多
I've got gobs of them.
我真高兴你来了
I'm really glad you came.
这种药丸药力太强大了
These pills are powerful.
凯蒂
Hey, Katie.
你不如把屁♥股♥放在这里 坐我旁边
Why don't you sit your bottom here, next to me?
瓦利 我坐谁的旁边都行
Oh, Vali, I think I'm going to go ahead
就是不会坐你旁边
and probably sit next to anyone else.
好的
Fair enough.
-我坐那里 -好的
- I'll sit there. - Okay.
妈
Mom.
你想坐在我旁边吗
Do you want to go ahead and sit next to me?
我很乐意
I would love that.
抱歉今天我俩之间这么尴尬
Hey, I'm sorry things got awkward with us today.
我们重新开始
Let's just start over.
感恩节快乐 格雷格
Happy Thanksgiving, Greg.
感恩节快乐
Oh, happy Thanksgiving.
你 你刚解开了我的文胸
You -- You just unhooked my bra.
就算我努力我也做不到
That's not even a thing I can do if I'm trying!
格雷格
Oh, Greg.
一年中唯一一次
The one time a year
红薯上有棉花糖
we get little marshmallows on sweet potatoes,
你却嗨到没端上来
and you're too high to put them on the table.
我昨天做了很多不好的决定
I made a lot of bad decisions yesterday.
这还用说
You're telling me.
炉子开了一整晚
You left the oven on all night long.
可能会烧掉房♥子
You could have burned down the house.
我也没关水龙头
I also left the sink on.
可以灭掉部分的火
It would have put out part of the fire.
不
No!
不不
No, no, no, no, no!
怎么了
What?
显然 我还同意
Apparently, I also agreed to make
和我妈一起拍《极速前进》的报名视频
an "Amazing Race" audition video with my mom.
永远不要嗑药 凯蒂
Always say no to drugs, Katie.
她写了剧本
She wrote a script.
她要我买♥♥紫色背心装
She wants me to buy a purple tank top.
她疯了
She is bananas!
亲爱的
Honey.
妈妈要向你道歉
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表