剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
It's voluntary.
但你之前很激动的
Yeah, but you seemed so excited about it.
我觉得我们一起玩挺好的
Well, I thought it would be cool if you and I hung out instead.
你和我 周五晚上
You, me? On a Friday night?
两个男人
Just two dudes.
我们两个男人明晚做什么
Well, what are we dudes doing tomorrow night?
爸 问题应该是
The question is, Dad,
明晚我们不会做什么
"What aren't we going to do tomorrow night?"
完全不具体 我全参加
That is wildly non-specific. I'm in for all of it.
小伙子们
Hey, boys.
你们下午闲逛时
Better not have ruined your appetite
最好没毁了晚上的胃口
during your hangout this afternoon.
似乎这股怨气是冲着你来的
Seems like this energy might be more of a "You" problem.
我不知道你晚餐做什么
I don't know what you're making for dinner,
但肯定是平的
but it's gonna be flat.
买♥♥礼服开心吗
Did you enjoy your tux shopping?
我们没买♥♥
Actually, we didn't go tux shopping.
-为什么 -他不参加舞会了
- Why? - He's blowing off the dance.
-为什么 -说挺差劲
- Why? ?- Says it's gonna be lame.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - ?I don't know.
他觉得和我一起玩更开心
He thought it would be more fun to hang out with me.
这是说谎
Well, that's a lie.
-嫉妒 -想想看 格雷格
- Jealous. - ?Think about it, Greg.
两天前 这事重要到不能告诉他妈
Two days ago, it was a big enough deal that he couldn't tell his mother.
发生了什么变化
What changed?
我没问
I didn't ask.
你没问
You didn't ask.
12岁的男生想在周五晚
What's so wrong about a 12-year-old boy wanting
和老爸一起疯下有什么不对
to do a little air-drumming with his pops on a Friday night?
亲爱的 听听你自己说的话
Honey, listen to yourself.
-他叫我兄弟 -格雷格
- He called me "Bro." - ?Oh, Greg.
我被骗了 是吗
I got played, didn't I?
对
Yeah.
我们需要知道他不想参加舞会的真♥相♥
We need the truth about why he doesn't want to go to the dance,
知道我们要怎么知道吗
and you know how we're gonna find it?
不是等鱼上钩
Not by having the fish come to us.
不 我们把炸♥药♥扔进水里
No, we're gonna toss a stick of dynamite in the water
让答案漂到水面来
and let the answers float to the surface.
来
Come on.
你为什么不去参加头等机密的高级舞会
Why aren't you going to your top-secret fancy dance?
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 这可不好 伙计
You ratted me out. Not cool, man.
干嘛呢 和我一起
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, stay with me.
-你们来做什么 -你骗了我
- Why are you guys in here? - You lied to me.
我没说谎
I didn't lie.
我只是保留了一些事实
I might have withheld a few facts.
隐瞒的谎言是世界上最糟糕的谎言
A lie of omission is the worst kind of lie.
我想最糟糕的谎言
Actually, I think the worst kind of lie is
是让一个无辜的人坐牢的彻底的谎言
an outright lie that lands an innocent man in prison.
-你做什么 -我...
- What are you doing? - I...
你求你父亲为你向我撒谎
You asked your father to lie to me for you,
你背着我上"如果表现得像有钱的混♥蛋♥"课
and you're taking "How to behave like a rich jerk" classes behind my back.
-这是礼仪课 -抱歉
- They're etiquette lessons. - Oh, I'm sorry.
我要翘着兰花指骂你吗
Should I be yelling at you with my pinky up?
回答我
Give me answers.
你为什么不参加舞会
Why aren't you going to that dance?
我跟爸说了 太差劲了
Like I told Dad, it's gonna be lame.
你坚持这一说法吗
Mm, is that the story you're sticking to?
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, buddy.
你也有 "奥图式泄密"
You have it, too -- the "Otto tell."
我们出♥卖♥♥♥其他人时 身体会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
When we betray others, our bodies betray us.
说
Spill it.
马上
Now.
我不想参加
Okay, I don't want to go anymore
是因为我的舞伴
'cause I got partnered with someone
-不是我想要的 -谁
- I don't want to dance with. -Who?
某个女生
Some girl.
告诉我名字
I want a name.
金米·吴
Kimmie Wu.
-22码金米·吴 -对
- Kimmie Wu "Size Twenty-Two"? - ?Yes.
你搭档一个胖女孩
You got stuck with a fat girl
她不是未来的西港苗条娇妻
and not one of Westport's skinny future trophy wives,
你就退却了吗
so you're backing out?
奥利弗 真的吗
Wow, Oliver. Really?
作为胖女士的儿子
You know, as the son of a larger lady,
我以为做22码金米·吴的舞伴
I would think that you would be sensitive
你会更加照顾她的情绪
being partnered with Kimmie Wu "Size Twenty- Two."
原以为一个胖女士
You'd think, as a larger lady,
不会叫她22码金米·吴
you'd stop calling her Kimmie Wu "Size Twenty-Two."
这些礼仪课有教你在非常愚蠢的时刻
Are those manners classes teaching you to talk back
这样顶撞你的母亲吗
to your Mom at a really stupid moment?
奥利弗 你要参加沙龙舞会
Oliver, you are going to that cotillion dance,
你母亲和我也会去
and your mother and I are going, too.
我们要确保你和那个女孩跳舞
And we're going to make sure that you dance with that girl
因为你♥爸♥和我养育的是高素质
because your father and I are raising high-quality,
不让人讨厌的人类
non-sucky human beings.
人类
Human beings.
我支持你
I got your back.
两朵腕花 一个给奥利弗漂亮的胖舞伴
Two corsages -- One for Oliver's big, beautiful date,
-一个给你的舞伴 -我真客气
- and one for yours. - Oh, I shouldn't have.
今晚玩得开心
Have fun tonight.
别担心 亲爱的 所有问题都自然会解决的
Don't worry, honey. Everything will work itself out.
你♥爸♥说得对
Your Dad's right.
我知道今天没人给你发短♥信♥ 但他们会发的
I know nobody texted you today, but they will.
你还在看我的短♥信♥吗
You're still reading my texts?
抱歉让你觉得
Oh, I'm so sorry if I gave you the impression
我会开始尊重你的隐私
that I was going to respect your privacy.
我错了
That was wrong of me.
看你 真帅
Look at you -- so handsome.
也许养的不行
We may not be raising them right,
但我们生的孩子真漂亮
but we certainly make beautiful babies.
快点完事吧
Can we just get this over with?
尽管在车上不满意 我们到了后
Do all your pouting in the car because when we get there
你要笑 要开心
you are going to smile, you are going to have fun,
要像没人看着你一样跳舞
and you're going to dance like nobody's watching...
或是按指示做
or exactly how they instructed you to.
有需要就打电♥话♥
Call if you need anything.
苏菲的妈妈是沙龙舞班的家长
Sophie's mom is a part of that whole cotillion crowd,
如果你看到她 请别说任何话
so if you see her please do not say anything.
我只关注你弟 不管你了
All my attention's off you and on your brother.
比起你 他今天更让我生气
He pissed me off just a little bit more than you today.
多谢了 奥利弗
Thanks, Oliver.
我明白了
I get it now.
在这里 他们被训练成为他们
This is where they train to become them.
你的舞伴
There's your girl.
你的腕花
Here's your corsage.
笑容呢
Now, where's that smile?
还是别笑了
Maybe no smile.
给点建议 胖女生不喜欢
A little advice -- Big girls don't like it
你把手放在她们的中间部位
when you rest your hands on their midsection.
接触只限于肩膀和其他多骨的关节
Limit contact to just shoulders and other bony joints.
奥利弗 亲爱的
Oliver, honey?
爸 我要去洗手间
Dad, I need to use the bathroom.
爱丽丝·麦卡锡和其他男生来的
Alice McCarthy's here with another boy.
可怜的奥利弗
Ohh, poor Oliver.
他可能希望他俩能做舞伴
He probably hoped that they'd get partnered together.
现在他得看着她和别的帅哥跳舞
And now he has to watch her dance with that hot guy.
他才14岁 凯蒂
He's 14 years old, Katie.
别搞得这么怪怪的 格雷格
Well, don't make it weird, Greg.
-要和他谈谈吗 -什么
- Should we go talk to him? - What?
不
No.
我甚至不知道要和他说什么
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表