剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
You know what it's like?
像拥抱豆袋椅一样
It's like hugging a little beanbag chair.
可怜的艾伦
Oh, poor, sweet Alan.
感觉真好
Oh, it's so good.
泰勒和奥利弗哄安娜凯特睡觉
Taylor and Oliver put Anna-Kat to bed,
正式没我们什么事了
so we are officially off the clock.
你想看什么电影
What movie do you want to watch?
不知道 来看看
I don't know. Let's see.
纪录片不错
A documentary could be good.
我不想学习 格雷格
Ugh. I don't want to learn things, Greg.
超级英雄电影呢
How about a superhero movie?
你看电影的品味像11岁小男孩
You have the cinematic tastes of an 11-year-old boy.
但我想
But I think that --
不
No, no.
我们现在是六成四成 现在是我的四成时间
We're 60/40 now, and this is part of my 40.
好
Fine.
我不喜欢几乎平等的合伙人的关系
I am not loving this almost-equal-partnership thing.
看 《降临》出来了
Oh, wait, look. "Arrival" is on New Releases.
我听说不错
I've heard good things.
是吗
Really?
我听说不行
I've heard bad things.
你已经看过了对吗
You already watched it, didn't you?
看过了 真好看
I did, and it was great.
没什么好电影
There are no good movies on.
你想看电视吗
You want to watch TV instead?
好主意 电视更好看
That's a good idea. TV is just better entertainment.
的确是的
It really is.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表