剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
接下来是另外一首情人节热播歌♥曲
Here's another Valentine's Day favorite.
不 有很多事够我烦的了
Nope. I've got enough things annoying me.
这儿就有一件
And there's one right there.
奥利弗显然有心事要跟我分享
Oliver clearly has a problem he wants to share,
但是需要我引导一下他才肯说
but he needs me to pull it out of him.
看好了
Watch.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
好得不能再好了
Never better.
泰勒有事想要问我
Taylor has something she wants to ask me
但恐怕我要拒绝
but is afraid I'll say no.
如果我烦躁一点 她就会晚点问我了
If I seem agitated, she'll wait till later.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
好极了
Ohh! Just great!
我的第三件烦心事
And my sweet little annoyance number 3.
安娜凯特 你不用在每张情人节卡片上
Anna-Kat, you don't need to spend 10 minutes
都花上10分钟
on each Valentine card.
但我想为班上的同学好好准备
But I want them to be nice for kids in my class.
爸爸说我应该为自己感到骄傲
Daddy said I should take pride in my work.
但愚蠢的事情除外
But that's not for stupid stuff,
比如胡编乱造的节日
like made-up holidays.
制♥造♥浪漫还真不是我擅长的
Manufactured romance is just not my thing.
我就是没那种天赋 不像某些人
I don't have the gene for it -- unlike some people.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
你也快乐 亲爱的
Oh. To you, too, baby.
泰勒告诉我...
So, Taylor tells me --
我们该走了 不然排球训练要迟到了
We've got to go, or I'll be late for volleyball!
我是队长 队长从不迟到
I'm team captain! Team captain can't be late!
天哪 泰勒
Geez, Taylor.
把这个慌张劲儿
Let's save that level of panic
留到你第一次没来月经的时候用吧
for the first time you miss your period.
走吧 我们走
Come on, let's move it, people.
我知道你要写你的出版计划
I know you have to write your book proposal,
所以今年你不用为我准备大惊喜
so don't feel like you need to do anything big for me this year.
大惊喜 比如呢
Big? What ever do you mean?
说真的 卡片就够了
Seriously, a card is all I need.
那就卡片咯
Card it is.
看来他已经准备了礼物了
He's got something planned.
为什么他就不能过点别的更有意义的节日呢
Why couldn't he embrace a more meaningful holiday?
比如土拨鼠节就完全被忽视了
Groundhog Day is totally underrated.
人家土拨鼠还可以预测未来
That thing predicts the future. Come on!
美式主妇 第一季第十四集
今晚凯西·奥蒂斯家里有个情人节派对
So, tonight, there's a Valentine's party at Casey Otis' house.
她父母也在吗
Will her parents be there?
是的 她的妈妈和后妈都在
Yes, both her moms and her stepmom.
好复杂的关系
Lot of math on that.
我可以去吗
Can I go?
在答应之前 我要打电♥话♥确认一下
Before I say yes, I need to call and confirm
是否有人监督
that somebody will be there.
爸爸也问了同样的话
Dad said the exact same thing,
而且他已经打过电♥话♥确认过了
and he already called them and talked to them.
好吧 如果爸爸问清楚了 那我也同意
Well, if Dad cleared it, then it's okay with me.
谢谢妈妈 你最好了
Thank you, Mom! You're the best!
我能借下你的高跟鞋吗
Can I borrow your high heels?
-不行 -你什么都说不行
- No. - ?You never let me do anything!
盒子里是什么
What's in that box?
没什么
Nothing.
情人节
Valentine's Day.
说出来吧
Spill it.
算了 当我没说
You know what? Never mind.
你根本不需要这个
You don't really need this.
拿到啦
Got it!
打开
Open this.
好漂亮
Pretty!
这个"A"什么意思
What does the "A" Stand for?
你是给爱丽丝买♥♥的吗
Did you buy this for Alice?
奥利弗
O-li-ver!
没错 但是我有点犹豫要不要给她
Yeah, but I'm having second thoughts about giving it to her.
我们都还没有聊过
I mean, we haven't talked about
男女朋友之类的事
boyfriend/girlfriend or anything.
如果送了 最坏的结果是什么
What's the worst that could happen?
她会觉得我傻 然后还告诉她的朋友们
She'll think it's stupid and tell her friends,
大家都会在背后嘲笑我
and everyone will mock me behind my back.
是啊 这确实有可能发生
Yeah, that could totally happen.
要不你先稳住 看情况
Why don't you hold on to it, feel out the situation,
见到她的时候再决定要不要送
and then decide what to do when you see her?
好主意
That's a good idea.
他说我的是好主意
He said I had a good idea!
记住这一天这一刻 敲钟庆祝吧
Mark the date and the time! Ring the bells!
我没准备好应对这个节日
I'm not prepared for the level of stress
带来的压力
that comes with this holiday.
是啊
Yeah.
想想吧
Think about it.
孩子们互相送着情人节糖果
Kids giving out those candy hearts --
"你是我的" "吻我"
"Be mine," "Kiss me" --
这不是在培养新一代的性工作者吗
it's encouraging a generation of hookers.
凯蒂 性工作者不负责亲亲的
Katie, hookers don't kiss --
除非你多给她们50美元
unless you give them an extra $50.
我还知道格雷格又在计划
And I know that Greg is planning
他的另一个精心准备的浪漫大礼
one of his elaborate romantic surprises.
不要显摆了 格雷格
Quit showing off, Greg.
知道你行
You got the gig.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
我送他一张卡片 跟正常人一样
I get him a card, like a normal person,
然而和他一对比
which, by comparison,
就显得我这个老婆不好
makes me look like a terrible wife.
而且他的惊喜最后都会变成一团糟
Plus, his surprises always tend to make a mess.
看来你和格雷格有不同的爱的语言
It seems you and Greg have different love languages.
你在说什么
Say what, now?
她可是个会在满月的月光下洗水晶浴盐的人
She bathes her crystals in the light of a full moon.
我觉得你听她的没错
I think you're in great hands.
爱的语言有五种
Okay, there are five languages of love.
对于某些人来说 爱就是优质时光
For some people, love is quality time.
还有人觉得是肌肤相亲
Others need to experience physical touch.
对格雷格来说爱是肯定
Greg's language is affirmation.
而对你来说爱是愤怒
And your language is irritation.
你又不害羞
You're not shy.
干嘛不直接告诉他你不喜欢他的惊喜
Why don't you just tell Greg you don't like his surprises?
我不想让他伤心
I don't want to hurt his feelings.
他准备得那么用心
He puts so much work into it.
但我希望有人能转告他
But what I wish is for someone to tell him what I really want
情人节我最想要的惊喜 就是没有惊喜
for my Valentine's surprise this year is no surprise.
我和理查德就处理得很好
Richard and I do it right.
他送我一只昂贵的手表
He gives me an expensive watch,
我就在床上好好回报他
and then I'm a real bobcat in the sack.
别把爱当做理所当然
Don't take love for granted.
如果不用心经营 爱就会枯竭
If you don't maintain it, it'll dry up on you.
然后就面临离婚 你的捷豹车也被开走
And then divorce you, take your Jaguar,
然后突然某天 你的孩子竟成了素食者
and suddenly, your kids are vegetarian.
今天是情人节 你却孤身一人
It's Valentine's Day, and you're all alone.
不不不 不必担心我
Oh, no, no. No, don't worry about me.
今晚酒吧肯定全是那些
The bars tonight are gonna be full
心碎的被忽视的西港家庭主妇们
of sad, neglected Westport housewives
在酒吧里寻求一些... 相互理解
looking for a little... understanding.
我就喜欢你能把每个词都说得那么下流
I love that you can make any word filthy.
你拿这些女人的弱点下手
You prey on these women's vulnerabilities.
你简直就是只爱情秃鹫
You're a love vulture.
你好
Hello?
我去接下电♥话♥
I should take this.
我要走了
Oh. I got to go.
我要去听阿黛尔的分手专辑
I need to listen to that Adele breakup album
提醒自己不是单身应该知足
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表