剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
before the misery of childbirth ruined it.
她交男友是迟早的事
It was only a matter of time before she got a boyfriend.
当男友...
And as boyfriends go...
我不喜欢现在的进展
I just don't like the pace it's going at.
-她在长大 -阻止她
- She's growing up. - Well, shut that down.
我喜欢你不讲理过度保护的一面
Love this irrational, protective side of you.
既然说到这事 我跟闺蜜们谈过
And while we're on the subject, I talked to the girls,
安吉拉说 从统计学上说
and Angela says, statistically,
孩子们现在比我们小时候安全
kids are safer than when we were young.
我对安娜凯特的承诺 不让我那么难受了
Made me feel better about my promise I made to Anna-Kat.
如果自己孩子有事 统计学一点意义也没有
Statistics mean nothing if something happens to your kid.
你是对的 我在想什么
You're right. What was I thinking?
像小红帽那样 让她去森林
Sending her out into the forest like Little Red Riding Hood.
这个甜美小故事的结局是盗用身份
That sweet little story ended in identify theft
和双重谋杀
and a double murder.
老天
Oh, God.
我们怎么对我们着迷于悲剧的女儿说
How do we tell our tragedy-obsessed daughter
我们对世界太恐惧
that we're too afraid of the world
不想让她走几条街去图书馆
to let her walk a few blocks to the library?
骗她
Well, let's just lie to her.
你同意用骗这招了
You've gotten on board with lying.
终于有了我们夫妻可以一起做的事
Finally, something we can do as a couple.
我们准备好了让你明天放学后
We were all set to let you walk to the library
-走去图书馆 -都准备好了
- after school tomorrow. - All set.
但我不知道这个地方的规矩
But I didn't know the rules that this town has.
显然在西港 你得满了10岁
Apparently, in Westport, you have to be 10 years old
才能自己过马路
to walk across the street by yourself.
-我们真心受不了 -完全受不了
- We're sick about it. - So sick.
但我们不想让你坐牢 所以
But we don't want you to go to jail, so...
不如你们在家门口
How about if you walk me across the street
送我过马路
in front of our house?
-你说什么 -这样去图书馆
- Come again? - Then I can make it to the library
就不用再过马路了
without crossing another street.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
问题解决了 格雷格
Problem solved, Greg.
做得好
Great job.
我不应该说谎 奶奶说得对
I should never have lied. Nana was right.
如果你对任何事不确定
If you're feeling unsure about anything at all,
你可以按邻居的门铃
you can always ring a neighbor's doorbell.
林顿斯住这里 斯兰德斯在那边
The Lintons live there, the Sealanders there.
那是巴姆加纳家
They're the Bumgarners.
别找他家
Best skip that house.
我们的回收桶满了后 我就把垃圾放他们家
Whenever our recycling bin overflows, I put it in theirs.
被他们抓到过三次
They've caught me like three times.
-明白 -好的
- Got it. - ?Okay,
一辆厢式车停下 非常和气的人说
let's say a van pulls up and a very nice person says
他有你最喜欢的糖果 邀请你上车
he has your favorite type of candy and invites you inside.
你怎么做
What do you do?
-他有跳跳糖吗 -安娜凯特
- Does he have Pop Rocks? - Anna-Kat!
开玩笑的
Kidding.
我会按你教的做 "不跑叫告"
I do what you taught me -- no, go, yell, tell.
我说"不" 尽快跑开
I say no, run away as fast as I can,
拼命大叫 告诉可信任的成年人
yell my head off, and then tell a trusted adult.
很好 对以下几种人也要这样 停下问路的人
Good. And that goes for anyone stopping to ask for directions
或要用车送你
or offers to give you a ride
或问你要不要上车摸小狗的人
or asks if you want to get in their car and pet their puppy.
-小狗有多可爱 -安娜凯特
- How cute is the puppy? - ?Anna-Kat!
开玩笑的
Kidding.
你们太好骗了
You guys are too easy.
好的 图书馆就在那边
Okay, well, so, the library is just right up there.
小菜一碟
Easy peasy.
小菜一碟
Easy peasy.
好的 你的信息呢
Okay. What's your info?
电♥话♥号♥码 2035550145
Phone number -- 203-555-0145.
地址 康州西港伍迪街24号♥ 邮编06880
Address -- 23 Woody Lane, Westport, Connecticut, 06880.
-完美 -好了
- Perfect. - ?Okay.
试验结束 你们回家
Trial run's over. You go back to the house.
我准备好一个人走了
I'm ready to go it alone.
她准备好了
She's ready.
是 我们呢
Yeah, but are we?
我不知道 我好累
I don't know. I'm so drained.
生孩子应该有警告
Kids should really come with a warning --
不要生孩子
do not have kids.
安娜凯特出发了
Anna-Kat is on her way.
好的一面 我们不是疯狂的"直升机家长"
Good side -- we're not those crazy helicopter parents.
坏的一面 我们让我们最爱的孩子
Bad side -- we let our favorite child...
都不藏着掖着了吗
You're not even hiding it anymore.
一个人进入又大又吓人的世界
...go out into the big, scary world by herself.
-我们怎么能这样做 -不
- How can we do that? - We're not.
怎么样 小伙子们
How we coming, boys?
升空了
It's up and running.
我们用库珀的无人机跟着她
We're following her with Cooper's drone.
有才
That's brilliant.
好的 看到她了
Okay, we got eyes on her.
我的宝贝 她还活着
There's my baby! She's alive!
不 她的鞋带松了
Oh, no, her shoelace is untied.
她会绊倒摔坏她的...
She's gonna trip and crack her --
她不需要我们告诉她
Oh, she didn't need us to tell her.
她自己能行
She's doing it on her own.
我想这是正确的决定
I think this was a good decision.
泰勒和埃约
Oh, hey, there's Taylor and Eyo.
跟着他们
Yeah, follow them.
-你做什么 -爸 这不是任务
- What are you doing? - Dad, that's not the mission.
搞什么
What the hell?
跟你说了 妥妥的
Told you -- it is on like James Caan.
-是的 -格雷格 没事
- It is. - ?Greg, it's fine.
-继续看着... -这可不帅
- Keep your eyes on -- - That is not lit.
格雷格 住手
Greg, stop!
做得好 格雷格 安娜凯特不见了
Nice work, Greg. Anna-Kat's off the radar.
你为什么不能让埃约摸下她的小屁屁呢
Why couldn't you let Eyo play a little grab-ass?
无人机值五千块
That drone was $5,000.
你摔破了盘子 扯平了
We'll call it even for the broken plate.
我打给图书馆 确认她到了
I'm calling the library to make sure she made it okay.
是我的话 会更担心泰勒
I'd be more worried about Taylor.
你用无人机撞上了她
You crashed a drone into her.
你好 我想知道我女儿在那里吗
Hi. I was wondering if my daughter was there.
8岁 可爱 穿着红色匡威运动鞋
She's 8, cute. She's got red Converse sneakers.
她在那里
She's there.
-谢谢 -她成功了
- Thank you. - She made it!
真可笑
Oh. This is so ridiculous.
她走了几条街 我们乐得就像
She walked a few blocks, and we're celebrating
林德伯格降落后 庆祝的法国人[飞行家]
like the French when Lindbergh landed.
就是啊
I know!
他的孩子不是被绑♥架♥了吗
Wasn't he the guy whose kid got snatched?
他的名气导致襁褓中的儿子被绑♥架♥杀害
去刷马桶 库珀
Go clean the toilets, Cooper.
伙计 她是认真的
Dude, she's serious.
你回来了
You're home!
我很高兴你学会了不再令我窒息
Oh! I'm finally glad you learned to stop smothering me.
一个人出去怎么样
How was your walk?
-很好 -我真高兴
- Great. ?- I'm so glad.
直到一辆车慢慢地开在我旁边
Until a car started driving next to me real slow.
-什么 -然后窗户摇下来
- What? ?- And then the window rolled down.
-是谁 -我
- Who was it? ?- Me.
我跟着她 确保她安全回家了
I followed her to make sure she made it home safely.
-谢谢 -我不敢相信你让一个8岁女孩
- Thank you. - I can't believe you let an 8-year-old girl
一个人在街上走
wander the streets all by herself.
确切来说 我还没满8岁
Technically, I'm still 7.
你算是什么样的母亲
What kind of mother are you?
给三个孩子吃麸质 不切葡萄
A gluten-feeding, non-grape-cutting,
让他们吃完饭后就去游泳
"Letting them swim right after they've eaten"
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表