剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
真是不错 但我不知道
It's really nice, but I don't know.
价格有点超出我们的承受能力
It's a little out of our price range.
也许我们应该去其他地方看看
Maybe we should look at other towns.
-你们看起来很接地气 -是的
- You see like down-to-Earth people. - We are.
我们非常尊重重力
We're very respectful of the laws of gravity.
他是这样开玩笑的
He makes jokes like that.
我喜欢你们
I like you two.
如果你们有兴趣
If you're interested,
我来想办法
I'll figure out a way to make it work.
谢
Well, thank --
谢谢你
Thank you very --
是安娜凯特
Well, that's our Anna-Kat.
她也不喜欢密闭空间和车
She also doesn't like confined spaces or cars.
但好的一面 她讨厌哈利·波特
But bright side -- She hates Harry Potter.
你觉得如何
What'd you think?
我不确定 我们能住在这么高档的地方吗
I'm not sure. Do we belong in a fancy town like this?
你好 我是帕姆 住在对面
Well, hello. I'm Pam. I live across the street.
我是凯蒂
Katie.
我是格雷格
I'm Greg.
我去处理一下
I'm gonna go deal with that.
你在考虑搬来吗
Are you thinking of moving in?
-也许 -你一定得来
- Maybe. - ?Oh, well, you just have to.
我对这个地方不太了解
Well, I don't know much about the town.
西港人非常热情好客
Oh, the people of Westport are so warm and welcoming.
你必须租下来 我不能放你走
You have to rent it. I just can't let you go!
我会这样做吗
Could I do such a thing?
我会骗这个女人搬到这里
Could I trick this lady into moving here
这样西港又多了一个胖家庭主妇吗
so there'd be another fat housewife in Westport?
吃糖
Fudge?
你真是好人
You are so sweet.
显然我会这样做
Apparently, I could.
我想我会喜欢这里的
I think I'm gonna love it here.
她骗了我 见鬼 胖帕姆
She tricked me. Damn you, Fat Pam.
搞什么
What the hell?
我的天
Oh, my God.
他们要卖♥♥我们的草坪
They're selling our lawn.
你不能在我们还住着就卖♥♥掉我们的房♥子
You have no right to sell our house out from under us.
我知道这不是我们的房♥子
Yes, I know it's not our house,
你有权利 我说错了
and you have every right to do it, so I was wrong about that.
但你肯定有道德责任感吧
But surely you have some sense of moral obligation?
这点我也错了
Okay, so I was wrong about that, too.
公平来说 房♥子不是你的 是你母亲的
To be fair, you don't own the house, your mother does,
所以我需要她的联♥系♥方式
so I would like to have her contact information.
不 我不会对自己这样做
No, I am not going to do that to myself.
唐刚才说了有线台才能看到的限制级语言
Wow. Don just went premium cable at the end there.
我们为什么不买♥♥下房♥子呢
Why don't we just buy the house?
我可以给你几百万个不能买♥♥的理由
I'll give you several million reasons why we can't do that.
我们另租
We can rent.
杨梅巷有房♥子月租一万七
There's a place on Bayberry Lane for $17,000 a month.
我可以给你一万五千个不能租的理由
I'll give you 15,000 reasons why we can't do that.
怎么办
What do we do?
搬到一个住着正常人的正常地方
Move -- to a normal town with normal people
餐馆里有着正常的咖啡伴侣
with restaurants that have normal coffee additives.
-我们不能离开西港 -我们在这里都很开心
- We can't leave Westport! - We're all happy here.
不是所有人都开心 这是我们应该搬家的征兆
Not all of us. This is a sign that we should move.
而且前院有块实实在在的牌子[征兆]
And there is a literal sign in our front yard
告诉我们必须搬家
telling us that we have to move.
所以这是征兆加征兆
So it's a sign and a sign.
我不接受 知道吗
I won't accept that. You know what?
我们不需要唐说出他母亲的下落
We don't need Don to tell us where his mother is.
可以在网上查琳达·史密斯
We can look up Linda Smith online
说服她改变主意
and convince her to change her mind.
琳达·史密斯
Linda Smith.
我可以给你14753个理由为什么网上找行不通
I'll give you 14,753 reasons why that won't work.
对
Right.
我知道如果我们搬到这样的地方
I know Taylor and Oliver would be mad
泰勒和奥利弗会生气
if we moved to a town like this,
但我们第一次搬家他们也生气
but they were mad the first time that we moved,
后来就好了
and they got over it.
安娜凯特呢
Well, what about Anna-Kat?
她最近有些退步
She's taken a bit of a step back lately.
埃莉医生说会有这种情况 但我不知道
Dr. Ellie says it's all part of the process, but I don't know.
也许在新地方有个新开始是她需要的
Maybe a fresh start someplace new is exactly what she needs.
-有豆奶吗 -没
- Do you have any soy milk? - No.
-腰果奶 -没
- Cashew milk? - ?No.
-无乳糖的 -没
- Lactose-free? ?- No.
米奶
Rice milk?
还有其他问题吗
Any other questions?
没有 你的答案全部正确
No. You've answered them all correctly.
桌子有些粘粘的
This table is sticky.
我要自己擦桌子吗
I'm supposed to bus my own table?
我是美国公民
I am a U.S. Citizen.
看他 根本不在乎
Look at him -- He doesn't care.
这里没人在乎
None of these people care here.
他们不担心衣着
They're not worried what they're wearing
或是蛋白有多少卡路里
or how many calories are in egg whites
今早刷牙了没有
or if they brushed their teeth this morning.
你今天早上没刷牙吗
Did you not brush your teeth this morning?
不确定
Not sure.
我属于这样的地方
A town like this is where I belong,
-不属于西港 -凯蒂 你不能搬走
- not Westport. - Katie, you can't move.
想想我们 没有你
Think about us -- Without you,
我们只是两个有钱的非白人
we're just two wealthy minorities
坐在桌子的同一边
sitting on the same side of a table.
难道你不会想念这些吗
Aren't you gonna miss this?
西港很美
I mean, Westport is beautiful.
我知道 但这里没有适合我的
I know, but nothing in there fits me,
一个蜡烛卖♥♥三百块
a candle in there costs $300...
有家餐厅的三道菜
...and there's a restaurant that will serve you
全装在一个玻璃罐里
an entire three-course meal inside a mason jar.
但你还是不能搬走
Still, you can't move.
搬走 你不能搬
Move? You can't move.
你搬走了 我就成了
If you move, that'll make me
西港第二胖的家庭主妇
the second-fattest housewife in Westport.
什么事
What's this?
坐下
Sit.
这是劝诫会
This is an intervention.
我再确认下规矩
So, I want to review the rules --
想对妈妈说什么都行
We can say anything we want to say to Mom
没有后果吗
without repercussions?
-是 -我先来
- Yes. - ?Okay. I'll go first.
妈 你想搬走令我觉得
Mom, your wanting to move makes me feel...
她就这样走了
She just walked away.
我没想到会这样
Huh. I did not account for that.
我跟孩子们保证了
You know, I promised the kids
你会听他们说些什么
you'd listen to what they had to say.
我知道
Yeah, I got that...
不用 谢谢
...but no thank you.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's going on, honey?
奥利弗有了初恋女友
Oliver has his first girlfriend,
泰勒是排球队的队长
Taylor is the captain of the volleyball team,
安娜凯特终于交了朋友
and Anna-Kat is finally making friends,
我当上了主席
I'm Chairman of the --
我不想听回收委员会的事
I do not want to hear about the Recycling Committee.
想得到这一职位又不难
It's not a hard position to acquire.
听起来回收委员会第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Sounds like the First Lady of Recycling
要调整下态度
needs an attitude adjustment.
孩子们不想搬家
The kids don't want to move.
如果你刚才留下来就会听到
You would have heard that if you had stayed for the intervention.
我不会让孩子们教育我
I am not going to be lectured by my children.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表