剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
你们还在这里
You're hovering.
抱歉 只是
Sorry. It's just --
你把餐具放得这么漂亮是为了帮忙
Are you setting the table so nicely to be helpful
还是因为无法控制的渴望
or because of an urge you can't control?
怎么回答都是正确的
No wrong answer.
你们这辈子哪怕一次也好 别管我
For once in your life, just leave me alone!
她充分利用了"怎么回答都是正确的"的豁免权
She really took full advantage of that "No wrong answer" waiver.
在我面前消失
Get that out of my face!
你的无人机真好控制
Your drone is so easy to control.
质量最重要 朋友
It's all about quality, amigo.
中情局用的就是这种
This is the kind the CIA uses.
我有贱卖♥♥货
I have the kind you get on sale
在6英尺开外 遥控器就失灵了
that loses contact with the remote at around 6 feet
卡在了树上
and then gets stuck in a tree.
你得买♥♥个这样的 才五千块
Oh, you got to get one of these -- it's 5 grand,
包括摄像机
camera included.
五千块 一个玩具
5 grand? For a toy?
其实不多
Well, it's not so much.
想想看 你会花这么多钱买♥♥包对吗
See, think about it -- you'd spend that on a purse, right?
不 我买♥♥车都不用这么多钱
No, I wouldn't spend that on a car.
让这个蠢货离开我家
Get this stupid thing out of my house
让他带上无人机一起走人
and tell him to take his drone with him.
妈 你无权吼库珀 他是客人
Mom, you're not allowed to yell at Cooper. He's a guest.
在我家一周吃三次饭的人
Anyone who eats at my house three times in a week
就不再是客人了
is no longer a guest.
你们好
Hi, guys.
奥图太太 奥图先生 你的毛衣真好看
Hi, Mrs. Otto, Mr. Otto. I like the sweater.
谢谢你 埃约
Well, thank you, Eyo.
我还想着扔掉呢
I was thinking of getting rid of it.
我的和尚领经常被鄙视
My shawl collars are often disparaged.
别听他的 帅气极了
Aw, don't listen to him. It's lit.
不 不帅气
No, it's not lit.
他在拍你马屁而已
He's just kissing your butt.
你的毛衣是这个家的天花
Your sweater is a pox on this family.
埃约 你做了什么
Eyo, what have you done?
别这么吼我的男友
Hey, don't yell at my boyfriend like that.
我有男友
I have a boyfriend.
我们上楼学习去了
We're going upstairs to study.
真是个好孩子
What a sweet kid. ?
别被他的笑容骗了
Don't let his smile fool you.
这两个家伙 妥妥的
Those two -- it is on like Babylon.
-没什么妥妥的 -除了你的臭脚在我的家具上
- Nothing is on. - Except for your stupid feet on my furniture.
你什么毛病 伙计
What is wrong with you, man?
抱歉 我觉得反正也不贵 我...
Sorry. I just figured since it wasn't fancy, I --
慢慢走向门口
Move slowly towards the door.
不要表现出害怕
Try not to show fear.
我们用无人机航拍我们骑小摩托
Ooh, let's have my drone film us cruising around on my Vespas.
这比骑无证单车酷多了
That is so much cooler than undocumented bike riding.
你的生活真精彩
You've got the life.
我像是在监狱里出生的孩子
I'm like one of those kids born in prison.
那孩子对奥利弗的影响太坏了
That kid is a terrible influence on Oliver.
-我担心安娜凯特 -你说得对
- I'm worried about Anna-Kat. - ?You're right.
他对她也有坏影响
He's a terrible influence on her, too.
知道吗
You know what?
我要阻止他再在我家玩
I'm gonna get him to stop hanging around this house.
我为什么总是和孩子闹矛盾
Why do you always get in feuds with children?
我应该和埃莉医生见个面
I should set up a meeting with Dr. Ellie
可以聊聊安娜凯特的事
so we can talk about Anna-Kat.
但首先我要去看看泰勒和埃约
But, first, I'm gonna check in on Taylor and Eyo
确保没什么是妥妥的[像巴比伦]
and make sure it is not on like Babylon
或是其他的两河流域的城市
or any other ancient Mesopotamian city!
美式主妇 第一季第二十集
至少我可以最后见你一面
At least I get to see you one last time.
不 请别离开我
No, no, please don't leave me.
我爱你
I love you.
贝儿 是我
Belle, it's me.
是你
It is you.
爸
Dad!
学习得怎么样
How's the studying going?
我在做野兽
I was just being the Beast.
看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
《美女与野兽》里的
From "Beauty and the Beast."
他在帮我排练戏剧社的戏
He was just helping me rehearse a scene for drama club.
好的
Well.
我把门打开
I'm gonna leave this open
坐在你门外面
and sit a few feet from your door...
这是我的习惯
as is my custom.
他觉得他可以想怎样就怎样 因为他家有钱
And he thinks he can act however he wants because his family's rich,
这影响了安娜凯特
and it's rubbing off on Anna-Kat.
而且 他长着一张看了就想揍的脸
Plus, he was one of those faces you just want to punch.
我们叫安娜凯特进来 问问她的想法
Well, let's call Anna-Kat in and ask her what she thinks.
我的表现和库珀一点关系也没有
Cooper Bradford has nothing to do with how I've been acting.
通常来说 孩子们在走廊里没有偷听
Typically, children in the hall don't overhear what's said
因为家长们说话 声音比较大
because the parents... aren't quite so loud.
是因为你们 你们总是看着我小声说
It's you guys -- you're always watching me and whispering.
我洗手太多还是太少
Am I washing my hands too much or too little?
我在表现出某行为吗
Am I exhibiting "Behaviors"?
我们小声说话时也太大声了
We also whisper too loud.
我快8岁了 你们还把我当刚学走路的孩子
I'm turning 8, and you're treating me like I'm a toddler.
我想安娜凯特在表达正当的感受
I think Anna-Kat is conveying a legitimate feeling.
-太对了 -我来说
- Damn right. - I've got this.
你们的过度担心可能加重了她的焦虑
You're overconcern may be fueling her anxiety.
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
管住自己 别帮她太多
Fight the urge to help her so much.
让她更独♥立♥一些
Give her a little more independence.
你希望这样吗
Is that what you would like?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
爸爸和我会试着给你更多空间
Daddy and I will try to give you more space.
我依然觉得是库珀的原因
I still think it's Cooper Bradford.
不关库珀的事
It's not Cooper Bradford!
我得改进下悄悄话
I got to work on my whisper.
好的 你的班到了
Okay. Here is your class.
祝你今天愉快 亲爱的
Have a good day, honey.
你不如把外套脱掉
Why don't you take that sweatshirt off?
或是穿着 你自己决定
Or keep it on -- I'll leave it up to you.
你想的话 自己租间公♥寓♥都行
Get your own apartment if you want.
凯蒂 等等
Katie, wait up!
霍莉·肯特 过分搅和班上事情的妈妈
Holly Kent -- over-involved class mom.
她只有一个孩子
She only has one kid,
所以她超级乐观 精力充沛
so she's super optimistic and full of life.
我没耐性鸟她
I have no patience for that.
真高兴碰到你了
I'm so glad I caught you.
我想退回你的保鲜盒
I just wanted to return the Tupperware you dropped off.
谢谢
Thanks.
安娜凯特的生日小蛋糕还在里面
Anna-Kat's birthday cupcakes are still in here.
这个违反了班级零食要求
Yeah, they're in violation of the class snack code.
含麸质不予考虑 这是过敏源
Gluten's a non-starter. It's an allergen.
不是的 这个概念是瞎编的
No, it's not. That whole thing is made up.
我小时候没有无麸质这一说 你猜怎样
There was no such thing as gluten-free when I was a kid, and guess what.
没人死于"神奇面包"
Nobody died from Wonder Bread.
那是很久很久以前的事了
Well, that was a long, long time ago.
也没那么久
It wasn't that long ago.
把小蛋糕给他们 别管闲事
Just give them the cupcakes and mind your own business.
孩子们的安全就是我的事
The safety of our children is my business.
你真的愿意冒险
You'd really be willing to take the chance
让一个孩子喉咙闭合
that a child's throat would close up
在你眼前死去
and they'd die right in front of your eyes
就因为吃了一个小蛋糕
for a cupcake?
我的天 她是对的
Oh, my God. She's right.
埃莉医生是对的
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表