剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
泰勒
Taylor!
给 我 下 床
Get...out...of...bed.
妈 走开
Mom, go away.
不 11点半了
No, it's 11:30.
我的天
Oh, my G--
这里跟垃圾堆一样
This place is a dump.
-玉米饼我还没吃完 -没有吗
- Hey, I wasn't done with that quesadilla. - ?No?
别再没精打采了
Enough moping around
就因为你伤了脚踝不能打排球
because you hurt your stupid ankle and can't play volleyball.
是时候继续好好生活了
It's time to get on with your life.
我根本没有生活可以好好继续
I have no life to get on with.
我真可怜
"Oh, poor me.
我是泰勒 我好年轻好瘦
I'm Taylor. I'm just so young and thin."
-把你的排骨屁♥股♥滚下床 -但是
- Get your bony ass out of bed. - ?But --
否则我就把冰冷的湿衣服扔你身上
Or I'm gonna throw the frozen wash cloth at you.
不要扔冻冻先生
Not Se?or Freezy!
破袋子
Ugh. Stupid bag.
看来不是只有我一个人弄得一团乱
Looks like I'm not the only one making a mess around here.
别逼我砍了你
Don't make me cut you.
美式主妇 第一季第十六集
妈妈 我要开始卖♥♥画了
Mama, I need to start selling paintings
为学校的"为熊猫而画"活动筹款
for my Paintings for Pandas school fundraiser.
安娜凯特 几周前你就应该开始了
Anna-Kat, you should have gotten started on this weeks ago.
两天后就截止了
It's due in two days.
我的事太多
I've had a lot going on.
《小公主苏菲亚》剧情有了疯狂反转
There's been some crazy plot twists on "Sofia the First."
听好了
Okay, listen up.
我们要打电♥话♥给所有亲戚
We're gonna call all your relatives
让他们买♥♥熊猫的画
and ask them to buy a panda painting.
先从珍姑妈开始
We'll start with Aunt Jean.
别想从她身上挖一分钱
We're not getting anything out of her.
我生日她送的是葡萄干
She gave me raisins for my birthday
袋装的
in a baggy.
安娜凯特 我是你妈妈
Anna-Kat, I'm your mother,
我知道怎么办成事
and I know how to get things done.
给珍姑妈打电♥话♥
Call Aunt Jean.
首先 我要查查熊猫的情况
First, I'm gonna look up some fact about pandas.
我们都知道它们看上去让人想抱抱
I mean, we all know they look like cuddly bandits,
但我们真正知道什么
but what do we really know?
第二个女儿不听我的话
That's the second daughter who isn't listening to me.
她们不知道吗 没有我的实力指导
Don't they realize that without my strong hand guiding them,
她们会在16岁怀孕
they'd end up pregnant at 16
在汽车轮胎店做前台
and running the front desk at Just Tires?
-你个狗娘 -注意
- Oh, son of a... - Language.
养的
...bitch.
抱歉
Sorry.
所有粗俗语言的要求必须
All obscenity requests must be submitted
提前半小时申请
at least half an hour in advance.
出什么事了
What's the matter?
我没有在常去的超♥市♥买♥♥垃圾袋
I bought trash bags from a different store than I normally do,
根本没用
and they don't work.
为什么没买♥♥常用的
Why didn't you get the ones we always get?
我去乔氏超♥市♥买♥♥你的杏仁
Because I went to Trader Joe's for your almonds
伦氏炖给你买♥♥菜
and then Stew Leonard's for your produce,
去杰弗超♥市♥买♥♥安娜凯特的特殊酸奶
and then I was at Jeffers for Anna-Kat's special yogurts
我想起我们需要垃圾袋
when I remembered we needed trash bags,
我没时间去好市多了
but I didn't have time to make a Costco run,
所以我在杰弗超♥市♥买♥♥了垃圾袋 显然是次品
so I bought Jeffers' trash bags, which are clearly defective.
这就是原因
That's why.
我总是惊讶于一个简单的问题
I'm always surprised at where just a simple question
得到的答案
can take us.
我要退货
These are going back.
不值得跑一趟
It's not worth your time to return them.
他们就是这样想的
That's what they're counting on.
他们觉得人们不会开这么远的车回去
They don't think that people will drive all the way back
退回4块钱的垃圾袋
to return a $4 box of trash bags.
但他们不知道 我的时间一文不值
But little do they know, my time is worth nothing.
好吧
Okay.
欢迎光临杰弗超♥市♥
Welcome to Jeffers!
你们说这些垃圾袋是"精明购" 但不是的
You call these bags a "Smart Buy," But they're not.
这些是次品 我要退款
They're defective, and I'd like my money back.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
已经打开了
This box has been opened.
不能退款
We can't issue a refund.
好的
Okay.
如果我没有打开 使用一些
You see, I wouldn't have known the bags were defective
次品垃圾袋
had I not opened the box
我怎么会知道这是次品呢
and used several of the defective bags.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我也无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
不过 我可以提示你14货架有"精明购"
I can, however, alert you to a Smart Buy on aisle 14.
汰渍洗衣粉 干净清新只需要3.99元
Tide Detergent, Clean and fresh for only $3.99.
精明购
Smart Buy!
我不会再被精明购诱惑
I will not be seduced by another Smart Buy.
给我退钱
Give me my money back.
好吧
Okay.
因为你是老顾客
Since you're a loyal customer,
-我给你换一盒 -行
- I'll exchange this box for another one. ?- Fine.
你有收据吗
Do you have a receipt?
-你要收据吗 -是
- You want a receipt? - ?Yeah.
好的 下午别做安排 伙计
Well, clear your afternoon, buddy,
因为你和我
'cause you and me,
我们要一起找到收据
we're gonna find this receipt together.
怎么样
How'd it go?
经理换了一盒
The manager exchanged the bags,
我也终于清理了皮包
and I finally cleaned out my purse.
找到不知道开什么的钥匙
I found a key to who knows what,
六个口香糖 奥利弗的护牙器
six Velamints, and Oliver's retainer.
因为不见了 我们把他禁足了
We grounded him for losing that.
我说他说谎 让他用存的钱又买♥♥了一个
I accused him of lying and made him pay for a replacement out of his save jar.
死了也不要说出去
This dies with us.
你一整天都在沙发上吗
Have you been on the couch all day?
我正在看呢
I was watching that!
她迷上了这些韩剧
Yeah, she's gone all in on those Korean soap operas.
我要知道妍苏
I need to find out if Yay-Sun
是否会嫁给船务富豪
is going to marry that shipping magnate.
是时候寻找你的新使命了
It is time for you to find your new calling.
因为你没有积极性
Now, since there's been no motivation on your end,
我写了一些建议
I've jotted down some suggestions
看看什么能代替排球
of what could replace volleyball for you.
-参加校报 -不
- Join the school paper. - No.
-绘画班 -不适合我
- Art class. ?- Not me.
-摄影 -差劲
- Photography. - ?Lame.
-你才差劲 -她的确是跛子[同词]
You're lame. She actually is lame,
她的脚踝伤了
on account of her ankle.
我不明白你为什么要强迫我
I-I don't understand why you're forcing me
做一些我不想做的事
to do something I don't want to do.
因为我知道怎么做最好
Because I know what's best.
你有一分钟时间决定下一个活动是什么
So you have one minute to decide on another activity,
否则我为你决定
or I will decide it for you.
凯蒂 她可能多需要点时间想想
Katie, she may just need a little more time to think about it.
格雷格 旁边说话
Greg, side bar.
你为什么支持她不支持我
Why the hell are you agreeing with her and not me?
传统意义上的旁边说话
Traditionally in a sidebar,
是要在旁边谨慎谈话
we would have a discreet conversation to the side.
妈 这次我要爸爸帮我
Mom, I want Dad to help me out with this one.
是吗
You do?
对 你也是我的家长
Yeah. You're also my parent.
事实上我是的 这次我来
As a matter of fact, I am. Sure, I'll take this one.
青春期的女儿属于难对付的高级别
Teenage daughter is a high level of difficulty.
-我也和她住在一起 -好的
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表