剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
我不会像胖帕姆那样投降 小心了 排骨精们
I'm not giving up like Fat Pam, so watch out, skinnies.
我正式成为
I'm officially
西港第二胖的家庭主妇了
the second-fattest housewife in Westport.
我不开心 但我接受
I'm not thrilled about it, but I'm owning it.
还有
Oh, and also...
我要吃这个
I'm eating this.
我要做的
So, all I have to do
就是让泰勒穿几年的宽松运动衫
is keep Taylor in bulky sweaters for a few years
然后好好给奥利弗讲道理
and then try to slap some sense into Oliver.
你真漂亮
You look good.
好吧
All right.
我在说
I was talking
咱家孩子给我们的挑战
about the challenges with our children.
我们的孩子很好
Our kids are fine.
你刚才说什么
You were saying?
怎么了 你从来不想
What? You never wanted
把房♥间里所有的红色东西拿走吗
to take everything red out of your room?
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表