剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Aww. Thanks, pumpkin.
我已经感觉好些了
Actually, I'm already feeling a little bit better.
我觉得稍后你会需要这个
I have a feeling you're gonna need this later.
是的
Yeah. ?
好吧
Okay.
好了
Mm. Well.
滚好远了
Oh, they're really rolling.
看 妈妈 我的画在中间
Look, Mama. My drawing's in the center.
是不是好棒
Isn't that neat?
我们去看看
Let's go see it.
好的 宝贝 稍等一下
Sure, honey. Just one sec.
你能够帮我增加自信吗
Can you help me gain the confidence
好面对这一屋子只有我一半瘦的女人
to face an entire room filled with women half my size?
他醉得一塌糊涂
He's a quiet drunk.
我们去看你的画
Let's go see your drawing.
忍♥忍♥吧 凯蒂
Suck it up, Katie.
她们能说出的最恶毒的话能是什么
What's the worst thing they could be saying?
那幅画画得好像她
"That drawing looks exactly like her."
也许现在她会开始运动了
"Maybe now she'll start exercising."
凯蒂·奥图好肥
"Katie Otto is so fat."
好吧 我刚伤害了自己的感情
Okay, I just hurt my own feelings.
我没有喝那么多酒
I do not drink that much.
对吗
Do I?
至少画中有你
At least you're in the drawing.
那是我家保姆
That's my nanny.
这里的每个人都那么以自我为中心
Everyone in town is so self-obsessed
根本没人看安娜凯特的画
that no one's even looking at Anna-Kat's drawing.
她们只关注自己
They're all focused on themselves,
所有人都已经知道我体重超标
and everyone already knows I'm overweight.
这些妈妈要隐藏的问题更严重
All these moms have serious issues to hide.
西港太棒了
Westport is awesome!
你们晚餐也吃的是炖汤吗
You guys having stew for dinner?
不 这还是午餐
No. This is still lunch.
好了 对峙到此结束
All right, this standoff ends now.
老天
Oh, God.
很好吃
That was pretty good.
好肉 好炖
Meaty. And stewy.
去睡觉
Go to bed.
好主意
That's a good idea.
我刚有了另一个好主意
I just had another good idea.
好吧
All right.
凯蒂 祝你晚安
Katie, have a good night.
泰勒 奥利弗 你妈和我是朋友
Taylor and Oliver, see, your mom and I are friends,
所以我会再次再次又再次地
so I'll be seeing you again and again...
见到你们
and again.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. ?- Bye.
我还有话跟你们说
I'm not done with either of you.
泰勒 我需要你说实话
Taylor, I need you to tell me the truth.
为什么要进行果汁排毒断食
What is this juice fast all about?
妈 我跟你发誓
Mom, I swear to you,
只是和全队做的一件有趣事
it's just something fun to do with the team.
你没有减肥吗
So you're not dieting?
你这样做
You're not doing this
不是因为害怕会长得和我一样胖吗
because you're scared you're going to become fat like me?
当然不是
God no!
说真的 我没觉得你胖
Honestly, I don't think of you as fat.
你只是妈妈 连人都不是
You're just...Mom. You're really not even a person.
这话同时让我开心和闹心
This disturbs and pleases me all at the same time.
现在听你提起 其实你没那么胖
Now that you mention it, you're not that big.
主要是咪♥咪♥
It's mostly just boob.
的确主要是咪♥咪♥对吗
It is mostly boob, isn't it?
你把我画得很胖 因为主要是咪♥咪♥吗
Is that why you drew me big? Because I'm mostly boob.
不 妈妈
No, Mama.
我把你画得很胖 因为你比其他妈妈胖
I drew you big because you're bigger than all the other mommies.
应该见好就收的 感觉到了
Got greedy there. Felt it.
既然果汁排毒断食
Okay, as long as this juice fast
只是为了和朋友一起开心下 保持健康
is about having fun with your friends and you being healthy,
我没意见
I'm okay with it.
你知道我为什么生你的气吗
Do you even know why I'm mad at you?
-一般的所有事吗 -对
- Just a general overall thing? - Exactly.
在我改变主意前 去你的笨蛋朋友家吧
Now go to your stupid friend's house before I change my mind.
谢谢你 妈
Thanks, Mom.
我觉得多瑞丝可能是反♥社♥会♥者
Oh, and I think Doris might be a sociopath.
有点
Little bit.
现在进入做作业的状态了
Now you're in the homework zone.
你不担心吗
Doesn't this concern you?
相当肯定这是天才的迹象
Pretty sure it's a sign of genius.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表