剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
But we are not above raising old meat on her flagpole.
我不是故意说成黄段子的
That's wasn't meant to sound dirty.
这是完美的复仇
It's the perfect revenge.
故意毁坏他人财产让我感觉好多了
Vandalism makes me feel so much better.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
没人能惹我们的凯蒂
No one messes with our Katie.
阿门
Amen.
要想在西港生存
To survive in Westport,
我发现真正需要的只是两个好朋友
I found out all you really need are two good friends.
有人说只需要一个
Some say you need just one.
我喜欢有两个 以免有个挂了
I like two just in case one of them dies.
快跑 跑
Run for it! Go! Go!
你是这样跑步的吗 我从来没见过你跑步
Is that how you run? I've never seen you run before!
你的样子也不好看
You don't look so great, either!
和多瑞丝还有安吉拉一起玩让我有了主意
Hanging with Doris and Angela gave me an idea.
我发现 不知道什么原因
I found out that, for whatever reason,
还有女孩也没被邀请参加奥托姆的派对
two other girls were also not invited to Autumn's party.
安娜凯特不需要一百个朋友
Anna-Kat doesn't need 100 friends.
两个就够了
Two is plenty.
也许拉吉尼和眼珠T恤妹会成为她的死党
Maybe Rajni and Eyeball Shirt will be her partners in crime.
泰勒 这是艾希礼和拉维
Hey, Taylor. This is Ashley and Lavi.
真高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你真漂亮
So pretty.
谢谢
Thank you.
她是好学生 看她的数学测试
Oh, and quite the student. Check out this math test.
她得了C-
She got a C-minus.
我相信她...
I'm sure she...
爸 你在做什么
Dad, what are you doing?
你说我不应该
Well, you said I should
介意你的成绩 我不介意了
be fine with your grades, so I'm being fine.
我真为我普通成绩的女儿骄傲
I'm so proud of my average daughter.
很帅嘛
Looking sharp.
全价在埃德·米切尔店买♥♥的马球衫
Polo shirt purchased at Ed Mitchell's at full price.
瞧 臭小子 你辛苦得来的东西
See, Scoobs, you appreciate it more
你会更珍惜
when you work hard for it.
你说得太对了 妈
You're so right, Mom.
整理衣柜吗
Cleaning out the closets?
是的
Yes.
我也是 有人感谢你吗
Me too. Did you get a thank you?
没有
No.
没人感激我们
No one appreciates us.
-奥利弗 -露丝
- Oliver. - Luz.
把好T恤扔掉吗
Throwing away a good shirt?
这不是好的 你看
It's not good. See?
球拍是歪的
The bat is askew.
我两分钟就能重新绣好
I can re-stitch this in two minutes,
像全新的一样
make it good as new.
你可以吗
You can?
如果我买♥♥很多这样的次品T恤
If I bought a whole bunch of these defective shirts,
你会帮我补好吗
would you fix them for me?
为什么 你可以卖♥♥给孩子们赚钱吗
Why? So you can resell them to kids for a profit?
露丝 我们可以合伙 七三开
Luz, we could be partners. 70-30.
别耍我 孩子
Don't mess with me, boy.
五五开
50-50.
你为什么要露出邪恶的笑容
Why are you doing your evil smile?
这是我每天可爱的笑容
This is my everyday adorable smile.
也许我对西港的结论言之过早了
Maybe I jumped the gun about Westport.
奥图家有了转机
Things are looking up for the Otto family.
奥利弗学到了一点
Oliver has learned a little something
关于职业道德方面的东西
about having a work ethic.
泰勒意识到
And Taylor realizes
C并不值得骄傲
that C's are not something to be proud of.
安娜凯特
And Anna-Kat...
也许有了两个好朋友
...just might have two good friends.
也许就一个
Or maybe just one good friend.
你今天开心吗
Did you have fun today?
没去水族馆 但依然开心
It wasn't the aquarium, but it was fun.
别管水族馆了
Hey, forget about the aquarium.
我们自己要去好好玩一玩
We're gonna do something great ourselves.
不如我们带你去迪士尼
How about we take you to the Disney...
-世界 -迪士尼世界
- World! - Disney World!
伙计们 我们要去迪士尼世界了
Hey, guys, we're going to Disney World!
专卖♥♥店
Store.
我准备说 带你去迪士尼专卖♥♥店
I was going to say, "Take you to the Disney Store."
我知道 但你也看到她的表情了
I know. But you saw her face.
我能怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
不知道 也许让我把话说完
I don't know. Maybe let me finish my sentence?
我们没钱去迪士尼乐园
We can't afford to go to Disney World.
现在又要让她失望了
Now we have to disappoint her all over again.
亲爱的 我们不去迪士尼乐园
Honey, we're not going to Disney World.
关门了
It's closed.
蟾蜍先生 显然是
Mr. Toad...evidently...
疯了 还有[迪士尼乐园的一处景点]
went wild, and --
真是对不起
I am so sorry.
不如我们带你去看[与海洋同音]
How about we take you to see...
世界
World!
我的天 海洋世界
Oh, my God! SeaWorld!
伙计们 我们要去海洋世界了
Hey, guys, we're going to SeaWorld!
我准备说 带你去看电影
I was gonna say, "Take you to see a movie."
所以她更喜欢我这个妈
This is why I'm her favorite parent.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表