剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
Mom, tell her I'm going camping.
不 这些红酒并不多
No, this isn't too much wine.
我们不去露营了
We're not going camping.
-我就知道 -什么
- Knew it. - ?What?
露丝 你觉得我们应该养只猫吗
Luz, do you think we should get a cat?
我想再养一只
I'm kind of wanting one again.
来了 维芙小姐
Coming, Miss Viv!
我要我的钱
I want my money.
露丝
Luz!
你为什么这样做
Why would you say that?
因为我们不去露营了
Because we're not going camping.
下了一夜雪 我在网上查了
It snowed all night, and I checked online,
所以道路都封闭了
all the roads are closed.
不
No!
应该只是零星小雪
It was supposed to be a dusting.
他们说了是零星小雪
They said it was a dusting.
我真的好期待
I was really looking forward to this.
只有这个周末可以住埃德的木屋
And this is the only weekend that we could get Ed's cabin.
本可以冰钓数小时
We were gonna ice fish for hours
什么也钓不到
and catch nothing...
除了回忆
but memories.
-见鬼 -我懂
- Damn. - I know.
-停电了 -开玩笑吧
- The power's out. - You got to be kidding me!
慢着
Wait.
太好了
This is great.
是吗
It is?
我们中有一个人
You know what? One of us has been using
这辈子都把"太好了"用错了
the word "Great" wrong our whole life.
你不明白吗 我们可以在客厅里露营
No, don't you see? We can do our camping trip right here in our living room.
和埃德的木屋一样 只是墙上没有
It's just like Ed's cabin, but instead of having
死鹿头 我们有妈
a dead moose head on the wall, we got Mom!
万事具备
It's all coming together.
皆大欢喜
Everybody wins.
杀了我吧
Kill me.
把沙发搬开 我来建营地
Okay, let's move the couches so I can create a base camp.
应该只是零星小雪
It was supposed to be a dusting.
雪积了三英尺
We've got three feet of snow.
我被困在这里了 而且格雷格强迫我
I'm stuck here, and Greg is forcing me
制♥造♥我不想制♥造♥的回忆
to make memories I don't want to make.
希望这话能安慰你 我们这里也被雪困住了
Well, if it helps you feel better, we're snowed in here, too.
你被困住做按♥摩♥
You're snowed in getting massages.
对
Oh, yeah.
就是这里
Right there.
那是香槟吗
Is that champagne?
这是有史以来最无情的视频聊天
This is the meanest FaceTime ever.
凯蒂 快来
Hey, Katie, come on.
我在教孩子们用水壶做灯笼
I'm teaching the kids how to make lanterns out of water jugs.
来了 亲爱的
Coming, honey.
好激动
So excited.
如果我明天死了 就是格雷格杀的
If I'm dead tomorrow, Greg did it.
但他是被我逼到失控的
But I drove him to it.
你不知道我们家什么时候来电吗
You don't know when our house is going to get its power back?
这答案无法接受
That's not an acceptable answer.
不 我不想和你的主管谈
No, I don't want to talk to your supervisor.
我要和你的下级谈 因为他马上取代你
I want to talk to the guy below you who's about to get your job.
我的鱼好冷
My fish is cold.
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry, sweetie.
我马上就会用钢丝绒
I'm starting a fire utilizing nothing but steel wool,
9伏特的电池 和一小堆芝士泡芙把火生起来
a nine-volt battery, and a small pile of cheese puffs.
你为什么不用火柴
Why don't you just use one of those long matches?
因为你嫁给了鹰童军 亲爱的
'Cause you married an Eagle Scout, baby.
过来震惊一下
Come be amazed.
太厉害了
That's fantastic.
希望永远别来电
Hope the power never comes back on.
为什么维芙家的灯是亮的
Why are Viv's lights on?
显然她有发电机
She clearly has a generator.
教训就是嫁个有钱人 各位
The lesson here is marry money, people.
这不是教训 各位
That is not the lesson, people.
我们比她强
We actually have it better than she does.
她没在学习如何生火
She's not learning how to start a fire
搭建遮盖物 令自己的尿可饮用
or build a shelter or make her urine more drinkable.
现在谁想打绳结
Now, who wants to tie some knots?
他刚说我们要喝自己的尿吗
Did he just say we're drinking our own urine?
我的鱼开始发抖了
My fish is starting to shiver.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我马上把鱼送到维芙家
I'll take the fish over to Viv's immediately.
太好了
This is great.
我可以做英雄 同时甩掉家人
I get to be a hero and blow off my family.
凯蒂 你怎么来了
Katie, what brings you here?
停电了 我想确定你没事
The power's out, and I just wanted to make sure you're okay.
我都没发现
I didn't even realize.
你还带了礼物
You brought a gift.
这是我女儿的鱼
No, this is actually my daughter's fish.
我不想鱼结冰
I don't want it to freeze.
进来
Oh, come in.
脱鞋
Shoes.
你的地板是热的吗
Are your floors heated?
当然是热的
Of course they're heated.
这是地板
They're floors.
来吧
Come on.
进来
Come in.
坐
Have a seat.
露丝 给我们拿点热苹果酒
Luz, bring us some hot cider!
为了取暖和吃饱
Being with someone I can't stand
和我受不了的人在一起
in order to stay warm and well fed?
这是我的生存技巧
These are my survival skills.
来点曲奇我不会介意的 露丝
And I'm not afraid of cookies, Luz!
来 外面一定非常冷
Here. It must be so cold out there.
好软
This is so soft.
是拿小狗做的吗
Is this made of puppy?
瞧你
You.
我特别的姑娘来了
There's my special girl.
我的天
Oh, my God.
真好吃
These are so good.
是吗
They are? ?
我不吃
I don't eat them.
我只是喜欢闻那个味道
I just like the smell.
露丝 你电♥话♥
Luz, yo holo teléfono.
其实我不会西班牙语
I don't really speak Spanish.
把我的钱给我 奥利弗
Bring me my money, Oliver.
老天
Oh, God.
我刚想起我有家人
I just remembered I have a family.
我得回家了
I have to go back home.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
给我一个留下的理由
Give me one reason to stay here,
我立马回头
and I'll turn right back around.
这是引用典故吗 是杰斯的歌♥词吗
Is that a reference thing? Is that Jay Z?
通常我听不懂的话 就是杰斯的歌♥词
Usually when I don't get things, it's Jay Z.
再见 维芙
Goodbye, Viv.
安娜凯特的鱼在维芙家很安全
Viv's going to keep Anna-Kat's fish safe.
花了一包芝士泡芙
Well, took a whole bag of cheese puffs,
但火生起来了
but I got the fire started.
谁会想到孩子们最爱的零食是易燃的
Who knew that the kids' favorite snack was combustible?
非常易燃 好了 孩子们
Very. Okay, troops,
我们用可用材料来搭建遮盖物
let's start making a shelter out of available materials.
我们需要衣帽架 夹子
We'll need the hat rack, some chip clips,
取下鞋子上的鞋带
and take the shoelaces out of your shoes.
我有个遮盖物的好主意
Here's a great idea for a shelter.
已经有个遮盖我们的房♥子了
How about this house that already covers us?
你去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
上楼上厕所
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表