剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
I don't even know what I would say to him.
我是说我们的儿子
I meant our son.
不
No.
我想你应该去谈谈
I think you should.
我也想把爪子伸进去
I'd really love to dig my paws into this one,
但我想这事需要温和处理
but I think it calls for a gentler touch.
-我这就去 -好的
- I'm on it. - Okay.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right in here?
我看到爱丽丝了
So, I saw Alice.
是吗
Yeah?
因为这点所以舞会很差劲吗
Is that why the dance was gonna be so lame?
随便 我不关心
Whatever. I don't care.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得自己像白♥痴♥
I feel like an idiot.
整整过去一周 爱丽丝的朋友不断来跟我说
All last week, Alice's friends kept coming up to me like,
爱丽丝会邀请你做她沙龙舞会的舞伴
"Alice is gonna ask you to be her partner at cotillion."
然后蠢蛋库尔特·布洛克威尔得接吻病康复回来
Then, stupid Kurt Brockwell comes back from having mono,
她邀请了他
and she asks him.
我就被扔到没人要的一堆和金米·吴搭档
And I get thrown in the leftover pool with Kimmie Wu.
-我们现在回家好吗 -不
- Can we just go home now? - No.
沙龙舞课是学习优雅和礼仪的对吗
Look, this cotillion class was about learning grace and manners, right?
对
Yeah.
你出去表现出来
You go out there, and you show some.
我向你保证 当你回望今天
I promise you when you look back at this moment,
你不会希望自己藏在厕所更久
you're not gonna wish you'd hidden in the bathroom longer
或是早点回家
or gone home early.
你会记得你表现得像男子汉
You'll remember you acted like a man
你做了正确的事
and you did the right thing.
你毕业典礼后我们一起去喝啤酒
And when we go for a beer at your graduation,
我们会聊这一决定性时刻
we'll talk about this defining moment.
对不起我骗了你
I'm sorry I lied to you.
在库尔特·布洛克威尔做你继父前快出去
Now let's get out there before Kurt Brockwell is your stepdad.
看我们的儿子 看我们的成果
Look at our boy. Look at what we did.
伤心死了吧 爱丽丝·麦卡锡
Eat your heart out, Alice McCarthy.
她瘦骨嶙峋的屁♥股♥不可能像金米·吴那样扭动
No way her bony ass can break it down like Kimmie Wu do.
忍♥不住写了句诗
It's impossible not to rhyme.
那是苏菲的妈妈
There's Sophie's Mom.
今晚你为一个孩子解决了问题
You got to fix things for one kid tonight.
我要解决另一个的
I'm gonna go fix things for the other.
泰勒不是明确说了不要吗
Didn't Taylor explicitly say not to?
格雷格 你不能听孩子们的话
Greg, we can't listen to our children.
他们是孩子
They're children.
你好 苏菲的妈妈
Hi, Sophie's mom.
我是泰勒的妈妈
I'm Taylor's mom.
似乎这些天 我们的女儿关系不太好
Seems like our girls aren't getting along very well these days.
-这么大的女生就是这样 -对
- Girls this age, right? - Mm-hmm, yeah.
但这件事 错的是你的女儿
But in this case, it's more your girl.
你对我的女儿有意见吗
You have a problem with my girl?
我对你女儿对我女儿有意见有意见
I have a problem with the problem your girl has with my girl.
也许你不应该管闲事
Well, maybe you should mind your own business
让她们自己解决问题
and let them work it out for themselves.
现在我对你有意见
And now I have a problem with you.
你马上要成为"大打出手"的一部分
You're about to be a part of something called making a scene.
-舞会怎么样 -丢人 开心
- Hey, how was the dance? - Humiliating, then fun,
多亏了妈 又是丢人
then, thanks to Mom, humiliating again.
事情反转的很奇怪
Things definitely took a weird turn.
妈妈把苏菲妈妈手中的酒杯打掉了
Mom slapped a drink out of Sophie's mom's hand.
你妈扩大了适当礼仪的范围
Your mom pushed the boundaries of proper etiquette.
抱歉 亲爱的 结果不好
I'm sorry, honey. It did not go well.
原来在说完"你好 苏菲的妈妈"后
It turns out after, "Hi, Sophie's mom,"
我真没计划好说什么
I didn't have much of a plan.
我知道
Oh, I know.
苏菲和我整晚都在说这事
Sophie and I have been going back and forth about it all night.
有视频 你们可能会成为网络红人
There's video. You guys might go viral.
你和苏菲又说话了吗
You and Sophie are talking again?
妈妈都是疯子 让我们关系铁了起来
We totally bonded over our mothers being lunatics.
-我为什么没看到短♥信♥ -我们打电♥话♥的
- Why aren't I getting those texts? - ?We were talking on the phone.
你可以录下对话
Can you record those conversations
发给我吗
and send them to me?
我开玩笑的 我来录
I'm just kidding. I'll record them.
奥利弗刚收到爱丽丝的短♥信♥
Oliver just got a text from Alice.
礼帽 笑脸 流汗的手
"Top hat, smiley face, sweaty hands"?
-那是鼓掌 -太小了
- That's "Clapping." - Cruelly tiny.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
她觉得他穿礼服很帅
It means she thought he looked good in his tux
他是个好人
and that he's a nice guy,
为他的舞姿鼓掌
and the clapping is applause for his dancing.
这么说他有机会
It means that he has a shot
战胜全世界最帅的男人
against the most handsome man in the world.
孩子 凯蒂 他是个孩子
Child, Katie -- He's a child.
又被你搞得怪怪的
You're making it weird again.
如果我们的孩子对我们之一说出了秘密
So if one of the kids comes to one of us with a secret,
我们不会瞒着对方
we won't keep it from each other.
不 我们会出♥卖♥♥♥孩子
No, we'll betray our children
但不会告诉他们
but hide our deception from them.
我们在未知的领域 "青少年时期"
We're in uncharted territory -- the teenage years.
我们得监控短♥信♥和电邮
We need to monitor their texts and read their e-mails.
搜查抽屉 别忘了搜查
And rifle through their drawers. Don't forget about the rifling.
抽屉 包 口袋
Drawers, bags, pockets.
我要去学校撬储物柜
I'll go to school and bust a locker.
我们的孩子觉得不需要我们 其实需要
Our kids don't think they need us, but they do.
所以我们要随时知道他们发生的事
That's why we've got to know what's going on in their lives at all times.
这个家里发生的事我们都要知道
Nothing happens under this roof without us knowing.
我要更注意那孩子才行
I should pay more attention to that kid.
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表