剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
I got to work on that.
太帅气了
It reads more handsome.
等等 你说明天是1号♥吗
Wait, did you say tomorrow's the first?
-对 -不好
- Yeah. - ?Oh, no.
-什么事 -这下可好
- What? - ?Great.
第一天下泳池 我就要碰到...
First day in the pool, and I'm gonna get my...
回家路上去药妆店停下好吗
Can we stop by CVS on the way home?
你需要鼻塞吗
What, do you need nose plugs?
不 爸
No, Dad.
我需要女生用品
I need...girl stuff.
好的 明白
Okay. Got it.
我给妈妈发短♥信♥吧
Maybe I should just text Mom.
不 我可以的
No, I'm cool.
人类身体是了不起的机器
The human body is an amazing machine,
月经是奇迹之一
and menstruation is part of that miracle.
我给妈发短♥信♥
I'm gonna text Mom.
泰勒 没事
Taylor, it's no big deal.
我把钱包给你
I'll just give you my wallet,
你进去买♥♥需要的
and you go in and get what you need.
不要联♥系♥妈妈 谈论结束[也指月经]
No contacting Mom, period.
我把收音机打开
I'm gonna turn on the radio, I think.
告诉妈妈好消息
Hey, tell your mom the good news.
我加入了花样游泳队
I made the synchronized swimming team.
我不知道你对这个有兴趣
I didn't know you were interested in that.
我也不知道 多亏了爸 是他的主意
Me neither, but it was all Dad -- his idea.
很好
Great.
这项运动 她伤了脚踝也能参加
It's sport, and she can do it with her bad ankle.
我懂
I got it.
袋子里是什么
What's in the bag?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
我需要的一些东西
Just some stuff I needed to pick up.
爸也搞定了
Dad took care of that, too.
你做得相当棒 对吗
You're really killing it, aren't ya?
我不知道 我
Well, I don't know. I --
是的
Yeah. I kind of am.
孩子们 怎么样
Hey, guys. How'd it go?
我们卖♥♥了
We sold
-差不多两百幅熊猫的画 -什么
- almost 200 panda paintings. - ?What?
熊猫得救了
Pandas saved.
看来大家都做得非常好
Well, looks like everybody is doing just great.
也许我应该去需要我的地方
I should probably go to someplace where I'm needed.
我去杰弗超♥市♥
I'm going to Jeffers.
我们和你一起去
We're going with you.
安娜凯特 游戏升级
Anna-Kat, let's up our game.
梳两个辫子
I want pigtails.
没问题
Got it.
你今天怎么样
How's your day going so far?
谁 我吗
Who? Me?
很好 谢谢
?Good, thanks.
如果你买♥♥了这些次品垃圾袋
Well, it's about to take a turn for the worse
情况就要恶化了
if you buy these defective trash bags.
没事的
I'll be okay.
不
No.
不 你不会没事
No, you're not gonna be okay.
相信我 这些袋子会背叛你
Trust me -- these bags will betray you.
今天挺累了
Look, it's been a long day.
我要买♥♥这些垃圾袋然后走人
I'm going to buy these bags and be on my way.
你必须听我的 我知道怎样做对你最好
You have to listen to me. I know what's best for you.
让我做我想做的事
Just let me do what I want!
我不能站在一边看你做出错误的选择
I can't stand by and watch you make poor choices.
这些袋子不好
These bags are no good.
以我的经验为鉴 我能教你的太多了
Learn from my experiences. I have so much to offer.
拿到了
Got it!
你犯了一个可怕的错误
You are making a terrible mistake.
女士 闹够了
Okay, lady, that's enough.
永远禁止你入内
You're out of here forever!
米色的
Ooh, beige!
你
Hey, you!
快闪
Scatter!
我们在街对面的温迪店碰头
We'll reconvene at the Wendy's across the street.
又有25个人买♥♥了熊猫的画
We signed up 25 new people for panda paintings.
一共有221个人了
Brings the total up to 221.
画可真多
That's a lot of painting.
我才不管
What do I care?
我们从画画的人那里拿来就是了
We'll just pick them up from the painting people.
画画的人就是你们
You are the painting people.
什么
What?
你觉得会是谁去画
Who did you think was going to paint?
熊猫吗
The pandas?
也许
Maybe.
老天 你真蠢
Boy, you are stupid.
爸 给妈打电♥话♥
Dad, call Mom!
还好吗 找妈妈做什么
Is everything okay? What do you need Mom for?
卫生棉条 我不知道怎么用
It's the tampons. I don't know how to use them.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我只用过其他的
I've only ever used the other things.
你是说 安娜凯特用来
Oh, you mean the things that Anna-Kat uses
为芭比做休闲椅垫子的那个吗
as lounge chair cushions for her Barbies?
对 在泳池里不能用这个
Yes, and you can't use those in the pool.
这个没有使用说明吗
Well, didn't the new things come with instructions?
有 我看了
Yes, but I read them,
奇怪又困惑
and they're just weird and confusing,
我在网上看了视频
and then I watched some YouTube videos,
更加困惑
and they were even more confusing,
我想我不见了一部分
and I think I'm missing a piece!
你的身体吗
Of your body?
爸 恶心 不是的 卫生棉条
Dad, gross! No! The tampon.
亲爱的 没事 我能行
Oh. You know, honey, it's okay. I got this.
你不行
You don't "Got this."
妈妈放在台面上你都会烦
You get upset when Mom leaves them on the counter.
好的 我给你妈打电♥话♥
Okay, okay. I'm calling your Mom.
我已经看到那个笑容了
I just see that smile already.
应该逼她参加园艺社团的
Should have pushed harder for garden club.
响了 泰勒 坚持下
It's ringing, Taylor. Hang on tight.
格雷格 我开了扬声器
Hey, Greg. You're on speaker.
我要和你谈的内容
Uh, yeah, I need to talk to you,
不适合开扬声器
and it's really not speakerphone material.
安娜凯特在玩儿
Anna-Kat's on Mars.
你 捂上耳朵
You -- cover your ears.
我不用捂上耳朵
I don't need to cover my ears.
我向来无视你的声音
I tune you out naturally.
是泰勒的事
I-It's about Taylor.
你不是一切尽在掌握中吗
I thought you had everything under control.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
她每月的账单来了
So, um, she's getting her...monthly bill,
她决定以不同方式付款
and she's decided to pay it differently
这样可以下泳池
so she can get in the pool.
你在说什么
What are you talking ab--
泰勒第一次用卫生棉条
Taylor's using a tampon for the first time.
看来是的
Apparently, yes.
耳机 耳机在哪里
Headphones! Where are the headphones?!
使用说明让人困惑
And the instructions that came with them are a little confusing.
说明 你是说小册子吗
Instructions? You mean the pamphlet.
别理小册子
Ignore the pamphlet.
总是让你一条腿踩在马桶上
They always tell you to put a leg up on the toilet.
这算是什么白♥痴♥建议
What kind of idiot advice is that?
我的手♥机♥没电了
Aah, my phone's dead.
我的手♥机♥没电了
My phone's dead!
妈妈说不要难过
Mom says not to feel bad.
使用说明会误导人
The instructions can be misleading.
她说怎么做
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表