剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
我喜欢实惠的庭院旧货大甩卖♥♥
I love a good yard sale,
但在西港 他们称之为"清屋拍卖♥♥"
but in Westport, they're called "Estate sales."
慢着 重音不够重
Wait, I didn't hit that hard enough.
清屋拍卖♥♥
"Estate sales."
只是一些死者的孩子都不要的东西
Okay, it's just a bunch of stuff a dead person's kids don't want.
淡定
Calm down.
放我们进去 放我们进去
Let us in! Let us in!
-放我们进去 -不好
- Let us in! - ?Oh, no.
是愚蠢的克洛伊·布朗·米勒
There's stupid Chloe Brown Mueller
还有她老公 愚蠢的斯坦·劳顿
and her husband, stupid Stan Lawton.
我们应该叫他们过来
Ooh, we should call them over.
格雷格 我说的"愚蠢"不是"讨喜"的意思
Greg, I wasn't using "Stupid" to mean, like, "Funky fresh."
我真心不喜欢他们
I really don't like them.
斯坦还行 但克洛伊最坏了
I mean, Stan's okay, but Chloe's the worst.
她总是发育儿博客和图片分享
She's always mommy-blogging and Instagraming,
而且还不止
and to top it all off --
斯坦 是我 格雷格
Hey, Stan, it's me -- Greg! ?
你挥手让他们过来吗
Did you just wave them over here?
格雷格 你不会相信我看到什么
Greg, you will never believe what I just saw.
看那张桌子
See that table?
种族歧视的杯子
See the racist mugs?
旁边的
Right next to that
是珀加塞特部落制♥造♥的箭头
are actual arrowheads made by the Paugussett tribe.
西港最初的原住民
Ah, the original settlers of Westport.
我们本可以比他们优秀的
Mm, we could have been better to them.
屠♥杀♥他们 把他们从家园赶走
Slaughtered them, drove them from their lands,
真是悲剧的历史
such a tragic history.
但主大道上有不错的牌匾
Yes, but they do have that nice plaque on Main Street.
没错
That's true!
先生 你先请
After you, sir.
不 先生 你先请
No, no, after you, sir. ?
-凯蒂 还好吗 -别客套了
- So, Katie, how's everything? ?- Let's not.
很好 因为我根本不想知道
Okay, good, because I didn't care.
这算是什么旧货甩卖♥♥
What kind of yard sale is this?
啤酒馆霓虹灯牌呢
Where are all the neon beer signs?
唱歌♥的男低音呢
Where's that singing bass
告诉我"到河边去"
telling me to take it to the river?
四张完美退色的阿第伦达克椅只要85块
Whoa, four perfectly weathered Adirondack chairs for only $85!
淡定 凯蒂
Be cool, Katie.
别让大家注意到这么合算的买♥♥卖♥♥
Don't attract attention to this awesome deal.
大家退后
Everyone back off!
这些是我的 所以...
These are mine. So...
不好意思
Oh. Excuse me!
我想买♥♥这个
I'd like to buy these.
不 我躺在这里
No, I'm sprawled here.
这是通用的标志 表示"这些是我的椅子"
It's the universal sign for, "These are my chairs."
这样表示窒息 这表示是我的椅子
Choking -- These are my chairs.
旧货甩卖♥♥是这样的
Okay, that's how a garage sale works.
这是吊牌出♥售♥
This is a tag sale,
拿到吊牌的人可以买♥♥到
so whoever has the tag gets the sale.
既然吊牌在我手中
And since I have the tag,
你觉得会是谁买♥♥到呢
who do you think gets the sale?
你觉得是你吗
Do you think it's you?
不是的
'Cause it's not.
是我
It's me.
明白吗 小南瓜
Okay, pumpkin?
如果你想被拍到
Hey, if you're gonna be in my selfie,
至少笑一下吧
the least you can do is smile.
或是双腿姿势再讨人喜欢一些
Or at least do something more flattering with those legs.
再送你一个通用的标志
Another universal sign coming at you.
我会把你裁掉的
I'll crop you out.
美式主妇 第一季第十五集
她买♥♥那些椅子的唯一原因
The only reason she bought those chairs
就是我想要
is because I wanted them.
最差劲的就是那些是保罗·纽曼的椅子
And the worst part about it is they belonged to Paul Newman.
你为什么这样想
Oh, what makes you think that?
保罗·纽曼曾住在西港
Paul Newman lived in Westport.
他用椅子 联♥系♥起来想想看
He used chairs. Connect the dots.
今晚我们四人约会时 你应该跟克洛伊好好谈谈
You and Chloe should really talk this out on our double date tonight.
-我们什么 -斯坦安排的
- Our what? - ?Stan planned it.
我们在一家餐厅吃饭
We're having dinner at one restaurant
然后去另一家吃甜点
and the dessert at another.
"他还能再有趣一些吗" 我问道
"Can he be any more fun?" I ask,
显然不能
but the answer is clearly no.
在你开口唱
Okay, before you break out
《我未满17岁之前》
into "I Am Sixteen Going on Seventeen,"
你要知道 我不会去的
you need to know that I won't be there.
为什么
Oh, why not?
我不会和克洛伊·布朗·米勒吃晚餐的
I'm not having dinner with Chloe Brown Mueller,
但如果你想和斯坦去约会
but if you would like to have a single date with Stan,
请便
be my guest.
那就男生夜吧
I guess it's boys' night out.
今晚要好好玩
Going big tonight.
我应该多吃一粒胃药
I should take an extra Zantac.
我送你的小马文具盒呢
What happened to the pony pencil case I gave you?
学校的一个女生拿走了
A girl at school took it.
我找她要 但她推我
I asked for it back, but she pushed me
而且说的话和妈妈生气开车时一样
and used one of Mama's angry driving words.
-你告诉老师了吗 -她说最好不要
- Did you tell a teacher? - She told me I better not,
然后说的话和妈妈生气说起外婆时一样
then used one of Mama's angry talking-about-Grandma words.
听起来这个女生是个恶霸
That girl sounds like a bully.
你需要反抗
You need to stand up to her.
我会教你怎么做
And I'm gonna teach you how.
不是应该告诉成年人吗
Shouldn't we loop in an adult on this?
泰勒的建议一般没好事
Advice from Taylor is rarely good.
我有很长时间都是坐着尿尿的
I peed sitting down for way too long.
我知道怎么做
I know what to do.
我在她这么大时
When I was her age,
艾琳·史密斯每天戏弄我
this girl Erin Smith teased me every day.
她叫我"蕾丝"
She called me a "Lezzie"
因为她觉得我"少于"[音近]
because she thought that I was less than.
艾琳不是这个意思
That is not what Erin meant.
然后有一天 艾琳太过分
Then one day, Erin pushed me too far,
所以我走到她面前 冲她的鼻子就是一拳
so I walked right up to her and punched her in the nose.
之后她就没欺负过我了
After that, the bullying stopped.
如果有人对我不好
So if someone's treating me badly,
我应该揍他们吗
I should punch them?
对着鼻子
Right in the nose.
多谢了 泰勒
Thanks, Taylor.
她叫你蕾丝时
When she called you "Lezzie,"
你当时是不是留短发打垒球
was that when you had short hair and were playing softball?
是的
Yeah.
我当时也觉得你"少于"
I thought you were less than, too.
斯坦和我玩得太开心了
Stan and I had the best time ever.
喝酒时我们...你想一边听完整复述
Over drinks, we -- do you want the full recap
一边发呆 还是我跳到结尾
where you glaze over, or should I skip to the end?
跳到结尾
Skip to the end.
然后斯坦说 不 在莱维特凉亭
And then Stan said, "No, at the Levitt Pavilion."
听起来不错
Sounds great.
我很高兴
I'm happy you had fun
你和尘世间的新朋友玩得这么开心
with your new best friend in the whole wide world.
我知道你在取笑我 但我不在乎
I know you're teasing me, but I don't care
因为我的尘世间的新朋友
'cause my best friend in the whole wide world
邀请我们参加西港殖民集♥会♥的
invited us to the Mayflower Descendant's Reception
五月花号♥后裔招待会
at the Westport Colonial Fair!
这一串词够傻的
There's a silly group of words.
这是致敬五月花号♥后裔的招待会
It's a reception honoring the descendants of the Mayflower.
斯坦是后裔之一 他将我们作为私人宾客带去
Stan is one, and he offered to bring us as his personal guests.
克洛伊会去吗
Will Chloe be there?
当然
Of course. ?
我想我生病了
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表