剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
不是时候 格雷格
Not now, Greg.
我马上要说些非常重要的话
I'm about to say something important,
我很高兴我的两个女儿都可以听到
and I'm glad that both of my daughters can listen.
泰勒 安娜凯特
Taylor, Anna-Kat,
看多瑞丝 安吉拉和我
look at Doris, Angela, and I.
注意到我们的身材完全不同
Notice we all have very different body types.
所有女人的身体都是美丽的
And all women's bodies are beautiful.
我们明白 你爱♥女♥人♥的肉体
Yes, we get it. You love the lady flesh.
-多瑞丝 有孩子 -拜托 她们知道
- Doris, children. - Oh, please, they know.
你们不需要做任何事去变美丽 除了
You do not need to do anything to be beautiful except this.
为自己的身体感到骄傲
Be proud of your own body
永远不要在乎别人怎么想
and never, ever care what anybody else thinks.
别对这个地方的虚荣投降
Don't give in to the vanity of this town,
你们 我可爱的女儿们
and you, my lovely daughters,
永远都是完美的
will always be perfect.
我说的太好了
I crushed that.
我刚才就像丘吉尔
I was like Winston Churchill in there.
比丘吉尔更厉害
Better than Churchill.
我比丘吉尔更厉害
I'm better than Churchill.
非常精彩的演讲
It was an excellent speech.
我要你记住你说的话 在你看到
Now, I want you to remember that and don't overreact
安娜凯特参加艺术展的画后 不要反应过度
when you see Anna-Kat's drawing for her art show.
我的天 看我
Oh, my God. Look at me.
记住 蜡笔会让你胖10磅
Remember, the crayon adds 10 pounds.
因为与奥古斯特·孔德的友谊
"Because of his friendship with Auguste Comte,
约翰·斯图尔特·米尔对实证主义的影响
John Stuart Mill's effect on positivism
不能被低估
cannot be understated."
我真是才思如泉涌
I am on fire.
我的大女儿在进行果汁排毒断食
My oldest daughter is juice-fasting,
可能是因为她害怕以后和我一样胖
probably because she's afraid she's going to be fat like me.
-同时我最爱的孩子 -不能这样排名
- Meanwhile, my favorite child... - Can't rank them like that.
把我画成了戴手套的沙滩球
...draws me like a beach ball with gloves.
我在安娜凯特眼中是这样的吗
Is this how Anna-Kat sees me?
也没那么糟糕
It's really not that bad.
把你画成宽肩加一头秀发
Says the guy with broad shoulders
你好意思说
and a full head of hair.
我经常走楼梯
Well, I've been taking the stairs more
而且在用摩丝
and experimenting with mousse.
也许她抓住了这个特点
Maybe that's what she's picking up on?
这是7岁孩子的画
It's a drawing of a 7-year-old.
你别这么认真
You can't take it that seriously.
我不是问题所在 西港的妈妈们才是
I am not the problem. The Westport mommies are.
今晚她们会私下讨论我 嘲笑我
Tonight they're gonna whisper about me and laugh
从我身边走过 只会说
and walk by me and they'll be nothing but like,
你好 凯蒂
"Hi, Katie!"
加上她们愚蠢的假笑
And their stupid fake smiles.
我不确定我可以应付
I'm not sure I can handle it.
但你刚告诉我们的女儿们
But you just told our daughters
不要在乎别人怎么说
not to care what other people say --
我记得我的演讲 格雷格
I remember the speech, Greg!
你不如去艺术中心
Why don't you go down to the art center?
问安娜凯特的老师
Ask Anna-Kat's teacher
是否愿意换一幅画
if she'd be willing to swap out the drawing for another one.
我可以这样做吗
Can I do that?
我可以的 好主意
I can do that. Excellent idea.
你在决定写什么时
Why can't you think like this
为什么不能这样想
when you're deciding what to write about?
泰勒 我要出去
Taylor, I'm heading out.
爸爸在学神奇女侠摆姿势 所以你负责家里
Dad's posing like Wonder Woman, so you're in charge.
给奥利弗和安娜凯特热下剩菜
Heat up some leftovers for Oliver and Anna-Kat.
妈 罐头汤意外后
Mom, uh, I-I'm not allowed to make lunch
就不准我做午饭了
after the soup-can incident.
奥利弗 你做了什么
Oliver! What did you do?!
你想的话 我可以留下来给孩子们做午餐
You know, I could stay and make the kids lunch if you want.
你不介意吗
You don't mind?
我很乐意
Yeah, it'd be my pleasure.
你的孩子呢
What about your kids?
他们很好
They're fine.
我们讲话这阵 他们已经做的超出预期了
They're overachieving as we speak.
我看着你们
I'm watching you.
妈 别这么天真
Mom, don't be so naive.
你没看出来情况吗
Can't you see what's happening?
你觉得是什么情况
And what do you think is happening?
多瑞丝在耍你
Doris is playing you.
她想留下只是因为她想整我
She only wants to stay because she wants to mess with me.
还有泰勒
Whoa, whoa. And Taylor.
瞧 她都承认了
You see? She even admits it.
奥利弗 你好可爱 以为我会护着你们
Oh, Oliver, you're cute. You think I'd take your side.
孩子们 多瑞丝负责 教他们规矩 多瑞丝
Kids, Doris is in charge. Teach them manners, Doris.
好了 孩子们
All right, children.
欢迎来到韩国街
Welcome to Koreatown --
非安全地带
the sketchy part.
坎贝尔太太
Mrs. Campbell.
坎贝尔太太是我跨性别的父亲
Mrs. Campbell is my transgender father.
请叫我玛吉
Please call me Maggie.
你好 玛吉
Hi, Maggie.
我是凯蒂·奥图 安娜凯特的妈妈
My name is Katie Otto. I'm Anna-Kat's mom.
不知能否可以和你谈谈她的画
I was wondering if I could talk to you about her drawing.
当然可以
Of course.
有什么问题
What seems to be the issue?
那个
Well...
见鬼 她也是个胖子
Crap! She's a fellow fat.
我怎么才能在不冒犯她的前提下
How am I supposed to tell her
说我对自己的身材感到难为情
I'm ashamed of my body without offending her?
事实是
The truth is
安娜凯特的爸爸不喜欢画中他的形象
Anna-Kat's dad doesn't like how he's drawn in the picture.
-老天 -是因为秃斑的关系
- Oh, my. - ?There's kind of like a bald-spot issue,
他对其他家长的想法很敏感
and he's very sensitive about what the other parents are gonna think.
人们可以在他的头上看到秃斑 对吗
People can see the bald patch on his actual head, right?
他戴帽子
He wears a lot of hats.
她只画了这一幅全家福
Oh. Well, this is her only family portrait,
如果你可以让她重画一幅
but if you could get her to draw a new one,
我愿意换一张
I'd be willing to swap it out.
谢谢你这么理解人
Thanks for being so understanding.
不客气
You're welcome.
跟你丈夫说 以我的经验来看
But tell your husband in my experience,
孩子们总是画出事实
children always draw the truth,
他应该学会接受自己的样子
so he should learn to accept what he looks like.
所以
So...
那孩子家里有只龙吗
that kid has a dragon at home?
我想没有
I don't think so.
孩子们 吃午餐了
Kids, lunchtime!
闻起来好像
Ugh! It smells like
咱家仓鼠在通风管里自杀的味道
when our hamster committed suicide in the vents.
这是多瑞丝阿姨的独门肉杂炖汤
This is Auntie Doris' mixed meat stew.
不全部吃完
And none of you can leave the table
没人可以走
until you finish your entire meal.
但我在进行果汁断食
But I'm on a juice fast.
炖汤是肉汁 吃
Stew is meat juice. Eat.
妈 我不能吃这个 我在进行果汁断食
Mom, I can't eat this. I'm on a juice fast.
不行 跟多瑞丝说
Nope! Talk to Doris.
-安娜凯特 你跟我来 -什么
- Anna-Kat, you're with me. - What?
没事 反正我也不想管小的
That's fine. I didn't want the little one anyway.
妈 我可以走吗
Mom, can I be excused?
库珀·布拉福德在开派对
Cooper Bradford is having a party
有谣传说礼品袋里有游戏机
and there's rumored to be an Xbox One in a swag bag.
跟多瑞丝说
Talk to Doris.
知道吗 行 你想玩我奉陪
You know what? Fine. I'll play your game.
对白人小孩来说 胃口真好
Impressive stomach for a white child.
你以为自己能去哪里
And where do you think you're going?
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表