剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
要上学了
Time for school.
早 小宝贝
Morning, Baby Doll.
垃圾袋是做什么用的
What's the trash bag for?
我的小马是我在这世上最好的朋友
My ponies are my best friends in the whole world.
如果失火了 它们要活下去
If there's a fire, they need to survive.
消防演习
Fire drill!
哪点更闹心
What's more troubling --
塑料小马是她最好的朋友
the fact that plastic ponies are her best friends,
还是她计划
or that she's planning
任我们这些人烧死在床上
to let the rest of us burn in our beds?
进来
Come in!
孩子满了12岁 你就学会敲门了
Soon as they hit 12, you learn to knock.
学会的过程可不太美好
You learn the hard way.
奥利弗
Hey, Oliver.
新T恤看起来不错嘛
New shirt looks good.
我不能穿着这个出去见人
I can't be seen in this.
什么
What?
你求我给你买♥♥这件马球衫的
You begged me to buy you that polo shirt.
是 但不是在特♥价♥商场买♥♥
Yes, but not from an outlet mall.
在哪里买♥♥的有区别吗
What the hell difference does it make where it's from?
特♥价♥商场卖♥♥的是有疵瑕的次品
Outlet malls sell the flawed reject shirts.
看这个板球员 看他的球拍
Look at the cricket player. Look at his bat.
这是次品 球拍是弯的
It's defective. The bat's bent.
球拍是弯的
The bat's bent!
那又如何
So?
一看就知道是打折货
Classic tell of a discount purchase.
奥利弗 这不是大事
Oliver, it is not a big deal.
说实话 我没有夸张 真的
Honestly, without any drama, for real,
这是人类能碰到的最倒霉的事
this is the worst thing that's ever happened to anyone.
你猜怎样
Okay, well, guess what.
老娘给你买♥♥了 你就得穿
I bought you the shirt so you're going to wear it!
家长有两种 一种是骂孩子的家长
There's two types of parents -- Ones who curse at their kids...
一种是撒谎说没骂孩子的家长
and the ones who lie and say they don't curse at their kids.
泰勒 你为什么还在床上
Taylor, why are you still in bed?!
格雷格 你不可能还在厕所吧
Greg, you can't possibly still be in the bathroom.
本来快拉完了 又被你吓回去了
I was almost done, but you just spooked it back in!
美式主妇 第一季第五集
亲爱的 别这样了好吗
Honey, could you stop doing that?
我想不行 爸爸
I don't think I can, Daddy.
我想继续我们刚才的话题
I'd like to revisit our earlier conversation.
从特♥价♥商场买♥♥的衣服没什么不对
There's nothing wrong with clothes from an outlet mall.
这件毛衣就是你妈在那里给我买♥♥的
That's where Mom bought me this sweater.
羊绒的
It's cashmere.
这是混纺的 而且会起毛的
It's a blend, and it's going to pill.
你根本不知道我在说什么
You don't even know what I'm talking about.
我不会给你买♥♥90美元的T恤
I am not going to buy you a $90 shirt.
如果你这么想要 你可以放学后打工
If you want it that bad, you can get an after-school job.
-这里是西港 -怎样
- This is Westport. - So?
根本没有孩子放学后打工
That's just not a thing kids do around here.
库珀·布拉福德什么都不用做
Cooper Bradford doesn't lift a finger
却有自己的信♥用♥卡♥
and has his own credit card.
我又不是要求和他一样
I'm not asking for that.
格雷格 他没要求有自己的信♥用♥卡♥
Greg, he's not asking for his own credit card.
真是自我牺牲的鼓舞人心的故事
That is an inspiring tale of self-sacrifice.
这里自有这里的规矩
Hey, things are done a certain way in this town.
你不想我融入吗
Don't you want me to fit in?
不 我不想
No. I don't.
我拒绝接收这个地方发送的所有信息
I reject every message that this town sends --
"你开的车 或是你穿的衣服
that the car that you drive or the clothes that you wear
令你比别人强"
make you better than someone else.
谁说有钱才会开心
Who says you need money to be happy?
今天这话我已经说了两遍了
I said it twice today already.
你不可能为之骄傲吧
You can't possibly be proud of that.
-上面有个+ -上面还有个C
- It has a plus in it. - It also has a C in it.
C能拿到学位
C's get degrees.
不 拿C的学生
No. C's get their parents
40岁买♥♥车贷款时还要父母也签名
to co-sign for their car loans in their 40's.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我会得到体育奖学金 上一所中等大专
I'll get an athletic scholarship to a mid-level junior college,
嫁得好 打网球
marry well, play tennis.
你们可以住我家客房♥ 不能住一整年
You can live in our guest house. Not year round.
我管她 你管他
I'll handle her. You take him.
眼下只能不管这个了
We'll let that one slip through the cracks for the time being.
我们一起让你的数学成绩好起来
You and I are gonna get your math grade up.
炫耀就是这个下场
This is what I get for bragging.
如果你想要新T恤
And if you want a new shirt,
你可以做家务赚钱
you can earn money by doing chores.
我会的
Will do.
我知道这个笑容
I know that smile.
你不能让安娜凯特帮你做事
You cannot have Anna-Kat do your work for you.
什么 这对她的强迫症有好处 何乐而不为
What? It's good for her OCD. Let a playa play.
不做家务 就没T恤
No chores, no shirt.
奥托姆·萨莫斯的生日派对不会邀请我
I'm not getting invited to Autumn Summers' birthday party.
你为什么这样想
What makes you think that?
因为我们搬到这里之后
Because since we moved here,
我从未被邀请参加任何人的生日派对
I've never been invited to anyone's birthday party.
想在西港把这三个孩子
Trying to raise these three kids
正常养大太不容易了
to be normal in Westport takes so much work.
老天 我这么好孕干嘛
God, why'd I have to be so fertile?
把书放下
Put your books down.
别人会以为你的胸部要发育了
People are gonna think that you've got boobs coming in.
哪个是奥托姆·萨莫斯
Which one is Autumn Summers?
紫色蝴蝶节
Purple bow.
她和她妈穿的是母女装
She's the one who dresses like her mom.
奥托姆和我今早慢跑过来的
Autumn and I jogged here this morning.
我也应该跑的 我开始变胖了
I should, too. I'm getting so chubby.
不 我才开始变胖了
No, I'm getting so chubby.
对 我没这个烦恼了
Yep, that one go away from me.
吃肉就是谋杀
Meat is murder.
去找你妈哭去 你这个凶手
Now, go cry to your mother, you little murderer!
看来生日派对上没有热狗
So, no hot dogs at that birthday party.
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry, sweetie.
我会让你被邀请参加派对的
I'll get you invited to that party.
真的吗 你保证吗
Really? You promise?
小马勾手指
Pony pinky promise.
如果安娜凯特要融入
If Anna-Kat's going to fit in,
她得别这么奇怪才行
she'll have to be a little less weird.
当你在心中说这句话时 不必说"独特"
When you say it in your head, you don't have to say "Unique."
我希望她有朋友 很多朋友
I want her to have friends. Lots of friends.
不是塑料小马
Not plastic ponies.
我都不饿了 瞧我多生气
I'm not even hungry. That's how upset I am.
我还是会吃的
I'm still eating it.
不是有规矩吗
Isn't there a rule
班上的同学都要请
where everyone in the class is invited?
这里不是这样的
They don't do that here.
在西港 孩子们很小的时候就被教会
Kids are taught to feel like garbage
懂得嫌自己跟嫌弃垃圾一样
at a much younger age in Westport.
我得想办法让她更融入些才行
I have to figure out a way for her to fit in better.
如果你可以更好融入 也许会有帮助
It might also help if you could fit in better, too.
你觉得是因为我 她才没被邀请吗
You think I'm the reason that she's not getting invited?
请帖不是孩子们发的 凯蒂
Well, it's not the kids who send out the Evites, Katie.
-是妈妈发的 -对
- It's the moms. - Yeah.
在派对上 孩子和孩子一起玩
And at the parties, the kids hang out with the kids
妈妈和妈妈一起玩
and the moms hang out with the moms.
那些妈妈知道你受不了她们
And the moms know you can't stand them.
凯蒂 她们对你的喜爱
Katie, they like you about as much
就和天主教牧师喜欢多嘴婆一样多
as a Catholic priest likes a tattletale.
你们也不喜欢她们
You guys don't like them, either.
但她们不知道我不喜欢她们
But they don't know that I don't like them.
-我不会表现出来 -我会吗
- I don't let on. - And I do?
-凯蒂 我们爱你 -像姐妹一样
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表