剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表
You need to monitor the kids -- No! --
帮他们找线索
and help them with their clues
一定要让他们玩开心
and make sure that they're having fun.
我也想玩开心
I want to have fun, too.
他们要解出一套精心设置的谜题和脑筋急转弯
They need to solve an elaborate set of puzzles and brain teasers
才能得到逃出密室的密♥码♥
in order to get the code to release them from the room.
听起来好复杂 你准备怎么出题
That sounds complicated. How you gonna come up with all that?
我不出题 你来 我刚刚没说吗
Oh, I'm not going to. You are. Did I leave that part out?
也是
Right.
但是这下面有点危险
But, you know, it's kind of dangerous down here.
裸♥露♥的钉子 打开的接线盒
I mean, there's exposed nails, an open junction box,
门也从铰链上掉下来了
and this door is falling off its hinges.
那我给房♥东老唐打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Don, the landlord,
让他过来修一下
and have him come fix the place up.
不 别给老唐打电♥话♥ 找个杂工就行了
No, don't call Don. We'll call a handyman.
为什么
Why?
杂工要收费 找房♥东不要钱
You have to pay a handyman. The landlord's free.
房♥东本来就要负责维修
Upkeep is his responsibility.
没错 但是我们之前说好了
Yes, but we have a great deal on this place,
如果我们说三道四 就要给我们涨房♥租了
and if we start complaining, they're gonna raise our rent.
所以我们不能给唐打电♥话♥
We are not calling Don.
好吧
Fine.
如果你要让我找个流浪汉
If you want me to hire some drifter
偷走我们的银器的话...
who's gonna steal all of our silver...
我不懂你为什么把杂工称为流浪汉
I don't know why you equate handymen with drifters.
而且我们家的银器也只有银叉子
And by our silver, you mean the forks
还是你从各种餐厅里拿回来的
that you collect from various dining establishments?
房♥东本来就该负责这些
It is the landlord's responsibility.
我感到热血沸腾
I feel passionately about it.
好吧
Oh. Okay, then.
那就这样
That's that.
谢谢理解
Thanks.
那就这样定了 我要给房♥东打电♥话♥
So it's settled. I'm calling the landlord.
唐 太感谢你今天过来了
Don, thank you so much for coming by today.
你还有多久弄好呢
How much longer is this going to be?
我老公一个小时后就要回来了
My husband is going to be back in an hour,
他回来时不能看到你在这儿
and you can't be here when he gets back.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为他喜欢在这儿做裸体伸展运动
this is where he does his nude stretching.
是啊
Yeah.
我也这样做
I do that.
挺好的 唐
That's great, Don.
爸爸 打了好久的保龄球
Wow, Dad. That was, like, a lot of bowling.
我觉得从现在起我擅长保龄球了
I think I'm good on that sport from now on.
惊喜
Surprise!
他一点都没料到
He didn't suspect a thing.
他还问我晚餐怎么办 我就装作说
He even asked about dinner, and I was like,
"可能点个披萨之类的吧"
"Maybe we'll order pizza. I don't know."
还不错吧
Not so bad, right?
你毁了我的人生 我不会原谅你的
You've ruined my life, and I'll never forgive you.
是啊
You're right.
我的确是世上最好的妈妈 宝贝生日快乐
I am the greatest mom ever! Happy birthday, baby!
原来这就是你家啊
So, this is your place.
以前从来没邀请我们来你家玩
Never had us over to your casa before.
是啊
Yeah.
密室逃脱还有5分钟开始
Five minutes until the escape room opens!
大多数时候他们都是把这种地方拆了
Most of the time, they tear these down
然后建一栋... 真正的房♥子
and build, like, a... you know, a house.
是这样的
Well, the thing is,
可能我们看起来很穷
this place might look like we have nothing,
但实际上
but actually...
我本来不该说这些的
I'm not supposed to talk about it.
说吧 朋友
Come on, amigo.
透露一下
Spill it.
你可以告诉我们的
You can tell us.
好吧 但这是最高机密
Okay, but this is top secret,
所以我希望你们能支持我 真的
so I'm expecting you guys to have my back -- for real.
不是像上次那样 说要支持埃里克·波特
Not in the way we said we had Eric Porter's back,
然后又告诉他检查虱子
then convinced him it was mandatory to get naked
必须裸体
for his lice check.
经典
Classic.
发生了什么
What's happening up there?
怎么了
What?
你涂了睫毛膏
You're wearing mascara.
我没有啊
No, I'm not.
我只是遗传了爸爸浓密漂亮的睫毛
I just have Dad's beautiful, lush lashes.
不用谢
You're welcome.
埃约
Eyo.
你好 奥图太太
Hello, Mrs. Otto.
我不知道你们今晚也要补习呢
Did not know you guys are studying tonight.
还有个额外学分的作业
Well, there's this extra-credit assignment
要看《了不起的盖茨比》 我们不会碍事的
to watch "The Great Gatsby," But we won't get in the way.
我们就在爸爸的书房♥
We'll just be in Dad's office.
天哪
Oh, God.
她喜欢上了这个地球上
She's falling for the spawn
最坏的人的孩子
of the worst human being on this planet.
你口中这样的人可不少
You say that about a lot of people --
维芙 协管员桑迪
Viv, Crossing Guard Sandy,
还有那个一直叫你夫人的警♥察♥
that police officer who keeps calling you ma'am.
我现在还不是个妇女
I am not a ma'am yet!
泰拉·萨莫斯是最坏的
Tara Summers is the worst.
-我必须要阻止这件事 -不不不
- I'm going to stop this right now. - ?No, no, no, no.
你这样做 只会让她更喜欢他
If you do that, that'll only make her like him more.
那我们该怎么办
Then what should we do?
我们拥有世界上的
We have in our possession
终极浪漫杀手
the world's ultimate romance killer.
我是超女
I'm Super Girl!
我没吃甜点
I skipped dessert.
这算个绿灯吧
That's a green light.
你们回来啦 回来啦
You're home, you're home!
为什么
Why?
这事她最擅长了
She's definitely the one for the job.
如果我们现在没开派对的话
If we weren't having a party right now,
我就会对你做某件
the things that I would do to you
安娜凯特会来打扰的事
that Anna-Kat would interrupt.
好了 孩子们 气闸门已经打开
All right, kids! The airlock is open.
请进入地下室
Please proceed to the basement.
安娜凯特 过来我有话说
Anna-Kat, a word.
-爸爸 -怎么了
- Um, Dad? ?- Yeah?
-能帮我个忙吗 -没问题
- Can I ask a favor? ?- Okay.
你知道妈妈举办这个派对
So, you know how Mom's throwing this party
是为了让我展现真实的自己
so I can be honest about who I am?
没错
Yeah.
我好像方向走偏了
Well, I kind of went the other way with it.
继续说
Go on.
我好像让大家以为
Well, I might have left the impression
我们家比真实情况要更富裕
that we have a bit more money than we actually do.
有多富裕
How much more?
私人机 有个岛 还有瑞士银行帐户
Private jet, an island, Swiss bank accounts,
还有你正在接受
and that you're under investigation
洗钱案的调查 所以我们要低调一点
for money laundering, so we have to keep a low profile.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我知道我做错了
I know it wasn't the right thing to do,
但我一激动就这么说了 所以我需要你帮我
but I said it in the moment, and I need you to back me up.
我不会帮你撒谎的 奥利弗
I'm not gonna lie for you, Oliver.
-不会吗 你都骗了我 -什么
- No? You lied to me. ?- Excuse me?
你把我骗出去
You lied to get me out of the house
你知道我不要派对 你们还是办了
so you could throw a party you knew I didn't want.
妈妈我可以料到 但是没想你也这样
I expect this from Mom, but not you.
我不是扣扳机的那个人 我只是负责开车的
I didn't pull the trigger! I was just driving the car!
能看见吗
剧集 | 美式主妇 | 导航列表