剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
会比在海滩上找生意好吧
Anything's got to be better than working that beach.
你觉得呢 安迪
Don't you think? Andy?
我要洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
好吧
Okay.
是啊 洗澡 洗个澡 何不呢
Yeah, yeah, a sh-- uh, a shower. Why not?
安德鲁
Andrew?
你干了什么
What'd you do?
没什么
Nothing.
我什么也没干
I've done... nothing.
我这一辈子都一事无成
I've done nothing my whole life.
真的
That's the truth.
我们没货了
We're out.
我去弄点
I'll get more.
等等
Hey, one second.
一起来嘛
Hey. Come join us.
会的 我一会儿去
I will. I will be there.
去玩吧 去玩吧
G-Go play. Go play.
我不想再这样了
I don't want this anymore.
我想要你
I want you.
我想和你结婚
I want to marry you.
你早上可以这么说
You can say it in the morning.
可到了晚上还说得出吗
But can you say it in the evening?
海滩现金兑换店
你哪儿弄到的
Where'd you get this?
是个很精彩的故事
It's a remarkable story.
通缉犯
海滩现金兑换店
安德鲁·库南安
亲爱的
Baby!
你妹妹来了
Your sister's here!
来吧 詹尼 我来了
Come on, Gianni. I'm here.
真的多娜泰拉是有钥匙的
The real Donatella has a key.
-得了 詹尼 让我进去 -今晚不行
- Oh, come on, Gianni. Let me in. - Not tonight.
快嘛 亲爱的 詹尼
Come on, baby. Gianni.
别别别 亲爱的
No, no, no, baby.
-詹尼 让我进去 -宝贝 我跟...
- Gianni, let me in! - Babe, baby, I've to...
亲爱的 我跟你说了多少次了
Baby, I've told you so many times.
我只能应付一个多娜泰拉 一个就够了
I-I can only handle one Donatella. One is enough.
-我穿了范思哲 -范思哲 真棒
- I wear Versace. - Versace. Yeah, brava.
亲爱的 给你个大大吻 但我不能让你进来
Baby, big kiss for you, but I cannot let you in.
一个妹妹就够了 好吗
One is enough. Okay?
《沙堡》
范思哲
我们还会再见吗
Will I see you again?
当然
I'm sure of it.
你没拿到钱 是不是
You don't have that money, do you?
我们是朋友
We were friends.
那是真的 是不是
That was real, right?
如果有人问你我们是不是朋友
When someone asks you if we were friends...
你就说不是
you'll say no.
库南安已经
Cunanan has been the subject
被追捕了数月之久
of a manhunt for months.
他27岁
He's 27 years old,
身高一米七八左右
stands five feet, 10½ inches,
深棕色头发和眼睛
dark brown hair and eyes,
擅长改变容貌
with a gift of changing his appearance.
他被发现与四起谋杀案有关
He's sought in connection to four murders.
明尼苏达州两起
Two in Minnesota,
联调局通缉犯
新泽西一起 伊利诺斯一起
one in New Jersey, and another in Illinois.
想点些什么
What would you like to order?
金枪鱼套餐
Tuna combo.
两块九
$2.99.
不用找了
Keep the change.
金枪鱼
Tuna.
替我一下
Can you cover me?
911.
-有什么紧急情况 -我不知道他的名字
- What's your emergency? - I don't know his name.
但他是美国头号♥通缉犯
He was on America's Most Wanted.
-白人还是黑人 -白人
- Is this man black or white? - White guy.
杀了四个人的白人
The white guy who killed four white guys.
他在这里 真的
He's here. No joke.
快派人过来
Send everything right now.
你好吗 很高兴又见到你了
How are you? Good to see you again.
给我看看你的身份证
Let me see your I.D.
你好
Ciao.
-你还好吗 -是的
- You good? - Yeah.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-你好 -抱歉 你好
- Hey. - Sorry. Hi.
-很高兴认识你 -你真棒
- Hi. So nice to meet you. - You're amazing.
我不想再那样了
I don't want that anymore.
我想要你 詹尼
I want you, Gianni.
我要和你结婚
I want to marry you.
我们走吧 走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
我是布拉德
I'm Brad.
我叫安迪
I'm Andy.
你是干什么的
So, what do you do?
我是个连环杀手
I'm a serial killer.
什么
What?
我说我是个银行家
I said I'm a banker.
是个证券商 大股东
I'm a stockbroker. I'm a shareholder.
我是个记者
I-I'm a paperback writer.
是个警♥察♥ 是海军军官
I'm a cop. I'm a naval officer.
有时我还是个间谍
Sometimes I'm a spy.
我在墨西哥建了影视城
I build movie sets in Mexico
在芝加哥建了摩天大楼
and-and skyscrapers in Chicago.
在明尼阿波里斯卖♥♥燃气
I sell propane in Minneapolis.
从菲律宾进口菠萝
I import pineapples from the Philippines.
知道吗 我是个最让人难以忘怀的人
You know, I'm the person least likely to be forgotten.
我是安德鲁·库南安
I'm Andrew Cunanan.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表