剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我告诉你了
I told you.
是吗
Did you?
拿不到的
Out of reach.
真高兴你来了
I'm so happy you're here.
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
也不奇怪
I'm not surprised.
太热了
It's the heat.
我都习惯了
Me, I'm used to it.
在这里长大
Grew up in it.
玩耍 工作
Played in it. Worked in it.
很久没回来了 但是...
It's been a while since I've been back, but...
身体没有忘记
the body remembers.
你可以假装自己属于远方
You can pretend you belong somewhere else,
但身体永远记得家乡
but the body knows.
根本没有钱 对不对
There's no money, is there?
没错
No.
没有计划
No plan.
没有几百万
No... millions.
说话小心点 年轻人
You watch your tone with me, young man.
-我还是你父亲 -父亲
- I'm still your father. - My father.
我父亲
My father.
我父亲就是个骗子
He's a liar.
我父亲是个小偷
My father's a thief.
你在骂我吗 小子
You judge me, boy?
你知道我犯了什么罪吗
You want to know what my crime was?
不是偷窃 人人都偷窃
Not that I stole; they're all stealing.
我的罪是我偷的太少了
No, my crime was that I stole too small.
这里几千块 那里几千块
A thousand dollars here, a few thousand dollars there.
我失误了
That was my mistake.
所以我承认 是的
So I admit it, yes.
我偷了
I stole.
但只是为了当好父亲
But only what I needed to be a father.
只是为了能成为美国人
Only what I needed to be an American.
你不可能在美国白手起家
You can't go to America and start from nothing.
那是谎言
That's the lie.
所以我偷钱
So I stole.
如果我能偷上一个亿
If I had stolen a hundred million,
他们就会提拔我了
they would have promoted me.
我不要这样
I can't be this.
什么 你不要什么
What? What can't you be?
我不要成为你
I can't be you.
我
Me?
怎么了 我现在配不上你了吗
What, I'm not good enough for you now?
我向朋友们吹嘘着你的成功
I brag to my friends about your success.
你是我的一切 爸爸
You were everything to me, Dad.
但都是假的
But it's a lie.
如果你是假的
And if you're a lie,
那我也是假的 我不能这样 我不能
then I'm a lie, and I-I can't be a lie. I can't.
知道吗 在我来之前
You know, before I came here...
我去了图书馆
...I went to the library.
为了研究马尼拉
To read up on Manila.
在图书馆的时候 我想我要在
And while I was there, I thought, "I'll look up Dad
《加州500强股票经纪人》里找爸爸
in California's Top 500 Stockbrokers."
因为我想看看那上面是怎么写我爸爸的
Because I wanted to see what they said about my father.
图书馆里没有
The library didn't have a copy,
因为
because...
根本就没有这本书
it doesn't exist.
因为不是真的 从来没有 爸爸
It's not real. It never existed, Dad.
你哭了吗
Are you crying?
软弱
Weak.
跟你妈妈一样
Just like your mother.
你们嘴上说着诚实
The two of you talk about honesty.
但她对我偷钱的事从不过问
But she never cared that I was stealing,
只要有钱就好
as long as there was money.
为什么你以前没有问过书的事
Why didn't you ask about the book before?
因为有钱就好
Because there was money.
我偷钱你不生气 你生气是因为我停止偷钱了
You're not upset that I stole, you're upset because I stopped!
现在你得工作了 要自力更生了
Now you have to work. For yourself.
你个软弱的娘们
You sissy kid with a sissy mind!
你以为你可以来到这里 对我评头论足
You think you can come here, judge me,
说我一无是处吗
and tell me that I'm nothing?
不不 孩子 我批判你
No, no, boy, I judge you!
我鄙视你 我以你为耻
I spit on you! I'm ashamed of you!
我特别的娘炮儿子
My special sissy boy!
你连从这条街走到那条街都做不到
You couldn't even get from one street to another,
更别说从马尼拉到美国了
let alone from Manila to America.
又滚回这里吗
And back again.
动手啊
Do it.
男人点
Be a man!
就这一次
For once!
不敢吗
No?
不敢
No.
你根本就没骨气
You don't have it in you.
我永远不会像你一样的
I'll never be like you.
真丢脸
Such a shame.
天啊 小心点
Oh, God. Be careful with those.
安德鲁
Andrew.
安德鲁 你回来了
Andrew, you're back.
安德鲁
Andrew?
药店
如果有什么事
...and you have my number,
你有我的号♥码
if anything comes up in the meantime.
有什么可以效劳的
How can I help you?
我看到外面急聘的牌子
I saw the-the "Help wanted" Sign.
给
Here you go.
你是菲律宾人吗
Are you Filipino?
我父亲是
On my father's side.
他叫什么 我肯定在这里见过他
What's his name? I'm sure I've seen him around.
都是我妈妈来买♥♥东西
My mom does all the shopping.
你♥爸♥爸做什么的
What does your dad do?
他现在住在马尼拉了
He lives in Manila now.
我家人就是从马尼拉来的
My family comes from Manila.
真好
Great.
你经常去看他吗
Do you visit him often?
我刚去的 才回来
I've just come back from visiting him.
他在那儿还好吗
Ah. What's he up to there?
他有好几个菠萝种植园
Uh, he owns multiple pineapple plantations.
是吗
Is that so?
那种植园一望无际
As far as the eye can see.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表