剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
Police checkpoints?
他们在找枪杀范思哲的人
They're looking for the man who shot Versace.
是啊
Oh, yeah, yeah.
安德鲁·库南安
Andrew Cunanan.
太可怕了 希望他们抓住他
It's terrible. I-I hope they catch him.
你叫什么 年轻人
What's your name, young man?
科特·德玛斯
Kurt. Kurt DeMars.
你帮了大忙
You've been very helpful.
我会提取做好计划
I'll be sure to allow extra time.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
安德鲁·库南安
Andrew Cunanan,
昨天在迈阿密杀害时装设计师
the man who murdered fashion designer Gianni Versace
詹尼·范思哲的凶手 现在成了
yesterday in Miami, has now become the subject
联调局史上最大寻人行动的对象
of one of the FBI's largest manhunts of all time.
但库南安出身卑微
But Cunanan's beginnings were small.
你杀了我儿子吗
Have you killed my son?
联调局通缉犯
关于安德鲁·库南安
Regarding Andrew Cunanan,
消息传开后 情况不断升级
the situation out here has escalated as word spreads
这个来自纳欣诺市的男人杀害
that one of National City's own is responsible
或被控杀害了詹尼·范思哲
or accused of murdering Gianni Versace
还有另外四人 手段残忍♥
and four other men in brutal killings
引起了举国关注
that have captivated national attention.
我正在加州
I'm standing outside the home
纳欣诺市玛丽·安妮·库南安家门口
of Mary Anne Cunanan, here in National City, California.
联调局探员正在讯问她
FBI agents are questioning her for information
关于她儿子安德鲁·库南安所在何处
about her son Andrew Cunanan's whereabouts.
告诉我们 玛丽·安妮 他在哪
Tell us, Mary Anne. Where is he?
他为什么那么做
Why did he do it?
-退后 -看
- Back up. - Look, look, look.
你觉得他在迈阿密吗
You think he's in Miami?
好了
All right.
诺曼底广场
你骗了我们 罗尼
You lied to us, Ronnie.
-我没骗你们 -我们问你是否认识安德鲁
- I didn't lie to you. - We asked if you knew Andrew.
你说不 但安德鲁曾住在这里 你们是朋友
You said no, but Andrew stayed here and you were friends.
他告诉我他叫科特
He told me his name was Kurt.
我这才在新闻上看到他的脸
I only this minute saw his face on the news.
-我正要打给你们 -走吧
- I was just about to call you guys. - All right, let's go.
快 带他走
Come on. Take him.
我们不是朋友
And we weren't friends.
他在这里藏了两个月
He was hiding here for two months.
藏 他才没藏
Hiding? He wasn't hiding.
那他在做什么
So what was he doing?
-他在玩 -去哪
- He was partying. - Where?
扭曲
Twist?
华沙舞厅
Warsaw Ballroom?
你找他来着 是吧
Oh, you were looking for him, weren't you?
警队里唯一的拉拉吗
The only lez on the force?
库南安现在在哪吗
Where's Cunanan now?
但其他警♥察♥
But the other cops, yeah,
他们可没那么卖♥♥力去找 是吧
they weren't searching so hard, were they?
为什么呢
Why is that?
因为他杀了几个碌碌无闻的同性恋吗
Because he killed a bunch of nobody gays?
我们现在有超过四百个探员和警探
Hey, we got over 400 agents and detectives
在找他
searching for him right now.
现在当然了 他杀了个名人嘛
Well, sure, yeah, now... that he killed a celebrity.
-你是谋杀从犯 -得了
- You're an accessory to murder. - Oh, please.
找不到一个同性恋 就怪罪另一个同性恋吗
Couldn't find a gay, so now you're gonna blame a gay?
你当这是玩笑吗
Whoa, whoa, you think this is a joke?
-你觉得这是玩笑吗 -他对你来说是个玩笑吗
- This a joke to you? - Is he a joke to you?
你觉得我们不想抓住他吗
You think we don't want to catch him?
他没跟你提过范思哲吗
So he didn't talk about Versace?
他张口闭口都在谈范思哲
He didn't stop talking about Versace.
我们都谈了他
Look, we all talked about him.
我们都想象 那么有权
We all imagined what it would be like
有钱是什么感觉
to be so rich and so powerful that...
哪怕你是同性恋也没关系
it doesn't matter that you're gay.
知道事实是什么吗
You know what the truth is?
就是他变成了个恶心的人之前
It's that you were disgusted by him
你就已经觉得他恶心了
long before he became disgusting.
你太习惯我们隐藏在阴影里
You're so used to us lurking in the shadows,
我们大部分人也甘愿如此
and, you know, most of us, we oblige.
我这样的人 只会渐渐消失
People like me, we just, we-we drift away.
我们病了 也没人在乎
We get sick, no-nobody cares.
但安德鲁很虚荣
But Andrew was vain.
他想要你们了解他的痛苦
He wanted you to know about his pain.
他想要你们听到
He wanted you to hear.
他想要你们
He wanted you...
想要你们了解生来就是个谎言是什么感觉
he wanted you to know about being born a lie.
安德鲁才没躲起来
Andrew is not hiding.
他想被人看到
He's trying to be seen.
吉尔莫 你在吗
Guillermo, are you there?
吉尔莫
Guillermo?
我不知道你今天要开它出航
Didn't know you were taking her out today.
在吗
Ahoy?
吉尔莫
Guillermo?
亲爱的
Honey.
亲爱的 报♥警♥
Honey, call the cops.
现在的问题仍是
The question remains:
安德鲁·库南安是否认识詹尼·范思哲
did Andrew Cunanan know Gianni Versace?
安德鲁·库南安是什么人
Who is Andrew Cunanan?
来帮我们了解他的 是他最好的朋友
To help us, we turn to his closest friend,
莉兹·寇特
Lizzie Cote.
安德鲁 我代表你的家庭
Andrew, I wrote this statement
和我写下了这份声明
on behalf of your family and myself.
这几个月来 你被描绘成了一个
These past few months, you have been portrayed
可怕的 可鄙的人
as a horrible and despicable person.
但我想让你知道 我记得
But I just want you to know that I remember
也了解真正的你 我无条件地爱你
and know who you really are, and I love you, unconditionally.
我所认识的安德鲁·库南安并不暴♥力♥
The Andrew Cunanan that I know is not a violent person.
我知道这世上对你来说最重要的事
I know that the most important thing to you in the world
就是其他人对你的看法
is what others think of you.
你仍有机会让世界知道
You still have a chance to show the entire world
我和你教子所了解的那一面
the side of you that I and your godchildren know.
这一切该平和地结束了
The time has come for this to end, peacefully.
特雷尔
杰夫·特雷尔被残忍♥地杀死
Jeff Trail was brutally murdered
在了大卫·马德森公♥寓♥里
in David Madson's apartment.
随后马德森跟现在臭名昭著的
Madson then goes on the run
马德森
杀害范思哲的凶手安德鲁·库南安一起逃跑
with the now notorious killer of Versace, Andrew Cunanan.
库南安
但是库南安和马德森
What was the connection, though,
之间有何联♥系♥呢
between Cunanan and Madson?
他们是情人吗
Were they lovers?
他们一起出逃时做了什么
What did those men do on the road together?
我们深入探究了他们一同度过的
We looked deeper at this dark and disturbing mystery
黑暗神秘的公路之旅
of their days on the road.
欢迎回来 现在在家中与我们连线的
Welcome back. With us now from his home
是霍华德·马德森先生
is Mr. Howard Madson.
霍华德 谢谢你与我们连线
Howard, thank you so much for being here.
马德森先生 您是否知道
Mr. Madson, do you have any idea at all
霍华德·马德森 大卫·马德森的父亲
杰夫·特雷尔被杀后发生了什么
what happened after the murder of Jeff Trail?
我儿子是无辜的
My son is innocent.
他被人残忍♥地谋杀
He's a victim of a brutal murder.
而现在怀疑的阴云笼罩着他
And to have a cloud of suspicion hanging over him,
让我心痛
it's devastating.
所以我希望凶手能够自首
That's why I want the killer to give himself up
告诉世界大卫没有做错事
and tell the world David did nothing wrong.
警♥察♥不肯
The police won't...
这让我们无比痛苦
...it's destroying us.
但先生 如果大卫真是清白的
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表