剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
这样会显得我很可悲吗
Does that make me pathetic?
-我懂你的意思 -我给你准备了生日礼物
- I get the drift. - I-I got you a birthday present.
但我想私下送给你
But I'd like to give it to you in private.
-我们可以约个时间 -一言为定
- We can arrange a time. - Promise?
一言为定 我们得回到聚会上了
I-I promise. Now, we need to get back to the party,
-免得人说闲话 -好的
- because I don't want people to talk. - Okay.
大卫
David!
我想和大卫合照 来拍照啦
I want a picture with David. Photo time.
我想拍张照 快来
I'd love a photo. Come on.
难道不该拍集体照吗
Shouldn't it be a group photo?
算了吧 给我
No, no. I'll-I'll take it.
别啊 一起来嘛 杰夫
Oh. No, come on, Jeff.
-大卫 快过来 -诺曼
- David, come here. - Oh, Norman.
-很高兴你能来 你确定吗 -诺曼
- Good to have you here. You sure? - Norman.
-当然啊 -行 看来我们也要去拍照了
- Yeah. - All right, I guess it's picture time.
-好吧 -我来拍
- All right. - I'll take it.
-谢了莉兹 大家都靠拢 -都站好了吗
- Thank you, Lizzie. Everybody together. - Okay. Are you ready?
好了 都站紧一点
All right, squeeze together.
都是我爱的人
All the people I love.
都笑一个
Okay, everybody, smile.
你们太帅啦
You're so cute!
这是什么
What's this?
一份需求清单
A list of requirements.
如果我们要继续在一起的话
If we are going to stay together.
需求清单
List of requirements.
增加生活费
Increased living allowance.
坐头等舱
First-class flights.
国内和国际航♥班♥都要
International and domestic.
没问题 一辆奔驰SL600
Of course. A Mercedes SL600?
这是我最想要的车
It's the car of my dreams.
你还想作为唯一继承人写入我的遗嘱
And you wish to be written into my will as my sole heir.
我们都在一起一年多了
Well, we've been together for over a year.
我付出了一切让你幸福
I've devoted my life to making you happy.
我做出了巨大的牺牲
I've made enormous sacrifices.
你牺牲了什么
What have you sacrificed?
爱
Love.
谁的爱
Whose love?
我父母的爱
My parents' love.
是啊
Yes.
纽约的百万富翁
The New York millionaires.
他们发现我在和一个老同性恋同居后
They disinherited me when they found out
就剥夺了我的继承权
I was living with an older gay man.
安德鲁 你知道我是怎么成为人生赢家的吗
Andrew, do you know how I became successful in life?
是通过勤奋地工作
By working very hard.
该做的都做到
And by doing due diligence.
好吧 你说这些是什么意思
Okay, what are you saying?
我是说 你其实不叫安德鲁·德席尔瓦
I'm saying that your name is not Andrew DeSilva.
而是安德鲁·库南安
It's Andrew Cunanan.
谁和你说的 这不是真的
Who told you that? That's not true.
两年前 你在一家廉价药店打工
Two years ago, you were working in a Thrifty drugstore.
-这不是真的 -每小时赚6.16美元
- That's not true. - Earning $6.16 an hour.
-这不是真的 -和你妈妈 玛丽·安妮
- That's-that's not true. - Living in a small condo
住在一间小公♥寓♥里
with your mother, Mary Anne.
安德鲁
Andrew.
你调查了我
You investigated me?
是你调查的我
You investigated me.
我们不是碰巧遇到的 对吧
We didn't meet by chance, did we?
你知道我喜欢看什么书 听什么音乐
You knew which books I liked, which music.
你做了研究 然后追求了我
You researched me, and you pursued me.
你不是我的囚犯
You're not my prisoner.
你也算不上是我的伴侣了
You're not even my partner anymore.
我们上次做是什么时候 三个月前
When's the last time we were intimate, three months ago?
如果你满足我清单上写的东西
If you give me everything on that list,
我们可以经常做♥爱♥
sex can become more regular.
安德鲁 我会给你加生活费
Andrew, I will increase your living allowance.
天都晓得你没有任何存款
God knows you have no savings,
因为我给你的每分钱 你都花到了别人身上
because every dollar I give you, you spend on other people.
但头等舱 我不能满足你
But as far as the first-class flights, no.
我可以出钱让你重回大学
I'll pay for you to return to college
修完你的学位
and to finish your degree.
我已经有博士学位了
I already have a PhD.
不 你没有博士学位
No, you do not have a PhD.
你在加州大学圣地亚哥分校读的历史学
You started a history major at UCSD,
读了一年后就辍学了
and you quit after a year.
我是不会回学校的
I'm not going back to school!
太侮辱人了
It's-it's insulting!
我就不明白有个学历 有份工作
What is it about having an education and the idea of work
哪里侮辱人了
that you find so insulting?
因为这太平庸了
It's ordinary!
安德鲁 你很聪明
Andrew, you're smart.
但光聪明没用
But being smart is useless
你还得把你的聪明才智发挥出作用
unless it's in the service of something.
你不满足我的清单
I want that list.
我就走人
Or I'm leaving.
你打造了一个很美好的家
You've made a beautiful home.
我想让你幸福 真心的
I want you to be happy. I really do.
我也不介意你撒几个小谎
And I don't mind that you tell a few lies
来缓解这种安排带来的不适感
to smooth over the discomfort of this arrangement.
我甚至能容忍♥你想说的所有谎话
Hell, I-I can allow you all of the lies that you want.
除了这一个
Except for one:
把我当傻子看
that I'm a fool.
你知道我因为和你住一起
Do you get that I probably lost the love of my life
我可能会失去我一生的挚爱
by living with you?
那个聚会上的帅气男孩
That handsome young man at the party.
大卫
David.
天啊
Oh, boy.
告诉我
Tell me something.
如果我让你做我的继承人
If I make you my heir,
你还会想让我陪在你左右吗
would you still want me around?
还是说你已经开始想象
Or have you already started dreaming
我不在了的那天
of the day that I'm not here?
你可以拥有这种生活
You can have this life.
你可以独自拥有它
You can have it for yourself.
如果是你自己奋斗得来的
If you work for it.
但若不是 你必须跟我一起分享
But if you don't, you must share it with me.
没有第三种办法
There is no third way.
如果我不能拥有爱
If I can't have love,
我想要那份清单
I want that list.
所以你是答应还是拒绝
So is it a yes or a no?
拒绝
No.
好吧
Fine.
安德鲁
Andrew!
我要走了
I'm leaving.
希望你能打电♥话♥给我
I expect you to call.
喂
Hello?
爸爸 你还好吗
Hey, Dad. What's up?
谁给你寄了张明信片
Uh, who sent you a postcard?
等等 "爱你 小鲁"
Wait, "Love, Drew"?
等一下 我朋友安德鲁给你寄了明信片
Wait, my friend Andrew sent you a postcard?
上面写了什么
Wh-What does it say?
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
当然 当然
Sure. Sure.
我听说了诺曼
I heard about Norman.
他会明白过来的
Oh, he'll come around.
你有一个好伴侣
You had a good thing there.
他才有个好伴侣
He had a good thing.
你给我爸爸寄了明信片吗
Did you send my dad a postcard?
-什么 -给我家里的地址
- What? - To my home address
伊利诺伊州迪卡尔布 斯坦·特雷尔
in DeKalb, Illinois. Addressed to Stan Trail.
明信片的落款你写了"爱你 小鲁"
You signed the postcard "Love, Drew."
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表