剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
But, sir, if David's truly innocent,
他怎么不逃走
why didn't he run away?
他为什么跟库南安先生走了
Why did he leave with Mr. Cunanan?
因为
Because...
因为不知道这世上有如此的邪恶
because he didn't know evil like this could exist.
他肯定是
He must have...
大卫肯定以为自己可以阻止他
David must have thought he could... stop him.
但他不知道要怎么做 就跟他走了
But he didn't know how, so he went with him.
我儿子是个好人
My son's a good man.
我儿子生前是个好人
My son was a good man.
现在大家请看11-06281号♥物品
I'd like to introduce you to item 11-06281,
一件完美无瑕的
an immaculate crystal recreation
明代细颈瓶水晶复♥制♥品
of a narrow-necked Ming dynasty vase.
是 也不是
Well, yes, and also no.
如果这已经引起了你的兴趣 那么拿起电♥话♥
And if you're already enticed, feel free to pick up your phone
打给
and call...
优质宠物食品
优质宠物食品
快拿起电♥话♥拨♥打♥我们的号♥码吧
Pick up the phone, give us a call.
你知道你想用它来装饰自己的家
You know you want this to decorate your home.
非常感谢各位女士
Ladies, thank you so much.
玛丽莲 你之前和我说过
Now, Marilyn, you said to me earlier
你把这款香水视为
that you consider this perfume
你到目前为止最好的作品
to be one of your finest creations to date.
特里 它是我最为私人的一款
Terry, my most personal. It is.
这具体是什么意思呢
Now, what does that mean exactly,
你说这款香水很私人化
when you say a fragrance is "Personal"?
这个...我
Well, I...
我一直想为我母亲设计一款香水
I always wanted to make a perfume for my mother.
这不是为了纪念她...
Just not in honor of her...
-好吧 -这是一份礼物
- Okay. - ...but an actual gift
我要是能回到过去的话会送给她
that I would give her if I could go back in time.
特里 我父亲在我11岁时就去世了
You see, Terry, my father died when I was just 11 years old.
-太伤心了 我不知道 -别这样
- That's so sad. I didn't know. - Oh, please.
他非常善良
Well, he-he was a very kind man,
他是一位故事大王
and, um, he was a wonderful storyteller.
他会说各种各样的故事
He would invent all kinds of stories
逗到我家来玩的小伙伴开心
to entertain my friends when they would come round.
不是给女孩子讲的那种蠢故事
Not soppy stories for girls, but...
而是那种惊悚恐怖的
things that were scary and thrilling and...
我们都非常爱他
W-We... we loved him very much.
但是他突然就离开了我们
And suddenly my father was taken from us.
没有了他的生活和从前完全不同
Life was never the same without him.
我母亲只能加班加点才能勉强糊口
My mother had to work long hours just to make ends meet.
虽然我那个时候还很小
And even though I was young...
但我还是得去找份工作
I had to get a job.
我母亲对此非常愧疚
And my mother always felt terribly guilty about that.
她当然也没有余钱来买♥♥奢侈品
Of course, she had no extra money for luxuries of any kind.
就这样
So...
我就想象自己能回到过去
I imagine going back in time...
对她说
and telling her...
"我给你做了一样东西
"Here's something that I made for you.
是我爸在你生日的时候
"The kind of perfume my father would have given you
会送给你的那种香水
"For your birthday.
以此告诉你 你有多特别"
As a way of saying how special you are."
玛丽莲 这故事太美好了
Marilyn, what a beautiful story.
-谢谢 -这款香水也很漂亮
- Oh, thank you. - For a beautiful perfume.
我们还给各位电视购物观众...
And to our wonderful home shoppers...
公用电♥话♥操作说明
莫德斯托
Oi! Modesto!
有人找你
You have a call.
又是要采访吗
Another interview request?
你觉得我这次应该报价多少
How much do you think I should charge this time?
是安德鲁
It's... it's Andrew.
安德鲁
Andrew?
安德鲁
Andrew?
别哭
Don't cry.
别哭啊
Please don't cry.
男儿有泪不轻弹 还记得吗
Men don't cry, remember?
爸 我有麻烦了
Dad, I'm in trouble.
我需要帮助
And I need help.
我需要帮助 你快来接我
I need help. I need you to come get me.
我马上飞过去
I'll fly over right away.
虽然我可能会面对很多指控
There might still be some outstanding charges against me,
但是管他的 对吧
but... but so what? Huh?
我一放下电♥话♥
As soon as I put this phone down,
就马上动身
I'll be on my way.
-你在哪里 -我还在迈阿密
- Where are you? - I'm still in Miami.
-好的 -我在一家船屋里
- Okay. - I'm in a houseboat.
在第54街
On 54th Street and...
-科林斯大道 -我会尽快到
- Collins Avenue. - I'll be there.
给我一天时间
24 hours.
我马上就出发 你听到了吗
I'm coming. Do you hear me?
我会找到你 然后抱住你
I will find you, and I will hug you.
把你拥在我怀里
And I will hold you in my arms.
就像以前那样
Like I used to.
一切都会好起来的
And it will all be okay.
你保证吗
You promise?
我保证
I promise!
快收拾几件衣服
Now, pack some clothes,
躲好了 等我来
stay out of sight, and wait for me.
你在我到之前就要准备好可以随时动身
You be ready to leave as soon as I arrive.
您的通话时间已到
Your time is up.
-请再投25美分通话四分钟 -我没时间了
- Please deposit 25 cents for four minutes. - I'm out of time.
我很快就会到的 听到了吗
I'll be there soon. Do you hear me?
安德鲁 我会尽快到的
Andrew? I'll be there soon.
护照
迈阿密警方称抓捕库南安的最大希望
Miami police have stated that their best hope for catching Cunanan
就是有人能认出他
may be that someone will spot him.
同时联调局也在动用强大的人力资源
And the FBI is using their mighty manpower
排查火车与飞机出行记录
to check train and airplane records
寻找在范思哲谋杀案发生12小时内
looking for single, young, Caucasian men
使用现金购买♥♥了单程票的
who purchased one-way tickets with cash
单身白人青年男性
within 12 hours of Versace's murder. Miami...
你相信你的儿子是清白的吗
Do you believe your son is innocent?
他当然是清白的
Of course he's innocent.
我儿子绝对不可能是同性恋
My son is not, and has never been, a homosexual.
这是诽谤
That is a slur.
他也许是受到了某些老男人的摆布
Maybe there were some older men who manipulated him.
那谋杀事件呢
And the murders?
你没见过我儿子吗
You never saw my son?
他很... 完美
He was a... a perfect boy.
是我见过最独特的孩子
The most special child I ever saw.
居然有人说他会杀人
The idea that he could be a killer
我听了都愤慨
makes me angry.
你和安德鲁有联♥系♥吗
Have you been in contact with Andrew?
有 他经常联♥系♥我
Yes. He phones me regularly.
-谋杀发生后呢 -也有 是的
- Since the murders took place? -Sure. Yes.
昨晚他还联♥系♥我了
Last night, he called me.
-你知道他在哪里吗 -我只能说
- You know where he is? - All I can say
他再次躲开了警♥察♥的追捕
is that he's evaded the police again.
他比警♥察♥聪明得多 他是个天才
He's far too clever for them. He's a genius.
他们抓不到他的
They'll never catch him.
你们谈了什么
What did you discuss?
将他的一生拍成电影的版权问题
The movie rights to his life story.
我是他的经纪人
I'm acting as the broker,
在马尼拉联♥系♥好莱坞
calling Hollywood from here in Manila.
安德鲁对电影名要求很高
Andrew was very particular about the title.
可以透露一下吗
Can you share it?
不会被忘却的人
A Name to Be Remembered By.
安德鲁让我向他保证
Andrew made me promise.
只能用这个名字
That had to be the title, no other.
我们和多家工作室都在联♥系♥
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表