剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
范 思 哲 谋 杀 案
美 国 罪 案 故 事
第二季 第四集
————————
明尼阿波利斯
明尼阿波利斯一词实际上结合了
The name Minneapolis was formed by combining
达科他苏族的"水"一词
the Dakota Sioux word "mni" for "water"
和希腊语中的"城市"一词
with the Greek word "polis" for "city."
因此毫不意外地 在这座了不起的城市中
And so it's no surprise that water features prominently
水是一个重要的元素
in the identity of this remarkable city,
坐落于密西西比河岸
situated on the banks of the Mississippi River
有多达13座湖
with no less than 13 lakes.
1997年4月27日
李·米格林被杀前一周
明尼苏达州 明尼阿波利斯
大卫·马德森公♥寓♥
我知道我不算资历最老 最有经验的
I know I'm not the most senior or experienced, but...
但没人比我在这个项目上付出得更多了
no one has worked harder on this project.
我想来做呈现它的人
I'd like to be the one who presents.
我保证不会让你失望的
I-I promise I won't let you down.
谢谢你给我这个机会
A-And thank you for this opportunity.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
他们答应了
They said yes.
他们答应了
They said yes!
没错
Yes, they did.
他们答应了
They said yes.
我真为你高兴
I'm so happy for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
这周末的事
You know, about this weekend,
我们都说了让自己后悔的话
we both said some things we regret.
我们忘记这些事吧
Can we put it behind us?
还做朋友
Just be friends?
我并不后悔我说的话
I don't regret anything I said.
我们能翻篇吗
Can we move on?
当然
Sure.
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna grab a shower.
你要带小印去遛弯吗
You're taking Prints for a walk?
嗯
Yeah.
你干什么呢 小印
What you doing, Prints?
你干什么呢
What you doing?
你不带小印去遛弯吗
You're not taking Prints for a walk?
那是谁
Who's that?
杰夫
Jeff.
你们要出去吗
You guys are going out?
他要上来
He's coming up.
我在工作呢
I'm working.
不会要很久的
It won't take long.
你可以去开门吗
Could you get the door?
我没时间闹
I don't have time for this.
你们正好有机会聊聊我
It'll give the two of you a chance to talk about me.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
等你带他上来
When you bring him up,
你们可以有机会
it'll give you a chance...
谈谈我
to talk about me.
他怎么样了
How's he?
他叫我跟他结婚
He asked me to marry him.
真的假的
Are you serious?
嗯
Yep.
说我是他的完美情人
Said I was the man of his dreams.
他最后的幸福机会
His last chance of happiness.
你怎么脱身的
How'd you get out of it?
我说我们不能合法结婚
Told him it was illegal for us to get married.
他觉得我是因为你才拒绝了他
He thinks you're the reason I said no.
他觉得我爱你
Thinks I'm in love with you.
天呐 你跟他说你是因为他才拒绝他的吗
Oh, my God. Did you tell him he's the reason you said no?
他没别人了
He has no one.
他该问问自己那是为什么
He should ask himself why.
他知道我们的事了
He knows about us.
不会
No.
没人知道的
No one knows.
他知道
Yeah.
他有种猫一样的直觉
He has this feline intuition.
你不能觉得对不起他
You can't feel sorry for him.
为什么 你不就是吗
Why not? You do.
现在不会了
Not anymore.
我再不想见到他了
I never want to see him again.
那你干吗来
Well, then why'd you even come over?
他从我公♥寓♥拿了样东西
He took something from my apartment.
是吗
Yeah?
他拿了什么
What'd he take?
我的枪
My gun.
小印 伙计
Prints, buddy.
这怎么回事
What's going on here?
安德鲁 安德鲁
Andrew! Andrew!
不
No. No.
不
No. No.
不 没事的
No, no, it's-it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我保证 没事的
I promise, it's okay.
不会有事的
It's all gonna be okay.
不会有事的 我保证
It's all gonna be okay, I promise.
没事的
It's okay.
手臂举起来
Arms up.
你要...
Are you g...
你要杀我吗
are you gonna kill me?
不
No.
但你
But you...
你杀了杰夫
you killed Jeff.
你杀了他
You ki... you killed him.
你杀了杰夫
You killed Jeff.
为什么
Why?
我失控了
I lost control.
我爱你
I love you.
-不 -听着 没事的
- No. - Look, it's okay.
-不 -没事的 我理解
- No. - Okay, I understand.
-报♥警♥ -好
- Call the police. - Yes.
-我理解 -报♥警♥
- I understand. I understand. - Call them.
-马上 -好
- Do it now. Do it now. - Yes, yes, yes. Okay.
安德鲁
Andrew?
你打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call?
如果你希望我打 我就打
I'll call them if you want me to.
你还没打
You haven't called.
我一直在担心
I've been worrying.
给我电♥话♥
Give me the phone.
担心你
About you.
给我电♥话♥
Give me the phone.
你会怎么样啊
What will happen to you?
我会告诉他们这跟你没关系
I'll tell them you had nothing to do with it.
安德鲁
Andrew...
但他们会怎么想啊
But what are they gonna believe?
给我电♥话♥
Give me the phone.
这是你的公♥寓♥
This is your apartment.
是你把杰夫带上来的 是你开的门
You brought Jeff up. Y-You opened the door.
是你让他进来的
You let him in...
给我电♥话♥
Just give me the phone.
我会被判30年的
I'll get 30 years.
但你会被判10年
But you'll get ten.
这...
And...
我不能...
And I-I just... I can't, uh...
这我不能允许 大卫
I can't allow that to happen, David.
-这不怪你 -911 有什么紧急情况
- This wasn't your fault. - 911. What is your emergency?
我不能允许
And I can't just allow...
你去蹲监狱
you to go to jail.
我不能允许这
I-I can't allow this to...
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表