剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
with young, aspiring students.
-时装学生 -别光看我的衣服
- A fashion student? - Don't judge by the clothes.
我根本没好好打扮自己
I don't have a dollar to spend on them.
但我想范思哲先生
But I think Mr. Versace will find
会对我的口才很欣赏的 我会说 先生
my conversation very excellent. I would say, "Sir,
没什么比卡拉·布鲁尼
nothing is more inspiring to me
穿的那件衣服更激励我了
than that one outfit that Carla Bruni wore."
那是一件裙衬短裙
It was a skirt of crinoline,
就像个大花式手绢
like a giant floral handkerchief,
系了条金腰带
fastened with a gold belt,
而且大胆地用牛仔布衬衫混搭
and daringly mismatched with a denim shirt.
我不怎么了解裙衬或范思哲先生
I don't know much about crinoline or Mr. Versace,
但一晚29.99美元如何
but how does $29.99 a night sound?
仅限现金 预付
Cash only. Paid in advance.
无人例外
No exceptions.
难道有人会不付钱
Are you saying that some people
就走吗
actually leave here without paying?
经常的
All the time.
我还追过一个人
I chased one man.
跑了俩街区
Ran two blocks.
-抓到了吗 -没有
- Did you catch him? - No.
我也不想追到
And I didn't want to.
我只是想确保我能保住工作
I was just trying to make sure I kept my job.
我要这台相机
I'll take this camera.
还有那顶帽子
And that hat,
还有墨镜 黑的那副
and... sunglasses, the black ones.
联调局通缉令
安德鲁·库南安 27岁
Andrew Cunanan, 27 years old.
已杀了四个人
He's killed four men.
他的系列屠♥杀♥从明尼阿波利斯开始
His murder spree began in Minneapolis.
接下来又在东拉什湖附近的乡下犯案
Next murder was in the countryside by East Rush Lake.
第三名被害人在芝加哥
Third victim was in Chicago.
第四人在新泽西
The fourth man was in New Jersey.
你为什么认为他现在到了迈阿密
Why do you think he's now in Miami?
-我们不知道他在哪 -他登上了联调局
- We don't know where he is. - Well, he's made the Bureau's
十大通缉犯榜 所以现在
Top Ten Most Wanted, which means right now,
联调局全国各地的办事处都有探员在找他
every FBI office in the country has agents looking for him.
你们觉得他在这里的可能性要大过
Do you think he's more or less likely to be here
-比如说 洛杉矶 圣地亚哥 -我们有意
- compared to, say, Los Angeles or San Diego... - We intend
假定他要来这里进而展开调查
to do our job on the assumption that he's coming here.
地域范围并不大
We're talking about a really small area.
最受欢迎的同性恋场所包括扭曲
The most popular gay venues are Twist,
华沙舞厅 救赎
Warsaw Ballroom, Salvation,
失忆
Amnesia...
12街的海滩 这里是我们
The Beach on 12th Street, and we're here.
如果他来这里
If he comes here,
基本上是要从我们身边经过了
pretty much he'll have to walk right past us.
我们一天内就能把这些地方看个遍
We could visit these places in a day.
我乐意带你们去看看
I'm happy to take you around.
我们把传♥单♥发出去
Let's get the flyers out,
见见酒吧老板 社区领袖
meet the bar owners, community leaders...
好 警探
All right. Detective...
你还没读案卷
you haven't read the case files,
但库南安不会像普通游客那样
but Cunanan won't be a regular tourist.
他是个猎杀三陪 就是说 他的目标
He's a predatory escort, which means he's going to target
会是深柜 年长 有钱的同性恋
closeted, older, wealthy homosexuals.
据我所知 劳德代尔堡的酒吧
Now, I've been told that bars in Fort Lauderdale
服务那样的男人
serve those kinds of men.
那么你们不打算也去南滩排查一下吗
So, you don't want to canvass South Beach as well?
-把传♥单♥发出去 -我们现在手里只有10张
- Get the flyers out there. - We only have ten right now.
我们在印更多了
We're having more printed.
什么时候能印好
When will they be ready?
传♥单♥不是我们的要务
The flyers aren't a priority for us.
很显然
Well, that's certainly clear.
99张
联调局通缉犯
我不想烦人
I don't want to be a pain.
我不想烦人 我不想烦人
I don't want to be a pain. I don't want to be a pain.
我不想烦人 但我小时候在夏天
I don't want to be a pain, but growing up, I spent my summers
都去圣让卡弗尔拉的海岸游泳
swimming off the coast of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat,
所以 离海这么近
so, being this close to the ocean,
却见不到海水
but not being able to see the water...
让我好难过
it makes me sad.
别跟人说
Don't tell anyone...
否则他们会觉得我心变软了
...or they'll think I'm going soft.
我什么都不会说的
I won't say a word.
那个艾米还关着吗
Hey, is that girl Amy still locked up?
她很快就能出来了 没事的
I'm sure she'll be out soon. It's fine.
我是安迪
I'm Andy.
我听米莉亚姆喊你科特的
I heard Miriam call you Kurt.
那米莉亚姆怎么喊你
What does Miriam call you?
大家都叫我罗尼
Everybody calls me Ronnie.
你知道哪里有毒品吗
Know where to score?
我不再做这种工作了
I don't do this kind of work anymore.
我以前做过 但是
I mean, I've done it, but...
看我 我骗谁呢
Look at me. Who am I kidding?
你有不好的经历吗
Did you have a bad experience?
反正没有好的
I didn't have a good one.
我在圣地亚哥的一个艾滋病宣传计划里工作过
I worked at an AIDS awareness initiative in San Diego.
做志愿者
I was a volunteer.
我帮过很多人
I've helped a lot of people in my life.
当他们生病 缺钱
When they were sick, when they were short cash,
或是需要陪伴的时候
or when they needed someone...
就会来找我
they came to me.
你病了吗
You sick?
没有
No.
-如果你病了你会说吗 -可能吧
- Would you tell me if you were? - I might.
我一般不跟人说 因为
You know, I don't tell most people, 'cause...
一般人会害怕
most people freak out.
我不是一般人
I'm not most people.
几年前 我差点死了
A few years ago, I was so close to dying.
我跟人都道了别 钱也花光了
I had said all my good-byes, spent all my money.
活得好像只剩最后一个月了
Living like I had one month to live.
然后
And then...
他们给了我些神奇的药片
they gave me these magic pills, and...
我突然又不会死了
suddenly I'm not gonna die.
他们把我的生命还给了我
They had handed me my life back, and...
我又不知道该做什么 于是我来到了这里
I didn't know what to do with it, so I came out here.
我在哪里读过 喜欢住海边的人
I read someplace that people like living by the ocean
是没多少日子可活了
who don't have much living left.
你失去过谁吗
You lose anyone?
我最好的朋友
Lost my best friend.
还有我的挚爱
And the love of my life.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
最近的事
Recently?
就今年
This year.
都过世了
Both of them?
对
Yeah.
怎么想着到迈阿密来
What brings you to Miami?
-有熟人 -是吗
- I know people. - Oh, yeah?
-范思哲 -范思哲
- Versace. - Versace?
-时尚设计师 住在... -不不
- He's a fashion designer, lives in... - No, no,
我当然知道他是谁 你们是朋友吗
I know who he is, just... You're friends?
对 我们在旧金山认识的
Yeah, we met in San Francisco.
我在帮他设计《狂想曲》的服装
I was helping him with the costumes for Capriccio.
他当时在给这部歌♥剧做衣服
It's an opera he was working on.
有一晚...
And one night...
他请我在星光餐厅吃饭
he treated me to a meal at Stars.
有头有脸的人都会去的地方 你听说过吗
Anyone who's anyone eats there. You know it?
星光餐厅 没有
Uh, Stars? No.
那儿的首席大厨成了名人
It made a celebrity out of its head chef.
耶利米·塔尔斯
Jeremiah Towers?
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表