剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
反正他在那晚向我求了婚
Well, anyway, that's when he proposed to me.
我没答应 但是...
Didn't work out, but...
我们还是朋友
we're still friends.
你有想过如果接受了他会怎么样吗
You ever wonder "What if"?
每天都在想
Every day.
他在这可是个大腕
Yeah, he's a big deal out here.
非常有名气 经常来这里
Very popular. He's always around.
跟他打招呼的话他也会回应你
You can say hi, he'll say hi back.
我也这么听说
So I hear.
人不错
Nice man.
不过我没那么喜欢他的衣服
I'm not that into his clothes, though.
那是因为你不了解他
Well, that's because you don't know him.
我不了解他
I don't know him.
我确实不了解 但他的店外有玻璃窗
No, I don't know him, but his stores have windows.
我可以透过窗户看到
I can see through the glass.
你越了解他 就会越喜欢他的衣服
The more you know him, the more you'll like his clothes.
是吗
Is that so?
他自己制♥造♥面料
The man invented his own fabrics.
别人跟他说他想要的面料做不出来
When they told him what he wanted wasn't possible,
他就自己做了出来
he just created it himself.
听说过欧罗顿吗
Ever heard of Oroton?
欧罗顿
Oroton?
铝合金制成的网状锁子甲
It's a fine chain mail mesh of aluminum alloy
轻到在大热天穿也不会觉得闷
so light that a woman can wear it on a hot summer's day.
-听起来很棒 -我...
- Sounds real nice. - I...
我看到的不是很棒的东西
I don't see something nice.
我看到的是这背后的男人
I see the man behind it.
一个伟大的创造者
A great creator.
我本可以成为这个人
A man I could have been.
是本可以和他在一起吧
Been with?
没错
Yeah.
安迪
Andy...
不用担心钱的问题
Don't worry about money.
我跟你对半分
I'm gonna share this with you 50-50.
我会照看我的朋友
I look after my friends.
这对我来说一直都很重要
That's always been important to me.
我真不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
你做过多少次这种事
How many times have you done this before?
-两三次 -对
- Two? Three? - Yeah.
你公♥司♥雇了多少人
How many people do you employ in business?
300?
全球有5000人
5,000... globally.
我可以很听话的
I can be submissive.
那就等着瞧吧
You have no idea.
你很无助
You're helpless.
忍♥着
Accept it.
忍♥着
Accept it.
忍♥着
Accept it!
忍♥着
Accept it.
你再闹一下
Last chance.
这难道不是很特别吗
Isn't that special?
还需要些什么吗 先生
Anything else, sir?
半个钟头后过来取盘子
If you could come back in... 30 minutes for the trays.
当然先生 半小时后来
Of course, sir. 30 minutes.
我以前上学的时候 我妈会带龙虾给我
You know, my mom used to bring me lobster when I was at school.
当午餐吃
She'd bring it to me for lunch.
其他小孩都在吃
While all the other kids were eating
花生酱和果冻三明治 而我呢
peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, here I was
在用一小袋胡椒粉调味
with my little sachet of cracked black pepper
包装得就像一小包可♥卡♥因♥
wrapped up like a little gram of cocaine.
911 请问有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
我...
I...
请问有什么紧急情况
What's your emergency?
没事
Nothing.
1997年7月6日
她为什么要雇这些女人
Why does she have to hire these women?
你不喜欢吗
What don't you like?
看上去都病恹恹的
They look ill.
-多娜泰拉 -这边
- Donatella! -Over here!
姑娘们 让个房♥间出来
Girls, can you give us the room?
我要和我哥哥谈谈
I need to talk to my brother.
天啊 好吧
Mamma mia. Okay.
我一会儿继续 好吗
I will continue later. Okay?
怎么了 你答应会试试她们的
What happened? You agreed to try them.
是的 多娜泰拉 但我希望我的模特
Yes, Donatella, but I want my models
看起来在好好享受人生
to look like they enjoy life!
至少看上去会吃东西
Like they eat, at least.
会笑 会跳 有欲望
Like they laugh, like they dance, they make love.
-那些姑娘能享受什么 -做封♥面♥女♥郎♥
- What do those girls enjoy? - Front covers.
所以你觉得我再也上不了封面了吗
So, you think I cannot make the front cover anymore?
大家都在谈论加利亚诺和麦昆[时装品牌]
Everybody's talking about Galliano and McQueen.
谈过之后会做什么
What are they doing next?
我难道要担心人们都在谈论什么吗
Should I be asking myself, "What are people talking about?"
如果你还想卖♥♥衣服 就该担心
If you want to sell any clothes, yes.
不 多娜泰拉 首先要用心
No, Donatella. It comes from here first.
先用心 然后再雇来那些摄像师
From here, and then, you hire the photographers,
举办宴会 请名流们
and then you throw the parties, and then you ask celebrities
穿上我们的衣服 但这些都是次要的
to wear our clothes, but that comes second.
我很担忧 詹尼 我们的时装秀曾是最前沿的
I'm worried, Gianni. Our shows were the future once.
我何时落伍过
When did I become the past?
人们看到一样的模特 就觉得是同一个东西
People see the same models, and they say the same thing.
范思哲 棒 大♥师♥ 但我知道这家伙
"Versace, great, masterful, but I know this guy.
10年前就这样了 现在还这样
I knew him ten years ago, and here he is again."
多娜泰拉 我每一天都在变得更好 更强
Donatella, I get better every day, stronger.
这是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
也许有一天 我不会再对活着而心怀感恩
Maybe one day, I will tire of being thankful that I'm alive.
也许有一天 这不再是一个奇迹
Maybe one day, it won't seem like a miracle,
我会创作出你所渴望的
and I will be able to produce a show as dark
黑暗和病态的时装秀
and as morbid as you desire.
但在此之前 生命是特别的
But until that day, life is special.
是可贵的 这就是我的感觉
Life is precious, and that is how I feel.
而我的时装秀必须表达出我的感受
And my shows must be about what I feel.
如果不是 那还有什么意义
If not, they are about nothing.
你以为人们在看到你的衣服时
Do you really think people will hear those words
-真会想到你的这席话吗 不会的 -你错了
- when they see your clothes? They won't. - You're wrong.
他们会知道的 他们当然不会知道细节
They will know. They won't know the details, of course,
但他们会感受到那些情绪
but they will feel those emotions
因为这些衣服会让他们感受到的
because the clothes will make them feel them.
好吧 你布置你的模特 我负责我的
Okay, you dress your girls, I dress mine.
-看看谁赢 -很好 我们比比
- We'll see who wins. - Perfect. Let's fight.
我们是一家人 比比没关系 比吧
We're family, it's okay to fight. We'll fight.
-压场服用哪件 -一件银色婚纱
- What dress will end the show? - A bride in a silver dress
头纱披在身后 而不是遮住脸
with a veil pulled back behind her head, not covering her face.
真是创新啊
How original.
可不是什么处♥女♥新娘 是范思哲的新娘
Not a virgin bride, a Versace bride.
她会是一个过尽千帆的女子
She will be a woman who's loved many men before.
一个终于找到与自己的激♥情♥势均力敌的女子
A woman who's finally found her equal, a match for her passions.
她不会是精致的 羞怯的
She won't be dainty, she won't be timid.
她将是骄傲 强大的
She will be proud and strong.
我会这样结束我的秀
And that's how I will end my show.
我们的秀
Our show.
我们的秀 现在把姑娘们叫进来吧
Our show. Now get the girls.
我曾是个种花的 你知道吗
I used to be a florist, you know.
做得很不错
I was a good one.
我曾想过在这里 在迈阿密
I was thinking about starting up again
重新开始
here in Miami.
开个小报亭
Just running a little kiosk.
需要两个人来经营
It would need two people to run it.
你和我
Y-You and me.
其实
And...
我们相处得不错 是吧
we get along well enough, I think, yeah?
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表