剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
你要来加入我们吗
Will you join us?
如果你们不介意的话
Uh, if-if you don't mind.
我... 可以 为什么不呢 是吧
I-I... I mean, sure. Why not, right?
-我们感到很荣幸 -没错
- We would be honored. - Of course we would.
-我是安德鲁 -我是大卫
- I'm Andrew. - I'm David.
别拘束 随便一点 大卫
Make yourself at home, David.
这是伊莱
This is Eli.
-这是帕蒂 今天是她的生日 -大卫
- This is Patty, it's her birthday. - David.
我们在给她庆生
We're celebrating her.
"文华东方酒店"
"Mandarin Oriental."
他们给了你这些
They give you these?
男式的和女式的
His and hers.
-我可以穿吗 -当然可以
- Can I? - Of course.
天啊
Oh, my God.
拖鞋穿着怎么样
How are the slippers?
在高中时期我跟这个女孩是最好的朋友
I was best friends with this girl in high school.
利亚
Leah.
几乎所有人都对她很刻薄
Almost everyone was mean to her.
我甚至都不记得原因了
I can't even remember why.
她非常贴心 很善良
She was so sweet, so kind.
有一天我发现她在厕所里哭
Uh, one day I found her crying in the bathroom.
我受够了 所以...
I'd had enough, so...
我握住了她的手
I grabbed her hands,
跟她说 "利亚
and I said, "Leah,
有一天我会成为
"One day I'm gonna be
这个世界上最成功的建筑师
"The world's most successful architect and..."
然后我会给你建一座
"And I'm gonna build you
又大又漂亮的房♥子
"This big, beautiful house,
我们一起住在里面
"And we'll live in it together,
再也不会有人对你那么差劲了"
and no one will be mean to you ever, ever again."
我甚至给她画了幅图
I even drew her a picture.
一栋房♥子
A house,
带一个车♥库♥
with a garage.
可以放两辆车
For two cars.
一个院子
A yard.
只要我们一起住在那
And as long as we live there together,
我们就会很幸福
we'd be happy.
当我最后告诉她我是弯的 她...
When I finally told her I was gay, she was...
她很伤心
she was so upset.
她肯定感觉被背叛了
She must've felt betrayed.
那张草图就好像结婚证一样
Like the sketch was a marriage contract.
之后她就再也没跟我说过话了
She never spoke to me again.
总之
Anyway...
我希望她找到了她的房♥子
I hope she found her house.
我知道这是个很棒的房♥间
I knew it was a good room,
景色很美
with a good view,
但它...
but it...
它并没有给我带来快乐 直到...
it didn't give me any pleasure until...
直到你走进来
until you walked into it.
那是个超棒的房♥间
It's an amazing room.
-喂 -你在哪
- Hello? - Where are you?
你一直不接我电♥话♥
You haven't answered my phone calls.
我刚去了旧金山
I was just in San Francisco.
我在找新的古董 我们说过的
I was looking for new antiques. We talked about that.
-你同意了 -我没同意
- You agreed. - We didn't agree
半夜喝香槟
on midnight bottles of champagne.
和谁
With who?
你的秘密情人吗
Your secret lover?
在我独守空房♥的时候
While I'm here alone?
我没和任何人在一起
I-I wasn't with anyone.
我不是蠢货
I'm not a fool.
账单有明细的
It's an itemized bill.
我能看到你花的每一分钱
I can see every dollar you spend.
我喜欢高级货
I have a taste for the finer things.
你知道的
You know that.
已经不知道了
Not anymore.
林肯
Lincoln.
等等
Wait.
林肯
Lincoln.
我是直男
I'm straight.
好吧
Okay.
作为一个直男 你去的基吧可真多啊
For a straight man, you hang around a lot of gay bars.
我在这见过你几次
I've seen you here a few times.
男人给我买♥♥酒
Men buy me drinks.
我信
Oh, I'm sure they do.
如果你不喜欢男人 那你喜欢什么
So if you don't like guys, what do you like?
摩托车
Motorbikes.
如果你不想的话我是不会碰你的
I'm not gonna touch you if you don't want me to.
别担心
Uh... don't worry.
这不是我风格
It's not my style.
我喜欢你那约翰·韦恩式的粗放样子
I'm a fan of the whole monosyllabic John Wayne routine,
但你一句话不说就过分了
but zero-syllabic is pushing it.
这样不行
This isn't working.
你把酒喝完就回家好了
Uh, why don't you finish your drink and skedaddle on home.
50块你就拿去吧
Uh, you can keep the $50.
我帮你叫车
Uh, I'll call you a cab.
好吧 那就别把酒喝完
Okay, so don't finish your drink.
他试图吻我
He-he tried to kiss me.
我知道
I know.
你该走了
You should run.
安德鲁
Andrew.
我想给你看个东西
I want to show you something.
我打算捐赠
I'm gonna make a donation.
我定制了一块刻有林肯名字的铭牌
I had a plaque made with Lincoln's name on it
准备选个座位装在后面
to put on the back of one of the seats.
我想给你看看
I want to show it to you.
深切怀念林肯·阿斯顿
我觉得他会很喜欢的
I think he would've liked it very much.
是吗
Would he?
我倒猜他会叫我
I rather suspect he would've called me
"一个多愁善感的老傻瓜"
"A sentimental old fool."
他们找到凶手了
They found the killer.
已经被捕
He's in custody.
他叫凯文·邦德
His name's Kevin Bond.
他从犹他州的一个医院打了电♥话♥
He called from a hospital in Utah,
他坦白了谋杀的事
and he confessed to the murder.
警方怎么说的
And what do the police say?
林肯试图吻他的时候
When Lincoln tried to kiss him,
凯文抓狂失去控制
Kevin snapped and lost control.
毫无悬念 警方认为
And no doubt, the police considered
这辩词可以理解
that defense understandable.
他们说他
They say that he...
他在陷入不自在的情形下
he lacked the self-discipline to simply leave the house
缺乏正常离开的自律
when he was put into an uncomfortable position.
这让你震惊吗
This surprises you?
我一辈子都在经历着这样的事
I've been living through this my whole life.
我们生病是我们的错
We fall sick, it's our fault.
我们被杀也是我们的错
We're murdered, it's our fault.
你可以打劫我们 殴打我们 杀害我们
You can rob us, you can beat us, you can kill us,
你不会被绳之以法
you'll get away with it.
安德鲁 我不能就这么离开
Andrew, I-I can't just move.
我在凤♥凰♥城生活了很长一段时间了
I've lived in Phoenix for a long time.
那是你的旧生活
It's your old life.
那我的新生活呢
And my new life?
让我在这儿给你打造个新家
Let me make a home for you here.
一座新房♥子
A new house.
你会幸福的
You could be happy.
跟我说实话
Tell me, honestly.
你真觉得你可以和我生活在一起吗
Do you really think you could live with me?
是的
Yes.
我考虑考虑
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表