剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
No matter what he does next, wherever he goes...
他都跑不掉了
We got him.
纽约市
范思哲
南海滩
南海滩故事
詹尼&多娜泰拉·范思哲
安德鲁·库南安这名字你完全不知道吗
Does the name Andrew Cunanan mean anything to you?
没
No.
不知道
Nothing.
他是谁
Who is he?
他是男妓
He worked as an escort.
他因为牵涉到两男子遇害事件而受到通缉
He's wanted in connection with the murder of two men.
第一个是在明尼阿波利斯 第二个在奇萨戈
The first in Minneapolis, the second in Chisago.
-明尼苏达州 -这跟李有什么关系
- In Minnesota. - What does this have to do with Lee?
库南安从他第二个受害者那偷走了一辆吉普
Cunanan stole a jeep from his second victim.
那辆吉普被发现停在阿斯特街上
That jeep was found parked on Astor Street.
离这里一个街区
A block away from this house.
我从没见过这个人
I've never seen this man before.
你明白这次调查已经不归
You understand this investigation is no longer contained
芝加哥警局管了吧
within the Chicago police force?
联调局发起了全国范围内的搜捕
The FBI is leading a nationwide manhunt.
局长 我们只关心
All we care about, Superintendent,
你找到杀害李的凶手
is that you find the man responsible for Lee's murder.
一座美瑞泰克电♥话♥追踪塔报告在1点半以及
An Ameritech cell phone tracking tower reported a signal at 1:30,
3点收到信♥号♥♥
and another one at 3:00.
他行动了
He's on the move.
费城警局和联调局都在逼近
Both the Philadelphia police and the FBI are closing in.
我希望他们准备好了
I hope they're ready.
我知道他们在说我什么
I know what they're saying. About me.
"为什么她没哭"
"Why hasn't she cried?"
"怎么一点不悲痛 没情感"
"Where's the grief? The emotion?"
"她肯定不爱他"
"She couldn't have loved him."
"一个如此注重外表的女人
"How could a woman who cares so much about appearance
怎么会毫不在意"
appear not to care?"
人们就爱说各种难听的话
Eh, people say all kinds of... nasty things.
-即使是这种时候 -尤其是这种时候
- Even at a time like this. - Especially at a time like this.
在你脆弱的时候
When you're weak.
消沉的时候
When you're down.
他们怎么敢说我们的婚姻是场骗局
How dare they say our marriage was a sham?
李和我
Lee and I...
一起生活了一辈子
shared our whole lives.
我们一起经历过很多冒险
We... shared all kinds of adventures.
我们一起坐过热气球
We rode in hot air balloons.
我曾在沙漠里迷了路
When I was lost in the desert...
是他救了我
he rescued me.
有多少夫妻能说他们有过这样的浪漫
How many couples can say they have that k-kind of romance?
我...
I...
爱他
...loved him.
我爱他
I loved him...
非常爱
very much.
好了 这样好点吗
There. Is that better?
这样算是妻子了吗
Am I a real wife now?
我们拥有过童话一般的人生
We had a fairy-tale life.
我们甚至没有吵过架
We didn't even fight.
他从没打过人
He didn't raise a finger.
但我会的
But I will.
这是抢劫
It was a robbery.
是无目的的杀戮
And a random killing.
当地的电台和KYW电台报道说
Local radio, KYW News, is running a story
李·米格林的汽车电♥话♥被激活了
that Lee Miglin's car phone had been activated
而我们在搜索信♥号♥♥
and we're tracking the signal.
此天气将持续到周末
That trend will continue through the weekend.
新闻后将有天气预报
The forecast is coming up after the news.
现在是关于米格林谋杀案的最新消息
An update on the Miglin murder.
我们收到消息
We're hearing reports
李·米格林的汽车电♥话♥在周四被激活
that Lee Miglin's car phone was activated on Thursday,
也就是说当局现在可以追查
which means authorities can now track the movements
被盗汽车的信♥号♥♥了
of the stolen car.
目前没有其他确认的消息
Nothing further has been confirmed.
当然我们会随时为您带来最新的信息
Of course, we'll keep you up to date with the very latest.
稍作休息 之后将是周末的
After the break, we'll have a detailed account
详细天气情况
on your weather through the weekend,
以及最新的交通情况
as well as further updates on traffic.
莫特堡
国家公园
冷静 没人会受伤
Stay calm. No one's gonna get hurt.
我只是来偷你的卡车
I'm here to steal your truck.
钥匙呢
Where are the keys?
等等 就放那儿 就放那儿
Wait. Uh, leave them there. Leave them.
离开桌子
Get away from the desk.
这里还有楼下吗
Is... is there a downstairs?
地下室
Basement.
我能把你关在那儿吗
Can I lock you in there?
门上有锁 可以的 先生
Door's got a lock. Yes, sir.
跪下
Get on your knees.
先生
Sir...
如果你想杀我 请听我说
if you're thinking of killing me, please hear this.
我结婚了
I'm a married man.
我们有个儿子 特洛伊
We have a son-- Troy.
先生 我很希望能再见到妻儿
And, sir, I'd very much like to see them again.
如果你能让我... 我会很感激的
And I'd be grateful if you'd let me...
直播还有五 四...
We're live in five, four...
米格林 这里是
Marilyn, from your family
家家购频道 这是你的家
here at the Home Shopping Channel,
请允许我对你致以最深的哀悼
may I extend our deepest condolences?
谢谢
Thank you.
也许有人还不知道
For those of you who don't know,
玛丽莲的丈夫在一起无目的犯罪的
Marilyn's husband was brutally murdered
惨剧中被无情地杀害了
in a tragic act of random violence.
他们杀了我丈夫就为了偷辆车
They killed my husband for a car.
可怕 真的太可怕了
Terrible. It's so terrible.
你是不是有话要说
You have a few words that you'd like to say.
在回到节目之前
I... had to think long and hard
我不得不思考了很久
before coming back to the show.
最终
In the end,
我相信我丈夫会希望我这么做的
I believe it's what my husband would have wanted, you see.
毕竟他的名字也在这些瓶子上面呢
His name is on these bottles, too.
米格林
Miglin.
他是我的法律顾问 我的会计 我的挚友
He was my legal counsel, my accountant, my best friend.
他...
He...
他相信我
He believed in me.
有多少丈夫能相信自己妻子的梦想
How many husbands believe in their wives' dreams?
有多少丈夫把我们看成是伙伴
How many... treat us as partners?
平等的伙伴
As equals?
我们...
We...
我们是一个团队
We were a team...
38年的团队
for 38 years.
我非常... 想念他
And I... miss him very much.
还能继续吗
Are you able to go on?
我最开始在电视上卖♥♥自己的香水时
When I first started selling my perfume on television...
我朋友多尔西·康纳斯
...my friend Dorsey Connors,
她也有自己的电视节目 她给了我一条建议
who hosted her own television show, gave me a piece of advice.
她说
And she said,
就把那个小红灯
"Just think of the little red light
想象成你爱的人
as the man you love."
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表