剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
and straight people you're straight.
我只是告诉人们他们想听的
I tell people what they need to hear.
那我要怎么办
How am I supposed to behave?
你扮演的这些人 我要假装认识吗
Do I pretend to know the person you're pretending to be?
我跟不上你的节奏
I can't keep up.
每次我觉得我接近你了
Every time I feel like I'm getting close to you,
你又变成了别人
you say you're someone else.
我知道我不是...
I know I'm not...
-很厉害 -好吧
- impressive. - Okay.
但我人好
But I'm nice.
也聪明
I'm smart.
而且好心
And I'm kind.
说真的
I honestly...
真话
Truthfully.
我真的跟詹尼·范思哲约好了
I swear, I really do have a date with Gianni Versace.
我替你高兴
I'm pleased for you.
很好
Good.
范思哲 沙堡
干什么
What?
不不 亲爱的 看你自己
No, no, no, darling, look at yourself.
看你镜中的倒影 别看我
Look at yourself in the mirror. Don't look at me.
看镜子
In the mirror.
调整裙子时 最重要的
To adjust a dress, the most important thing
就是我要看到你的脸
is that I look at your face.
我得看到你的脸
It's that I see your face.
这是我跟妈妈学的
I learned that from my mother.
她是个裁缝
She was a dressmaker.
她在卡拉布里亚开了家小店
She had a little store in Calabria.
我母亲会跟她的客人站在一起
My mother, she would stand with her clients--
她都把他们当朋友
who she considered her friends--
在镜子前 观察他们的表情
in front of the mirror and study their expressions.
不是布料 或裙子
Not the fabric, not the dress.
而是他们的表情 只有他们开心时
Their faces and only when they were happy,
只有他们笑了 放松下来
only when they smile, when they relax,
她的工作才算完成
her work was complete.
我的衣服为你服务 亲爱的
My clothes serve you, darling.
我为你工作 我并不重要
I work for you. I'm not important.
你才重要
It's you, it's all about you.
行吗
Yes?
-嗯 -去吧
- Mm, yes. - Now you go.
你该问我的
You should have asked.
我什么都没有
I have nothing.
你看着很帅
You look very nice.
"帅"
"Nice."
你想要什么效果
What were you going for?
惊人
Im-pressive.
手给我
Give me your hand.
你...别
You should-- no.
我爱你
I love you.
你真可笑
You are ridiculous.
瞧 这才叫惊人
See, that's impressive.
是啊
Yes.
你喜欢吗
Did you enjoy?
很喜欢
I loved it.
很受启发
I thought it was inspiring.
你很有创意 是吧
You are creative, right?
当然了 非常的
Oh, pfft, of course, very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
你做什么工作
What do you do for work?
什么都做过 我的第一份工作
This and that. And for my first job,
是在我父亲的菠萝种植园
I worked for my father on his pineapple plantations
那是在菲律宾 能想象吗
in the Philippines-- can you imagine that?
大中午的摘菠萝 你真该看到我的样子
Picking them in the midday sun. You should've seen me.
我父亲是个军人
My father was a-a military man.
他是菲律宾第♥一♥夫♥人♥
He was a pilot for Imelda Marcos,
伊美黛·马可斯的飞行员
The First Lady of the Philippines.
-真的 -是啊 他飞过那种老式飞机
- Really? - Yes. He flew one of those old planes,
就是巴迪·霍利[歌♥手]坠机的那种
the, um, the type that Buddy Holly died
叫"比奇幸运" 知道吗
in Beechcraft Bonanza, they're called, if you know them.
他会飞得很接近地面
He would fly them low to the ground
因为伊美黛很怕坠机
because Imelda was terrified of crashing,
这是真的
and that is a true story.
我父亲会跟她说
My father would tell her,
"伊美黛 开着一架
"Imelda, when you're flying a plane
摇摇晃晃的铁罐子飞到时速400英里
at 400 miles per hour in a rickety tin can,
高度根本无所谓了"
it doesn't, it doesn't matter how high you are."
然后你们搬来了美国
And then you moved to America.
我父亲希望我受最好的教育
My father wanted me to have the very best education.
我也得到了
Which, of course, I had.
他现在退役了
He's retired from the military now.
他在国外做生意 因为他可以嘛
He runs all of his businesses from abroad, 'cause he can.
谁知道菠萝能那么挣钱
Who knew that there was so much money to be made in pineapples?
他前两天还来过这里
He was here the other day, he was just in town.
他开着他的劳斯莱斯到处转
He was driving around in his Rolls-Royce
他男友是司机
with his boyfriend as a chauffeur.
男友
Boyfriend?
-拜托别问 -你♥爸♥爸有男友
- Please, don't ask. - Your father has a boyfriend?
他抛下我妈 和种植园里的
He left my mom and ran off with one of the young men
一个年轻小伙跑了
who worked on the plantations.
挺有爱的
It was cute, I guess.
很疯狂
It's all so crazy.
我正在写一本关于这事的小说
I'm writing a novel about it.
是吗
You are?
真希望我有写小说的耐心
I wish I had the patience to write a novel.
可我总是思绪万千
But my mind is always moving, you know?
我觉得写小说需要静下来
I think you need great stillness to write a novel.
而我永远静不下来
And I'm never still.
或许你只是需要一个疯狂的家庭
Maybe you just need a crazy family.
对我来说 家庭就是一切 一切
For me, family's everything. Everything.
我做的第一件衣服就是给我妹妹多娜泰拉做的
The first dress I ever made was for my sister Donatella.
或许我做的每件衣服都是为她而做
Maybe every dress I make is for her.
好想哭
That makes me want to cry.
这让我开心
Makes me smile.
也是 当然了
Yes, well, that, too. Yeah, of course.
我公♥司♥的美杜莎商标
The Medusa logo, from my company...
你知道吗
You know it?
很高雅
So sophisticated.
小时候 我们经常在卡拉布里亚大区家附近的
As children, we used to play in ancient ruins
古代遗址上玩
close to our home in Calabria.
然后有天 我看到雕刻在石头上的美杜莎
And one day, I saw the Medusa's head with the...
头发全是蛇 我一下就爱上了
hair of snakes carved on the stone and I fell in love.
我知道很多人觉得这很狂妄 但我不在乎
I know that many people call it pretentious, but I don't care.
我的童年怎么会是狂妄的
How could my childhood be pretentious?
我同意
I agree.
我希望当人们
My hope is that when people...
穿上我的衣服
wear my clothes,
他们会对我了解一点 你懂吗
they will get to know me a little bit, you know?
他们会了解我的性格 我对生活的热爱
They will get to know my character, my-my love for life.
我想你的小说也会有同样的效果
And I think that the same will happen with your novel.
人们读了你的书后
People will get to know you a little bit
会更了解你一点
when they read your book.
我会发你一份样书
I'll send you an advanced copy.
你说我要不要
You think I should change my name
把我名字改得更文学一点
to something a little more literary?
我想改成安德鲁·德席尔瓦
I was, I was thinking Andrew DeSilva.
不 你该为你的名字感到骄傲
No. You should be proud of your name.
如果他们要把我的书拍成电影
When they make a movie of my book,
你一定要来设计服装 必须来
you must design the clothes. You have to.
比如为伊美黛
You... for Imelda, think of it.
她是时尚教主 会很完美的
She was a fashion icon, it'll be perfect.
她有3000双鞋
You know she had 3,000 pairs of shoes.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表