剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
范 思 哲 谋 杀 案
美 国 罪 案 故 事
第二季 第七集
————————
1992年
意大利 米兰
只是个大致的想法
It's only a rough idea.
什么想法
And what is the idea?
我认为 对于女人 裙子是她的武器
I believe, for a woman, a dress is a weapon
帮她得到她想要的
to get what she wants.
或许我们可以加入钢圈
Perhaps we could add steel?
我看看
Let me see that.
这样
There you go.
詹尼会懂的
Gianni will get this.
没人打算说这事吗
Is no one going to talk about it?
没人想说他究竟有什么毛病
No one wants to say what is wrong with him.
都没人愿承认出了毛病
No one even admits there's anything wrong.
哪个是你的
Which of these are yours?
我的
Mine?
这不是你画的
These are not your sketches.
是啊 但是我的点子
No, my idea is there.
用裙子做武器
A dress as a weapon.
你是什么
What are you?
设计师吗
Are you a designer?
不 你是什么
No, what are you?
你是什么 收集
What are you? Are you a collector
其他人点子的人吗
of other people's ideas?
-随你怎么说 -不不
- Call me what you want. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
告诉我 你怎么说自己
Tell me. How do you call yourself?
我尽我所能协助你
I assist you the best that I can.
你有机会成就伟大
You have the opportunity to be great
你却选择协助
and you choose to assist.
不 这种情况不是我们选的 詹尼
No. None of us chose this situation, Gianni.
詹尼 或许你该休息一下
Gianni, maybe you should rest.
你要是这样我不想跟你说话
I won't talk to you when you are like this.
不 我就这样说话 你要是不喜欢
No, this is how I talk. And if you don't like it,
好啊 那我们再别说话了
good, we never talk again.
詹尼 我知道你在气什么 我也气
Gianni, I know why you are angry and I am angry, too,
-但这不怪我 -我病了
- but it's not my fault! - I'm sick.
我们必须面对 因为我无法隐瞒
We have to face it... because I cannot hide it.
你想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
我想要一切
I want everything.
你有了
You have it all.
我都给你了
I give you all.
这不够
Then it's not enough.
不够
It's not enough.
抱歉
Sorry.
你走了
Ah, now you go.
你走了 走吧
Now you go. Go!
去协助吧 协助 给我端咖啡
Go assist! Go assist and bring me coffee,
给我端浓缩咖啡
and bring me espresso,
或许摆摆花
and maybe arrange some flowers!
怎么了
What?
我不怕你发脾气
I'm not afraid of your temper.
她没准备好呢
She's not ready.
去跟她道歉
Go apologize to her.
没时间客气了
Don't have time to be kind.
你没时间残忍♥了
You don't have time to be cruel.
我不会画草图
I can't sketch.
我就是不会
I just can't.
-我也不会 -你是乱说的而已
- Neither can I. - You're just saying that.
不 真的
No, it's true.
随便去问哪个设计师
Ask any designer.
重要的不是画得好不好
It's not the quality of the sketch.
而是点子的好坏
It's the quality of the idea.
我好怕
I'm scared.
我知道
I know.
假装勇敢还不够
Pretending to be bold is not enough.
我没叫你假装
I'm not asking you to pretend.
我是叫你成长
I'm asking you to grow.
长成什么
Into what?
你吗
Into you?
我们要一起设计一件裙子
We're going to design a dress together.
新裙子
Something new.
就你和我 我们要一起合作
Just you and I. We're going to work together
把它当做我的最后一件裙子
as if it were the last dress I'll ever make.
别说这种话 求你
Don't talk like that, please.
我必须说 因为很快就会只剩你了
I have to because soon it will be just you.
这一切都要靠你了
All of this will rest on you.
这家公♥司♥是你 不是我
This company is you. It's not me.
你得把它变成你的
You have to make it yours.
你得接过它
You have to take it.
你得做得了主
You have to own it.
你要我们一起做的这件裙子
This dress you want us to make together...
你想要什么效果
what do you want to achieve?
这条裙子不是我的遗产
This dress is not my legacy.
你才是
You are.
加州 圣地亚哥 药房♥
我喜欢那种牙膏
Oh, I like that toothpaste.
什么
I'm sorry?
我正在加大圣地亚哥分校完成博士学位
I'm actually finishing my PhD at UCSD.
再在这里做几班就不干了
Just a few more shifts here.
好啊
Great.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
上班时别偷懒
Not on my time.
你不觉得困扰吗
Does it ever bother you?
什么
What?
客人只知道你是个帮忙的
That the customers only know you as that helpful man.
你觉得困扰吗
Does it bother you?
你不来上班我不能给你钱
I can't pay you for time you're not here.
你总迟到
You're always late.
我不介意这数
The money's fine for me.
我想的不是自己
I wasn't thinking about myself.
是我妈妈
I was thinking about my mom.
你♥爸♥还在给你寄钱吗
Is your dad still sending money?
没有
No.
他死了
He's gone.
你需要个计划
You need a plan.
别再买♥♥杂♥志♥了
No more magazines.
《时尚》不叫计划
Vogue is not a plan.
我做到今天可不是靠游手好闲
I didn't get all this by being idle.
是啊 梅卡多先生
Yes, Mr. Mercado.
只要一半的钱
It was half the price
跟哈根达斯一样好吃
and the same flavor as the Haagen-Dazs.
你干吗非要对
Why do you have to get so upset
冰淇淋这样的蠢事大发脾气
about a silly thing like ice cream?
因为我要最好的
Because I want the best!
谁说那德国人的玩意就是最好的了
Well, who says that German stuff is the best, anyway?
根本不是德国的 妈妈
It's not even German, Mom.
那名字就是他们编的
It's just a name that they made up
为了显得很特别
to make it sound special.
编的名字 是吧
Ha, well, a made-up name, there you go.
创始人鲁本·马特斯
Reuben Mattus, the founder,
他父母是波兰人 但他生活在布鲁克林
his parents came from Poland, but he lived in Brooklyn,
他希望品牌有个丹麦名字
but he wanted the brand to sound Danish
因为丹麦人二战时帮助了犹太人
because the Danes helped out the Jews in World War II.
因此早期的冰淇淋盒上还有丹麦地图
It's even why there's a map of Denmark on the early cartons.
你好聪明 安德鲁
You are so smart, Andrew.
下次
Next time...
买♥♥哈根达斯
buy Haagen-Dazs.
好 安德鲁
Okay, Andrew.
今晚怎么打算的
So, what's the plan tonight?
熟人 新人
Someone old? Someone new?
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表