剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我在躲安德鲁
I'm avoiding Andrew.
给爸爸寄了明信片 想要让你出柜的人吗
The guy that sent Dad the postcard, trying to out you?
他说是不小心搞错了
He claims it was a mistake.
我一生犯过很多错
I've made a lot of mistakes in my life.
可从没寄错过明信片
Never sent a postcard by mistake.
-你这辈子都没犯过错 -是啊
- You've never made any mistakes in your life. - No.
我知道
I know.
我不会和他出去的
I'm not gonna hang out with him.
你不该让他那样控制你
You shouldn't let him have that kind of control over you.
他是用明信片威胁你
He was threatening you with that postcard.
为什么不跟爸妈坦白自己的同性恋
Why don't you just tell Mom and Dad you're gay?
我知道他们会怎么想
I know what they're gonna think.
-他们爱你 -现在时机不对
- They love you. - It's not the right time.
永远没有对的时机
It's never the right time.
我不想毁掉这个
I don't want to ruin this.
毁掉什么 我生孩子吗
Ruin what? Childbirth?
他们会非常高兴的
They're gonna be so happy.
我...
I...
我希望你这么做 这是我的宝宝
I want you to do it, and it's my baby,
所以作为你的上级领导我命令你 坦白吧
so I'm ordering you, as your superior officer: tell them.
让我想想
Let me think about it.
你想得够多了
You've thought about it enough.
肯定的
That's for sure.
我好期待当舅舅
I'm looking forward to being an uncle so much.
我从没来过扑克酒吧
Never been to a polka club before.
这点子真棒 很新颖
Such a great idea, it's so original.
我喜欢这个
Ooh, I like this.
感觉很特别
This... this-this feels special.
很难忘
It's memorable.
不是我挑的
It wasn't my choice.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在等我朋友
I'm waiting for my friend.
她品味很奇特
She has quirky taste.
什么朋友
What friend?
琳达
Uh, Linda.
是我同事
I work with her.
大卫
Oh, David.
-还好吗 -很好
- How are you? - I'm good,
-你呢 -我也是
- How are you? - I'm good.
琳达 这是我朋友 安德鲁
Uh, Linda, this is my friend Andrew.
朋友吗
Friend?
我可不止是朋友
I'm more than a friend.
是你送的吗
You got him that?
就是为了让他知道 他对我有多重要
Just to show how much he means to me.
一万块呢
It's worth $10,000.
你是做什么工作的
So, what do you do?
片场设计
I make movie sets.
现在我正在给《泰坦尼克号♥》做布景
Right now I'm building the sets for the Titanic movie,
在墨西哥
in Mexico.
你来是为了大卫吗
And you're here for David?
他是我的挚爱
There's no one I love more.
他是个好人
He's a great guy.
我们正在聊电影片场和墨西哥
Um, we were just talking about movie sets and Mexico.
墨西哥吗
Mexico?
我们跳舞吧
Let's go dance.
安德鲁
Andrew.
我不需要一整个周末去考虑那件事
I don't need the whole weekend to think about it.
我听不到
I-I can't hear you.
音乐声太大了
The music's too loud.
我不需要一整个周末去考虑那件事
I don't need the whole weekend to think about it.
听不到啊 跳舞吧
I can't hear you, let's just dance.
我们不能结婚
We can't get married.
不能
We can't.
明白吗
You understand?
即使可以 我们也不能
I mean, even if we could, we can't.
我不知道还能说什么
I don't know what else to say.
抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
睡不着吗
Couldn't sleep?
是的
No.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
安德鲁
Andrew.
你身上有很棒的品质
There's something great about you.
我一直都是这么想的
I've always thought that.
你很慷慨
You're generous.
但我留着这个是不对的
But it's not right that I keep it.
我知道你手头并不宽裕
I know money is tight.
不是的
No, it's not.
请人帮忙很正常的
It's okay to ask for help.
而不是编造那些疯狂的故事
Instead of telling all these crazy stories.
什么疯故事
What crazy stories?
你不在墨西哥工作
You're not working in Mexico.
你也没有为《泰坦尼克号♥》布景
You're not making the sets for the Titanic movie.
你在旧金山没有公♥寓♥
You don't have a condo in San Francisco.
安德鲁 你不开心
Andrew, you're unhappy.
你帮过很多人
You know, you've helped a lot of people.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you now.
而不是和你结婚
Not by marrying you.
我不知道那是怎么回事
I don't know what that is.
那不可能
It's-it's not possible.
不真实 那是...
It's-it's not real, it's just...
什么
What?
另一个疯故事罢了
Another crazy story.
我今晚要见个朋友
I was gonna see a friend tonight,
但我可以取消
but I can cancel.
我们可以聊聊
You know, we can talk.
-任何事 -我说了
- About anything. - I told you,
我要去旧金山开始新生活了
I-I'm gonna start a new life in San Francisco.
我需要有人和我一起分享
And I just need someone to share it with.
周日见
I'll see you Sunday.
是杰夫吗
Is it Jeff?
你要见的朋友
That friend you're seeing?
不是
No.
杰夫
Jeff?
这可能是美国♥军♥队在海湾战争后
It may be the military's biggest fight
面对的最大争论了
since the Persian Gulf War.
军队中的同性恋
Homosexuals in the military.
你对军队中的同性恋者怎么看
How do you feel about gays in the military?
我觉得出于他们自身的安全
I don't think faggots should serve in the military,
基佬不该进军队
for their own safety.
如果哪个基佬看我
Look, if a faggot looks at me,
我会把他扔水里的
I'm throwing him in the water.
所以军队里的同性恋
So gays in the military
比战争还让你感到害怕
scare you more than going to war.
是的 先生 是的
Yes, sir, they do.
我们还与一个未出柜轨的同性恋者聊了
We also sat with a closeted gay man,
但为了继续服役 他只能匿名
who must remain anonymous in order to serve.
目前军队里的同性恋士兵
Are there gay soldiers currently serving
有公开自己性取向的吗
who are open about their sexuality?
军队里的大部分同性恋者
The majority of gays in the military
都没有出柜
are closeted, and...
也会一直保密下去
will always be closeted.
那你呢
What about you?
我不得不这么想 和你交谈
I can't help feeling that, by talking to you,
就等于军队生涯的结束
it's the end of my career.
但也许我的职业生涯早在很多年前就已经完了
But maybe my career actually died a long time ago.
因为人们其实知道
Because they know.
他们怎么知道的
How do they know?
我曾救过一个水手的命
I saved a sailor's life once.
他因为是同性恋 被差点打死
He was being beaten to death for being gay.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表