剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
Let me think about it.
高中的时候 我有个闺蜜 玛丽
In high school, I had this best friend, Mary.
大家都对她很残忍♥
Everyone was so cruel to her.
我都忘了原因了
I can't even remember why.
但我总是看到她在哭
But I used to find her crying all the time.
有一天
And one day,
她再也受不了了
she-she just couldn't take it anymore.
她想自杀 她试图结束自己的生命
She was suicidal, she-she tried to... kill herself,
她割了腕 给我看了伤口
and she'd cut her wrists, and showed me the scars.
我捧着她的手对她说
So I took her hands and I told her,
你什么都别担心
"I don't want you to worry about a thing.
因为有一天 我会变得很富有
"Because one day, I'm going to be rich,
我会很成功 我会给你买♥♥
"I'm going to be successful, and I'm going to buy
一座大房♥子 给我们俩住
"A beautiful house for both of us to live in.
再也不会有人刻薄地对你了
"And no one's ever going to be mean to you again.
你也不用再感到孤独了
"You won't ever feel lonely again.
我们可以幸福 安全地生活在那儿
"We could be happy there, be safe."
诺曼 我可以为你建一个那样的家
Norman, I can make that home for you.
我可以为你造那个梦
I can make that dream for you.
和范思哲先生一起周游世界
Traveling around the world with Signore Versace.
我在旧金山遇见他的 你还记得吗
I met him in San Francisco, remember?
我们一直保持着联♥系♥ 每年吃一次饭
We've stayed in touch; we have dinner once a year.
总之他让我加入他
Anyway, he's asked me to join him.
太棒了
How amazing.
巴黎
Paris,
米兰 伦敦 东京
Milan, London, Tokyo.
任何有歌♥剧院的地方
Anywhere there's, uh, an opera house.
我一直想去巴黎
I've always wanted to go to Paris.
我会给你寄明信片的
Well, I'll send you a postcard.
我以为我会和你一起去呢
I thought I was coming with you.
什么
What?
你说我能去的
Well, you said I could come.
-妈妈 -我必须和你一起去
- Mom. - Well, I have to come with you.
我一个人付不起这间公♥寓♥
I can't afford this apartment on my own.
我会给你寄钱的
Well, I'll send you some money.
但你答应的
But you promised.
我不能带你去
I can't take you with me.
我不会是负担的
Well, I'm not gonna be any trouble.
我会给你铺床
Uh... I-I'll make your bed,
帮你洗衣服
and I-I'll do your washing,
给你打包 你也不用叫我妈妈
and I'll even pack for you, and you don't have to call me Mom.
-你... -我不需要有人给我铺床 妈妈
- You... - I-I don't, I don't need anybody to make my bed, Mom.
我得一直住酒店的
I-I'll be staying in hotels.
无论你需要什么都行
Well, whatever you need then.
你就说吧 我会做的
You just... you say what it is, and I'll do it.
我什么都能做
I'll do anything, just, uh...
别把我一个人丢这儿
don't leave me here alone.
-不要一个人 -别拿了
- Not all alone. - Stop, stop.
-你干什么啊 -你让我和范思哲先生谈谈吧
- What are you doing? - You let me talk to Signor Versace, huh?
-别弄了 我... -他会理解的
- Just stop. I can... - He'll understand.
他是意大利人 我也是
He's Italian and I'm Italian.
他明白家庭的意义的 让我和他谈谈
He understands family, yeah? Let me talk to him and...
不 你不需要跟谁谈
No, you're not gonna talk to anybody...
就占用他几分钟时间 安德鲁
Well, just a few minutes of his time, Andrew. Huh?
他能理解的 他是个好人
He's understanding, he's a kind man,
是个体面的好人
he's a decent man, he's a good man.
如果他不同意 那我也理解
And if he says no, well, then, of course, I'll understand,
但你得让我试试
but you need to let me try.
为什么不让我试试
Why not let me try?
不 住手
No! Stop it!
你的肩胛骨断了 库南安女士
Your shoulder blade is fractured, Ms. Cunanan.
是很严重的伤
It's a very serious injury.
我能问问 是怎么发生的吗
Can I ask... how this happened?
是个意外
It was an accident.
我儿子发现了我
My son found me.
他叫了救护车
He called the ambulance.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
一直都是
He's always been a good boy.
早
Morning.
我要和大家谈谈
I need to speak with all of you.
我哥哥病了
So... my brother is sick.
你们都知道的
You all know this.
詹尼现在得了罕见的耳癌
Gianni is suffering a rare form of ear cancer.
他决定去迈阿密修养
And he decided to go to Miami and rest.
在他康复期间
While he is recovering,
我会负责全部的工作
I will be taking care of the day-to-day operations.
他会一直和我沟通
And he will be communicating through me.
我哥哥很固执
My brother is stubborn.
别忘了
Don't forget that.
他一辈子都很固执
He's stubborn about life.
他会战胜病魔的
And he will beat this illness.
他爱你们每一个人
He loves every one of you.
他爱他的工作 他爱这里
He loves his work, he loves this place.
所以别怀疑我哥哥的归来
So have no doubt my brother will be back.
与此同时 我很荣幸也谦卑地
In the meantime, I am honored and humbled
要在他恢复期间接手公♥司♥
to take the reins of this company while he recovers.
我们上一次秀
Our last runway show
是迄今为止人们谈论最多的一场秀
was our most talked about to date.
我们必须成为话题 否则就是一文不名
We must be talked about, or we are nothing.
现在詹尼不在 我们就要更大胆
And now that Gianni's away, we have to be even more bold,
而不是谨慎
not less.
我们必须展现出我们的坚强 勇敢
We have to show that we are strong, daring,
我们是重要的
that we are relevant.
这样我们的公♥司♥才能活下来
And that this house will survive.
无论怎样 都会活下来
No matter what, it will.
小心点
Be very careful with that.
安德鲁 我没有足够的物件填充这里
Andrew, I don't have enough stuff to fill a place this big.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会让这里成为你住过的
I am gonna make this the most beautiful home
最美的家
you have ever lived in.
我们会幸福地生活在这里
We'll be very happy here.
好
Okay.
我带你看看阳台
Let me show you the terrace.
如果他们能看见我多好啊
Oh, if they could see me now.
谁
Who?
所有人
Everyone.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表