剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
毁了你的生活
destroy your life.
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
我不能允许
I can't allow that.
我不能
I can't.
警♥察♥打开门时
When the police open the door,
他们会看到两个嫌疑人 不是两个受害人
they'll see two suspects, not two victims.
-我跟此事无关 -他们不会信的
- I had nothing to do with this. - They won't believe you.
你告诉他们
You'll tell them.
他们不会听我的
They won't listen to me.
我不是个杀人犯
I'm not a killer.
他们恨我们 大卫 他们一直恨我们
They hate us, David. They've always hated us.
你是个基佬
You're a fag.
我得打给我爸爸
I-I need to-to call my dad.
我得问他该怎么办
Need to ask him what to do.
我得跟我爸谈谈
I-I need to talk to my dad.
如果你打给你♥爸♥爸 他就必须把你供出去
If you talk to your dad, he'll have to turn you in.
否则他也犯罪了
Or he'll be committing a crime.
他绝不会供你出去的 你知道的
He would never turn you in-- you know that.
你不能让他处于那样的境地
You can't put him in that position.
安德鲁 我要走了 好吗
Andrew, I'm gonna leave, okay?
我要走了
I'm gonna leave.
可以 可以
You can. You can.
但你得先想清楚
Once you've thought this through.
我想走了
I want to leave.
你先想清楚
Once you've thought it through.
你是想离开我吗
Were you going to leave me?
不是
No.
你想离开我
You were going to leave me.
小印需要遛了
Prints needs a walk.
它会到处拉屎的
He'll shit everywhere.
它会叫的
He'll-he'll start barking.
大家会来敲门的
People will knock on the door.
你就是想去遛狗吗
You were just going to walk the dog?
对
Yeah.
来吧
Come.
来吧 乖孩子
Come. Good boy.
转过去
Turn away.
大卫
David.
来吧
Come.
我跟你去
I'll come with you.
不用的
Uh, y-you don't have to.
你不希望我去吗
You don't want me to come?
如果你累了 你该留下
If-if you're tired, you should s-stay.
你想不带我去遛狗吗
Do you want to walk him without me?
-不 -没错
- No. No. - Yes.
不 我...是的 我觉得
No, I... yes, I-I think...
-我觉得你想不带我去遛它 -我
- I think you want to walk him without me. - I-I...
我以为你累了
I thought you were tired.
我看上去像是累了吗
Do I seem tired?
我们去遛狗吧
Let's walk the dog.
来吧
Come.
早啊 大卫
Morning, David.
-凯伦 -早
- Hi, Karen. - Morning.
某人今天在电梯里不怎么开心啊
Oh, someone's not having fun on the elevator today.
是啊
No.
看来是的
Guess not.
今天愉快 凯伦
Have a nice day, Karen.
你也是
You, too.
你还要伤害谁吗
Are you gonna hurt anyone else?
不
No.
我需要你答应我
I need you to promise me.
我答应你
I promise you...
再不会有别人受伤害了 只要你待在我身边
no one else will get hurt, as long as you're by my side.
我在想
Well, I was thinking,
或许我可以假装我昨晚不在家
maybe I could pretend that I wasn't home last night.
我出去了
I went out, and...
我这才刚回家
I'm returning for the first time.
我什么都没看到
I didn't see anything.
等警♥察♥来了
And when... when the police arrive,
我就告诉他们 我不知道发生了什么
I'll tell them, uh... I don't know what happened.
你早就跑远了
You'd be long gone.
我自己吗
On my own?
我们回去吧
Let's go back.
大卫
David?
他不会不上班还不来电♥话♥的
He would never miss work and not call.
他不会这样的
It would just never happen.
你想在他们开门时 尖叫时
You want to be in here when they open that door?
还留在这儿吗
When they scream?
大卫
David!
我去拿钥匙
I'll fetch the keys.
大卫
David?
天呐
Oh, my God.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我们走吧
Let's go.
喂 是谁
Hello? Who's there?
缇齐奇和杰克逊警探 凶案组
Detectives Tichich and Jackson. Homicide.
好 我这就下去放你们进来
Okay, I'll be right down to let you in.
你怎么看那个按铃器
What do you make of that buzzer
不能开门
not opening that door?
是啊 真烦人
Yeah, it's annoying.
我是缇齐奇警探
I'm Detective Tichich.
这位是杰克逊警探
This is Detective Jackson.
我是詹妮弗 大楼楼管
I'm Jennifer. I manage the building.
我是琳达 我在约翰·莱恩建筑所为大卫工作
I'm Linda. I work with David at John Ryan Architects.
我打开了门
I opened the door,
是因为我们听到狗焦躁的叫声
because we could hear the dog was distressed.
大卫没去上班
David hadn't shown up for work,
这很不像他
which is so unlike him.
狗哪去了
Where's the dog now?
它在我那里
He's with me.
我看到了大卫的尸体
I saw David's body.
-这是大卫的公♥寓♥ -对
- This is David's apartment? - Yes.
-跟我们说说他 -他人很好
- What can you tell us about him? - He's a nice man.
他33了 是名成功的建筑师
He's 33. He's a very successful architect.
是个好人
He's a great guy.
-他有女友吗 妻子 -不 他是同性恋
- Does he have a girlfriend? A wife? - No, he's gay.
你俩能待在这里吗
Can you two stay here?
我们需要你们录笔录
We're gonna need a statement.
不是抢劫
Wasn't a robbery.
有强行进入的迹象吗
Any sign of forced entry?
没有 长官
No, sir.
《狂野潮湿》《丝滑享受》
Wet and Wild. Silky Pleasures.
《猛受》
Power Bottoms.
这都什么
The hell is this?
同性恋的玩意
It's a gay thing.
-那么是什么情况 -一个人来了
- So, what are we talking about? - Guy turns up.
他们可能认识 可能不认识
Maybe they know each other, probably they don't.
他们办完了事
They do what they do.
这些重口的东西
All this... extreme stuff.
但出了岔子
It goes wrong.
大卫被裹进了地毯里
David ends up in a rug.
另一个人跑了
The other guy runs.
什么都没偷
Doesn't steal a thing.
金刀
Golden Saber.
有套平底空尖弹
Jacketed hollow-point flat base.
.40口径
.40-caliber.
枪呢
Where's the gun?
验尸官到了
Coroner's here.
-埃里克 -你好吗
- Hey, Eric. - How are you?
这个挺奇怪的
Got a weird one for you.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表