剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
- H-How does that, uh, happen? - They canvassed the base.
现在正在采访那些直男士兵
They're interviewing straight soldiers.
他们想要听点不同的声音
They want to hear from the other side.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你会被开除的
They'll kick you out.
我会在暗处 没人会看到我的脸
I'll be in shadow. No one will see my face.
多伤人啊
How humiliating.
那些直男士兵
All the straight soldiers,
都说军队里不能有同性恋
the ones saying, "No fags in the military,"
他们能堂堂正正的 对吧 穿着制♥服♥
they get to be out in the open, right? With their uniforms on.
看起来自尊满满
Looking dignified.
-对 -而你 你只能躲在暗处
- Yes. - And you, you get to be in the shadows,
声音被扭曲 像个罪犯
with your voice distorted like a criminal.
没错
Yeah.
海军部队不会放过你的 杰夫
The Navy, th-they are going to witch-hunt you, Jeff.
这肯定的 不管你做什么
For sure, it doesn't matter what you do,
不管你如何防范
it doesn't matter what precautions you take.
换做你 你不会去吗
You wouldn't do it?
不会
No.
谁会在意你说什么呢
Who cares what you have to say?
你不是上将 也不是什么战争英雄
You're not a general. You're not a war hero.
- 你不是名人 -我是海军部队的一名军官
- You're-you're not famous. - I'm an officer in the Navy.
这也改变不了什么
It's not gonna-- nothing's gonna change.
我也说不清楚
I can't explain it.
我就是得接受这个采访
It's something I need to do.
我只能这样表达了
I can't explain it any better than that.
我的心脏
My heart.
-跳得好快 -我也是
- Beating so fast. - Mine, too.
我做过多少采访
How many interviews have I done?
数不清了
I couldn't count.
没有一次像这样
None like this.
-特雷尔先生 -你好
- Mr. Trail. - Hi.
谢谢你接受采访 来 请坐
Thanks for doing this. Come on, have a seat.
范思哲先生 我是布兰登·莱蒙
Mr. Versace, I'm Brendan Lemon,
来自《倡导者》杂♥志♥
for The Advocate.
人们只能看到你在暗处的大致轮廓
All we'll see is your outline against the backdrop.
宪兵不会强迫你
And the military police can't
告诉他们我的身份吧
force you to tell them who I am?
我从不泄露我的信息来源
I-I'd never reveal my sources.
我需要确认一下 你是否同意
I also need to make sure that you're comfortable
整个访谈被录音
with the fact that this interview will be on the record.
可以
Yes.
好的
Okay.
在12月21日
On December 21
国防部
the Department of Defense,
在总统比尔·克♥林♥顿♥的要求下
under orders from President Bill Clinton,
颁布了指令1304.26
issued Directive 1304.26,
名为"不问 不说"
known as "Don't ask, don't tell,"
内容是禁止军队中的同性恋行为
defined as prohibiting homosexual conduct.
作为一名在武装部队里服役的同性恋军人
As a gay man serving in the armed forces,
军中生活对你有多重要
how important is life in the military to you?
那是我人生的全部
It's all I've ever done.
是我从孩提时代
It's all I've ever dreamed of doing,
就梦想要做的事
ever since I was a child.
那是... 我的生命
Um... it's my life.
我只能这么说
That's the only way I can say it.
它 它就是我的生命
It's... it's my life.
目前军队里的同性恋士兵
Are there gay soldiers currently serving
有公开自己性取向的吗
who are open about their sexuality?
军队里的大部分同性恋者都没有出柜
The majority of gays in the military are closeted
也会一直保密下去
and will always be closeted.
所以
So,
我想我们先从...
I think I'd like to start...
莱蒙先生 我可以打断一下吗
Mr. Lemon, would you excuse me for a moment?
当然
Absolutely.
安东尼奥
Antonio.
莱蒙先生 向你介绍一下安东尼奥·达米科
Mr. Lemon, let me introduce you to Antonio D'Amico.
-布兰登·莱蒙 -见到你很高兴
- Brendan Lemon. - Pleasure.
我们在一起13年了
We have been together for 13 years.
如果可以的话 我希望我们一起接受采访
If that's okay, I would like to conduct the interview together.
当然可以
Absolutely.
请
Please.
你呢
What about you?
我不得不这么想 和你交谈
I can't help the feeling that, by talking to you,
就等于军队生涯的结束
it's the end of my career.
但说实话 也许我的职业生涯多年前就已经完了
But, honestly, maybe my career died a long time ago.
因为人们其实知道
Because... they know.
我从来没得到升职
They have never promoted me.
我是个很好的水手 但...
I'm a good sailor, but...
也只能是个好水手了
I'm a good sailor going nowhere,
因为他们知道了
because they know.
他们怎么知道的
How do they know?
我曾救过一个水手的命
I saved a sailor's life once.
他因为是同性恋 被差点打死
He was being beaten to death for being gay.
如果我不出手 如果我没有阻止他们
And if I hadn't have been there, if I hadn't have stopped them,
就没人会怀疑我
no one would ever have suspected me.
我明明做了件好事
I did a good thing,
那是我做过的最勇敢的事
the bravest thing I've ever done...
但我不知道多少次想象过
...and I can't tell you how many times I've dreamt
时光倒流回那一刻
about taking that moment back...
让他死好了
...and letting him die.
那样就不会有人知道我的秘密了
Just so that people wouldn't know about me.
1997年4月27日
杰夫·特雷尔被杀当天
明尼阿波利斯 明尼苏达州
-你翻我的东西了 -我想要整理一下
- You went through my stuff? - I was going to tidy up.
你动了我的制♥服♥
You touched my uniform.
那又怎样 我会放回去的
I'll put it back. So what?
那又怎样
So what?!
我不明白你为什么一直留着它
I don't know why you keep it around.
你从来没当过兵 你不会理解的
You never served your country. You don't understand.
不 我不理解 看看他们是怎么对待你的
No, I-I don't understand. Look how they treated you.
除了你自己 你从来不信任任何人
You have never believed in anything except yourself.
我信任你 不是吗
I believed in you, didn't I,
-在他们都不信任你时 -你给我的一切
- when they certainly didn't. - Everything you gave me--
酒吧 食物 男人 都毫无意义
the bars, the meals, the men-- it means nothing.
我想要回我原来的生活
I want my life back.
真正的生活 当一个军人
My real life, my life as a soldier.
他们不想要你 他们从来都不想要你
They don't want you. They never wanted you.
杰夫 我想要你
Jeff, I-I wanted you.
我不了解你
I don't know you.
我不知道你代表了什么
I don't know what you stand for.
我根本不了解你
I don't know who you are.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
你 你... 你毫无荣誉可言
You ha-- you ha-- you have no honor.
荣誉
Oh, honor?
拜托 你已经不在海军部队了 宝贝
Oh, please, you're not in the Navy anymore, sweetie.
你是一个失败的同性恋 做着糟糕的工作
You're a washed up queer in a shitty job
在一个糟糕的公♥寓♥里发着牢骚
in a shitty condo bitching about
说着本可以拥有不同的人生
how you could have been someone.
这点你没说错
You're not wrong about that.
那晚我在酒吧遇到你的时候
When I found you that night at the bar,
我帮了你
I was there for you.
我拯救了你
I saved you.
你毁了我
You destroyed me.
我真希望我从未踏足那家酒吧
I wish I'd never walked into that bar.
我希望我从未遇到过你
I wish I'd never met you.
你糊涂了
You're confused.
我能看出来 你现在很混乱
I can see it. No, you're-you're confused,
你看不清楚现实
and you-you can't even see it.
我能看清 我能感受到 我讨厌这一切
I see it. I feel it. I hate it.
不 我这么爱你
No. I loved you so...
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表