剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
圣地亚哥的人我都熟
I know everyone in San Diego.
我可以办派对
I'll organize parties.
让这间公♥寓♥变成圣地亚哥男同圈的中心
I can make this condo the center of gay San Diego
而你就是城主
and you the mayor of it.
这个听着确实不错
That does sound like fun.
让我们来讨论下你的需求
Let's discuss your wants...
和我的条件
and my terms.
她到了
She's here.
-多娜泰拉 祝贺你 干杯 -谢谢
- Donatella, congratulazioni. Cheers, cheers. - Thank you.
真好
Brava.
-多娜泰拉万岁 -谢谢
- Viva Donatella! Hey! - Grazie.
感谢你们 你们都很棒
Thank you to all. All of you are amazing.
我爱你们
I love you guys!
多娜泰拉 詹尼让你过去
Donatella, Gianni would like you to join him.
多娜泰拉·范思哲 蓄势待发
好的
Okay.
大家 我们从来没有被这么大面♥积♥地报导过
Guys, we never had this kind of coverage.
我们都觉得这里的一些评论有失公正
We all felt some of the criticisms are unfair.
没事的 你们看这篇文章
It's okay. Listen to this article.
"这个范思哲的女人要么是挥鞭的女王
"Either the Versace woman is wielding the whip,
要么是背着鞍具 戴着项圈扣着绳子
or she's the one who's harnessed and being ridden
在屋里被人骑着爬的"
around the room wearing a collar and a leash."
我想我们都知道我是哪种女人
I guess we all know which woman I am.
这不是很要紧
It doesn't matter really.
他们谈论我们 喜欢也好 讨厌也罢
They talk about us-- they love it, they hate it--
但他们在谈论我们
but they are talking about us.
我想要更多这样的版面
I want more ideas like this.
我们的门店经理汇报说
Our store managers report customers
我们的顾客在进店后
entering the premises...
-请你大点声好吗 -抱歉
- Can you speak louder, please? - I'm sorry.
我是说 顾客在讨论裙子
I was saying, customers are discussing the dresses,
但并没有买♥♥
but not buying them.
就算是这么高的曝光之后也没有买♥♥吗
Even after all that publicity?
他们崇拜我妹妹 却不买♥♥那条裙子
They celebrate my sister, but they don't buy the dress?
我不懂
I don't understand.
我们正处在全球经济衰退中
We are in the midst of a global downturn.
顾客不再热衷于华丽吸睛的风格了
Customers are turning away from grandeur and showmanship.
他们想要的是简单和实用
They want simplicity and practicality.
谁不想要那条让我妹妹一战成名的裙子
Who wouldn't want the dress that made my sister a star?
我只能在销量的基础上分♥析♥
I can only comment on the numbers,
销量确实不乐观
and the numbers are bad.
可能这条裙子
Hmm, perhaps the dress
只是适合红毯
is perfect for the red carpet,
针对顾客我们需要一个简化的版本
but we need a simpler version for the customer.
一个设计 两条裙子
One design, two dresses?
是的 一条抓头条
Yes, one dress to catch the headlines,
吸引大家的注意 另一条更注重实穿
to get the attention, and another one to be worn.
可以
Okay.
詹尼 别这样
Gianni, please don't start.
我只是针对销♥售♥问题做出回应
I'm only reacting to the sales.
我也是针对销♥售♥问题做出回应
I'm reacting to the sales as well.
告诉我 你想去掉什么
Tell me, what do you want to remove?
那你想什么都卖♥♥不出去吗
Do you want to sell nothing?
做生意能这么做吗
Is that acceptable for a business?
告诉我你想从你和我做的裙子上
Tell me what do you want me to remove from the dress
去掉什么 告诉我
that you and I made. Tell me.
你想让我穿着那条裙子
You want me to wear the dress
出去谈论女权
and talk about female empowerment,
然后回到工作室一言不发吗
and then keep my mouth shut when we are in the studio.
不 多娜泰拉 设计就是设计
No, Donatella, a design is a design.
它有心 有灵魂
It has a heart. It has a soul.
是一个完整体
It is whole.
它适合的地方 是在秀台上
And there is a place for that, on the runway.
但也要有地方 让这条裙子
But there also has to be a place
既能让人穿
for a woman to be able to wear a dress
又不觉得不适
and not feel uncomfortable.
觉得不适
Feel uncomfortable?
不是所有女人都想成为焦点的
Not every woman wants to be the center of attention.
那就说明这条裙子不适合她们
Well, then this is not the dress for them!
为什么事情都要走这么极端
Why does everything have to be so extreme?
-你在嘀咕什么 -你吼什么
- Why are you whispering?! - Why are you shouting?
你是看不起我吗
Am I being patronized?
我只是想说 我们是间时装店
All I'm saying is that we are a fashion house,
我们得做人们想穿的衣服
and we have to make clothes that people want to wear.
我就是这个意思
That's all I'm saying.
女士 你身上这套是什么牌子的
Madame, what are you wearing?
就这 这套优雅的小套装
That-that-that neat little suit?
-阿玛尼 对吗 -那
- Armani, yes? - Well,
你不能指望我穿着这条裙子
you cannot expect me to give a sales presentation
来给你做销♥售♥汇报吧
wearing this. Huh?
不能穿这套是吧
Wearing this?
-怎么了 -好的
- What? - Okay.
你在干什么 詹尼
What are you doing? Gianni.
住手
Stop.
詹尼
Gianni.
现在 现在
Now. Now.
现在这样能卖♥♥出去了吗 能卖♥♥出去了吧
Now it sells? Now it's gonna sell?
这条小黑裙会卖♥♥得更好吗
It's gonna sell more, this little black dress?
这样够普通了吗
Is it normal enough?
够不够普通
Is it normal enough?
詹尼
Gianni.
你怎么了
What is it?
詹尼 你太累了
Gianni, you are too tired.
我听不到你说话
I can't, I can't hear you.
我听不到... 你能听到她说话吗
I can't... Do you hear her?
我听得很清楚
I can hear her perfectly.
-我也听不到你说话 -很清楚 詹尼
- I can't hear you either. - Perfectly, Gianni.
我... 我听不到 我听不到了
I can't... I can't hear. I can't hear.
-叫医生来 -我去叫医生
- Call a doctor. - I'm gonna get a doctor.
多娜泰拉 我听不见了
Donatella, I can't hear.
-多娜泰拉 我听不见 -不会有事的
- Donatella, I can't hear, I can't hear. - It's okay.
旧金山
好吧
Right.
你还没有解释
You still haven't explained
你是如何一夜之间暴富的
how you're so ridiculously wealthy all of a sudden.
我在给德克萨斯的一位石油富翁做顾问
I'm a consultant for a Texan oil millionaire,
他叫林肯·阿斯顿
his name's Lincoln Aston.
你对石油有什么了解
What do you know about oil?
我知道怎样操作一根油腻腻的杆子
I know how to work a greasy pole.
这点我可以做担♥保♥
I can vouch for that.
-敬安德鲁 -敬安德鲁
- To Andrew. - To Andrew.
好 干杯
Yeah, cheers.
你们觉得这家餐馆里的其他人
What do you think everyone at this restaurant sees
是如何看我们的
when they look at us?
我们这么吵闹 花了这么多钱
We're making all this noise and spending all this money.
你们认为他们会觉得我们是谁
Who do you imagine they think we are?
吧台的那个男人
Man at the bar.
帅气 金发 一个人在吃东西
Handsome, blonde, eating alone.
不认识这里的其他人
Doesn't know anybody here.
大概他不能忍♥受孤独地一个人
Probably couldn't stand the idea of eating by himself
在旅馆房♥间里吃东西 所以
in his hotel room, so...
他来这了 置身于人群中
here he is, amongst people...
希望有人能看见他
....hoping someone will see him.
我 我没点这个
Oh, I-I didn't order this.
你后面那张桌子边坐着的男人送你的
The man at the table behind you sent it over.
什么男人
What man?
你自己转过去会更容易看到 先生
Might be easier to look for yourself, sir.
我怕我会脸红
I'm afraid I'm gonna turn bright red.
他想知道你是否愿意加入他
He wants to know if you'll join him.
谢谢
Thank you.
以前从没有人为我点过喝的
Uh... no one's ever sent me a drink before.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表