剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
如果我不出手 如果我没有阻止他们
And if I hadn't done it, if I hadn't have stopped them,
就没人会怀疑我
no one would have suspected me.
我不知道多少次想象过
And I can't tell you how many times I've dreamt
时光倒流回那一刻
about taking that moment back.
让他死好了
And letting him die.
1995年 11月
杰夫·特雷尔凶杀案 两年前
旧金山 加州
葛瑞德利号♥
长官
Sir.
基佬
Faggot!
基佬 基佬
Faggot! Faggot!
基佬 基佬
Faggot! Faggot!
住手 住手
Break it up, break it up.
放开他
Get off of him.
怎么回事
What's the problem here?
这基佬碰了我
Faggot brushed up against me.
威廉姆斯
Williams.
好吧 我想是个意外
All right, I'm sure it's an accident.
我们都很累了 天又热
We're all tired, it's hot,
今天很累 下面空间又小
it's been a long day, there's no space here.
大家都消停消停吧
Let's forget about it, huh?
你跟这基佬说 如果他再碰我
Well, you tell that faggot, if he touches me again...
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我碰你了吗 -你们扯平了
- Did I touch you? - You're even!
够了 回去工作
That's it! Back to work!
住手 走开 走开
Hey, get off! Move out! Move out!
都走开 回床铺去
Get out of here. Back to your bunks.
你们都要被记过
You'll get written up...
怎么了
What?
天啊
Jesus.
撑住 撑住 伙计
Come on. Come on, buddy.
我们走
Let's go.
我得给你叫医生
I need to get you to a doctor.
那要写报告的
And write a report?
投诉
Make a complaint?
-解释原因 -你受伤了
- Explain why? - You're hurt.
需要医生
You need a doctor.
我得出去
I need out!
让我走
Get me out.
让我改派
Get me reassigned.
求你了
Please.
我在跟米勒说 他们看到基地里有军官
I was just telling Miller, they caught an officer on the base,
在五六码头酒吧里 你知道吗
in the men's cubicles between Piers Five and Six, you know it?
我知道那地方
I know Piers Five and Six.
基佬们瞎搞的地方
It's a hookup place for fags.
然后军事警♥察♥就来了
So they sent the military police in,
便衣的 抓了个人
undercover, arrested a man.
那人被开除了吗
They kick him out?
他们搞了个协议
They cut him a deal.
只要他提供所有和他搞过的人名单
No dishonorable discharge if he draws up a list of names
就不用被开除军籍
of every fag he's ever blown.
只是他不知道名字
Only, he doesn't know names,
有些只记得他们身上的文身
and some he only knows by their tattoos.
所以提供不了名字 他就提供了文身的单子
So, instead of names, he's gonna provide a list of tattoos.
你有文身吗 杰夫
You have any tattoos, Jeff?
特雷尔中尉
Lieutenant Trail.
船长要在他房♥间见你
Captain wants to see you in his quarters.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
进来
Enter.
特雷尔中尉前来回话 长官
Lieutenant Trail, reporting as ordered, sir
放轻松 坐吧
At ease. Have a seat.
-特雷尔中尉 -是 长官
- Lieutenant Trail. - Yes, sir.
《尊严和尊重》
您给我这个有什么原因吗 长官
Is there some reason why you're giving this to me, sir?
所有的军官都有
It's being given to all officers.
你不认为这很重要吗
You don't consider it important?
重要 长官
It is important, sir.
有问题吗
Have any questions?
没有 长官
No, sir.
你还没看呢
You haven't looked at it.
规定600-20条
Regulation 600-20.
同性恋行为的定义是服役人员的
Homosexual conduct defined as the act or statement
行为或言论表现出
by a serviceman demonstrating
同性恋倾向或同性恋意图
a propensity or intent to engage in homosexual acts.
你是把所有规定记在脑子里的吗 特雷尔中尉
Do you know all regulations from memory, Lieutenant Trail?
大部分吧 长官
Most, sir.
打开书
Open the book.
有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions?
没有 长官
No, sir.
这是为了维护我们的标准
These are about protecting our standards,
我们的行为准则
our code of conduct.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
没有规矩 我们一无是处
Without a code, we're nothing.
-是的 长官 -所以我们达成共识了
- Nothing, sir. - So we're understood?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
-想要点什么 -请给我来瓶啤酒
- What can I get you? - A beer, please.
好的
Sure.
第一次
First time?
有那么明显吗
That obvious, huh?
有些地方可以看出来
There were a few clues.
我也不知道我来这儿做什么
I don't know what I'm doing here.
你只知道你需要来这 是吗
You just knew that you needed to be here?
大概是吧
I guess so.
好吧 我一定要让你
Well, I'm going to have to insist
今晚过得很棒
that you have a much, much better evening than that.
是吗
Is that so?
我是安德鲁
I'm Andrew.
杰夫
Jeff.
等一下
Wait, wait a second,
这是你第一次到同性恋酒吧来吗 第一次
this is your first time in any gay bar? Ever?
如果我说是的话会怎样
What if I said yes?
好吧 那我有责任
Well, I-I'd be duty bound
马上告诉这酒吧里的工作人员
to inform the bar staff immediately.
他们有很多的那种室内烟火
You know that they keep a supply of indoor fireworks
专门用于这种场合
for occasions just like this.
他们会让整个酒吧都被闪烁着的烟火包围着
They cover the entire bar with sparklers and fireworks...
不不 没有必要这样做
Oh, no, no, no, that's not necessary.
不不不 很棒的 是种完整的体验
Oh, no, no, no, it's wonderful. It's a whole thing.
他们会用一串黄色的火花来拼出你的名字
They-they spell out your name in a, in a shower of yellow sparks.
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你太可爱了
You're too cute.
-你太可爱了 -好吧
- You're too cute. - Okay.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
为什么要谢我
For what?
因为你 我今晚才没那么丢脸
For stopping this night from being a humiliation.
如果没有你 我可能五年内都不想再尝试了
I might not have tried again for another five years.
这是我的荣幸
Oh, it's... it's my honor.
真的
Really.
我觉得我成为了你人生中的一段
I feel like I'm part of your history.
你会记住这刻的
You're gonna remember this moment.
我会的
Yes, I will.
-我可以问个问题吗 -这问题让我很紧张
- Can I ask? - Oof, that question makes me nervous.
你当兵的吗
Are you military?
是的
Yeah.
肯定很辛苦
Must be hard.
没错
Yeah.
规定要求 你今晚喝的其他的酒
Rules require me to purchase you drinks
我都请了 不要再喝啤酒了
for the rest of the evening, and no more, no more beer.
别 把你的钱收起来吧
Please, no... Put your money away.
等一下 所以哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥想要采访你
Wait, so CBS News wants to interview you?
-这是如何做到的 -他们采访了整个基地
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表