剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
A house overlooking the ocean,
两辆奔驰
two Mercedes,
四个美丽的孩子 三只可爱的狗狗
four beautiful children, three beautiful dogs,
跟上帝保持良好的关系
and a good relationship with God.
这是一个愿望 还是五个
Is that one wish or five?
-我说错了吗 -没有
- Did I make a mistake? - No, not at all.
我再问一遍
I'll ask it again.
安德鲁 如果你可以许一个愿
Andrew, if you could have one wish,
只能许一个
just one wish,
那会是什么
what would it be?
做个特别的人
To be special.
然后你要说...
And then you must say...
我真为你骄傲
Oh, I'm so proud of you.
爸爸
Dad?
我没得到工作
I didn't get the job.
他们这就定了
They told you already?
他们打电♥话♥了 不行
They called. It's a no.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
开玩笑的 我得到工作了
Only joking. I got the job.
我进去了
I'm in.
美林证券
At Merrill Lynch.
美国公♥司♥的教父
The godfather of corporate America,
他们想要我
and they want me!
他们要我
They want me!
起薪六万美元 没有上限
$60,000 starting salary, and the sky's the limit.
今晚 我们要吃国王般的大餐
Tonight, we eat like kings.
从今往后 我们每晚如此
From now on, every night, we eat like kings.
-怎么了 -你父亲得到工作了
- What's going on? - Your father got the job!
你以为我没得到 是吧
You didn't think I got it, though, did you?
是因为你那么说了啊
Only because you said so.
当笑话的
As a joke.
但你信了
Except you believed it.
立刻就相信最坏的结果了
Quick to believe the worst?
莫德斯托 我好开心
Modesto, I'm so happy.
安德鲁就知道
Andrew knew.
他知道我得到工作了 虽然我还没说出来
He knew I got the job, even before I said so.
或许我们又该看看你的药了
Maybe we should check your medication again,
看看你是不是脑子不清楚
see if your thoughts are confused.
免得你再回医院里
Don't want you going back into the hospital.
莫德斯托
Modesto.
莫...
M...
我们庆祝吧
Let's celebrate! Hmm?
像国王一般
Like kings.
就像你说的
Just like you said.
往后靠
Move up.
来 我们讲到哪了
Here. Where were we?
《对话的艺术》
"The Art of Conversation."
我们要读完整本书吗
Do we have to read the whole book?
怎么 睡觉时要搞反叛吗
What is this, mutiny at bedtime?
是的 比我自己的生命更宝贝的儿子
Yes, my son, who I love more than I love my own life,
我们要读完整本书
we have to read the whole book,
从《名片礼仪》到《男士着装》
from "The Etiquette of Calling Cards" to "Men's Apparel"
再到《指定完美菜单》
to "Creating the Perfect Buffet Menu."
你要全部记牢
You need to know it all.
光聪明是不够的
It's not enough to be smart.
你得融入
You need to fit in.
我们讲到哪了
Where were we?
对话有两种 礼貌的 和真实的
"There are two kinds of conversation: polite and real."
如果我不能进入毕谢普学校呢
What happens if I don't get accepted into Bishop's School?
别说傻话了
Don't be ridiculous.
我们搬来这里就是为了让你靠近那所学校
We moved to this house so you could be close to that school.
你当然能进去
Of course you're going to get in.
礼貌对话
"Polite conversation."
我喜欢这个 值得学习
I like this. You could learn from this.
毕谢普学校 安德鲁·库南安
你哭什么
Why are you crying?
你进去了
You got in.
你...
You...
我就好像丢了球
...I feel like I threw the ball
还接到了触地得分
and caught the touchdown.
是啊 我得挂了 400股
Yeah. Oh, hey, I-I got to go. 400 shares.
哥们
Hey, buddy!
听说你击败了五百个竞争者呢
Hey. I hear you beat out 500 applicants.
交易厅很残酷的
This trading floor is ruthless.
你一定是能拉到大买♥♥卖♥♥
You must be able to pull in some mighty big numbers.
你坐这里
This is you.
-让我来给你露两手吧 -你行的 我喜欢
- Let me show you how it's done. - You got it. I like that.
先生 我曾在海军服役了七年
Sir, I served for seven years in the U.S. Navy,
对于我 没什么比正直和诚实更重要
and nothing is more important to me than integrity and honesty.
但是我有责任 要知道作为水手
But it's my duty-- and, as a sailor,
我不会轻易用这个词 但我有责任指出
I never use that word lightly-- but it's my duty to point out
如果你对一只股票感到放心
that if you feel comfortable about a stock,
那只股票估计是人尽皆知
then it's probably a stock everyone knows about.
我明白你的意思
You know, I see your point,
但真的不适合我 还是谢谢了
but it's just not for me. Thanks, anyway.
好 先生 我理解
Yes, sir. I understand.
但我的工作就是找到特别的机会
But it's my job to find exceptional opportunities.
那些从来都不会让人放心
And those are never, never comfortable.
你想放心 还是出众
Do you want to be comfortable or exceptional?
这就是我想听到的 先生
That's what I want to hear, sir.
好的
Yes, sir.
为了进行下一步
Now, to move this forward,
我需要你的一些详细情况
I'm gonna need a few details from you.
先说说你的银行账号♥吧
Let's start with your bank account number.
好吗
Okay?
别忘了逗号♥
And don't forget the comma.
-标点是语言的音乐 -安德鲁
- Punctuation is the music of language. - Andrew.
-我有东西给你看 -等等的 他做作业呢
- I got something to show you. - Not now. He's doing homework.
那个不急 过来
That can wait. Come on.
闭上眼睛 好了
Close your eyes. There.
激动吗
You excited?
-想看吗 -嗯
- You want to see it? - Yes.
准备好了吗
You ready?
给你的
For you.
钥匙在这儿呢 想要吗
I got the keys. You want it?
太慢了
Oh, too late.
再来
Try again.
使劲来抓
Grab it like you mean it.
上车吧
Just get in your car.
看看
Check it out.
你买♥♥了新车
You bought a new car?
-给安德鲁的 -给安德鲁
- For Andrew. - For Andrew?
别那个口气 我又不傻
Don't say it like that. I'm not an idiot.
我知道他还不会开车 但他可以梦想
I know he can't drive yet, but he can dream.
你教孩子有梦想
You teach a boy how to dream.
那是最重要的一课
That's the most important lesson of all.
你不能给他辆车
You can't give him a car.
别这样
Stop it.
想想埃琳娜
Well... think of Elena.
还有克里斯
And Chris.
他们都到了开车的年龄
They're actually old enough to drive.
而且送礼物做什么
And a gift, for what?
你又疯了吗
Have you gone mad again?
他进了毕谢普
He got into Bishop.
但那是个起点 不是终点
But that's a beginning, not an end.
我只是在努力
I'm just trying very hard
确保他不会变得像你一样
to make sure that he doesn't end up like you.
别反应过度
Don't overreact.
喜欢吗
You like it?
我们玩吧
Let's play.
-好 -来吧
- Okay. - Here we go.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表