剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
手放在方向盘上
Put your hands on the wheel.
来 感受一下
Come on. Feel it.
你哥哥姐姐 我爱他们
Your brothers and sisters, I love them.
他们是好孩子
They're good kids.
但他们不特别
But they're not special.
你是我最好的朋友
You're the best friend I ever had.
你出生时 你妈妈病得很重
Your mom was very sick when you were born.
无法下床
Couldn't even get out of bed
她因为抑郁症住在医院里
when she was in the hospital with depression.
头脑羸弱
Weak mind.
是我照顾了你
It was me who looked after you.
我既是你妈妈也是你♥爸♥爸
I was your mother and your father.
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了
Yes?
你一直都想成为一个股票经纪人吗
Did you always want to be a stockbroker?
我不放过面前任何的机会
I, uh, followed whatever opportunities came my way.
我是这世上最棒的机会主义者
I'm the world's greatest opportunist.
就这么简单
Pure and simple.
这是存活在这世上的唯一方式
That's the only way to survive in this world.
我喜欢阅读和故事
I like reading and stories.
也许我可以写书
Maybe I could write books.
有人付你一百万美元
Somebody offers you a million dollars
来写一本书
to write a book...
可以 接受
sure, take it.
为什么不
Why not?
否则 不要
Otherwise... no.
我有没有告诉过你 在你小时候
Did I ever tell you about how, when you were a little boy,
被暖气弄伤了脚
you burnt your foot on a heater?
是我救了你
I picked you up.
亲吻你让你好起来
Kissed you better.
你没出声
And you didn't make a sound.
一声都没出
Not a sound.
我们是什么
What are we?
胆小鬼吗
Are we sheep?
我们都得做同样的事
We all have to do the same thing?
用同样的站姿
Stand the same way?
保持同样的微笑
Smile the same smile?
我们的叛逆呢
Where's our sense of rebellion?
闭嘴 基佬
Shut up. Fag.
如果做一个基佬会与众不同
If being a fag means being different...
那么我要做
...sign me up!
来照张相吧 我的好兄弟
Take a photograph, my good man.
薇拉你好 我是皮特 皮特·库南安
Vera, hello. It's Pete. Pete Cunanan.
我当然要回电♥话♥
Of course I called back.
我保证过我会的
I promised I would.
听着 我知道我们上笔交易没能成功
Listen, I know our last trade didn't work out.
大潮来袭 我们也没有办法
World events overtook us.
但我这有个新机会
But I have a new opportunity
能把我们的钱捞回来 还能赚更多
that will make all our money back, and so much more.
你会变得很有钱 再也不必为钱操心
You'll be so rich, you'll never worry about money again.
但我们需要清算一下你已故丈夫的
But I see here that we need to liquidate
-抚恤金来进行下一步动作 -奶奶
- your late husband's pension to make our move. - Hey, Grandma.
我知道这听起来有点吓人
I know, it does sound scary,
但把这点指出来是我的责任
but it's my duty to point out...
-你在跟谁说话 -如果你对一只股票
- Who are you talking to? - ...that if you feel comfortable
感到放心 那只股票
about a stock, then it's probably a stock
-估计是人尽皆知 -是那个男人吗
- everyone knows about. - Is that the man?
我们得抓紧行动 所以我需要...
We need to act fast, so I'm gonna need a...
我奶奶90岁了
My grandma is 90 years old.
当你把她的钱偷走 她就没钱给房♥子供暖了
And when you steal her money, she can't heat her house.
我一定会抓到你 你这个贱♥人♥
I'm gonna hunt you down, you son of a bitch.
所以...
So...
我什么时候能见到这位特别的姑娘
when do I get to meet this special lady?
我不是个傻子
I'm not a fool.
我知道你肯定有人了
I know there's someone.
你以前可没喷过香水
You don't smell this nice for me.
如果我告诉你...
What if I told you...
她已经30多岁了会怎样
she was older than 30?
我会说
I would say
年轻男人就应该和年长女人在一起
a young man should always be with an older woman.
她会教给他如何成为男子汉
She teaches him how to be a man.
你们怎样认识的
How did you meet?
做保姆的时候
Babysitting.
-你穿着什么 -别偷看
- What are you wearing? - Ah, no peeking.
杂物箱
Glove compartment.
这好棒
It's nice.
等下 等下
Wait, wait.
我要把一些事说清楚
I-I want to make something clear.
我知道你给我买♥♥礼物
I know you buy me gifts,
但我不是为了这个才这样做的
but that's not what this is about for me.
安德鲁 放轻松
Andrew, easy.
别这么严肃
Don't get so serious.
我们要去哪
So, where are we going?
给你个惊喜
It's a surprise.
这就是你的惊喜
This is your surprise?
-家庭聚会吗 -不好吗 会很好玩的
- A house party? - Why not? It'll be fun.
什么 你疯了吗
What, are you out of your mind?
我结婚了 我们之间是个秘密
I'm married. We're a secret.
我不想再跟你搞地下情了
I don't want us to be a secret anymore.
我们只能如此
This is strictly on the side.
怎么 你以为我们可以不止如此吗
What? You thought it could be more?
下车
Get out.
马上
Now.
我要去做了
I'm gonna do it.
我要把安德鲁约出来 我看起来怎么样
I'm gonna ask Andrew out. How do I look?
-你看起来很棒 -太整洁了
- You look great. - Too tidy?
我一直都太整洁了 我邋遢不起来
I'm always too tidy. I can't do scruffy.
你看起来帅呆了
You look fabulous.
什么 这个吗 这个小东西
Oh, what, this thing? This little thing?
红色是我最爱的颜色
Red is my favorite color.
我最爱银色
Silver is mine.
我们应该交换一下衣服
We should do a clothes swap.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
你还真的愿意啊
You actually would do it.
你肯定不是毕谢普的
I know for a fact that you don't go to Bishop's,
如果你是的话 我们会是好朋友的
because if you did, I think we'd be best friends.
这就让我很伤心了
Oh, now you made me sad.
-我错过了成为朋友的机会吗 -没有
- Did I miss our chance to be friends? - No.
我们的机会就在现在
Our time is now.
我叫安德鲁
I'm Andrew.
我叫莉兹
I'm Lizzie.
-你好莉兹 -你好
- Hi, Lizzie. - Hi.
我能跟你说个小秘密吗
Um, can I tell you a secret?
我们可以以后就讨论秘密吗
Can we only ever speak in secrets?
我是个骗子
I'm an imposter.
果然好的都是假的
All the best people are.
我...
Um, I'm... oh.
我其实已经结婚了
I'm actually married.
有一间又大又无聊的房♥子 和一个
And I have a big, boring house with a big...
又大又无聊的老公
boring husband.
我们和这屋子的主人德席尔瓦一家是朋友
And we are friends with the DeSilvas who own this house,
他们叫我们帮忙看一下房♥子
and they've asked me to keep an eye on it.
你是我们平时说的那种大人吗
Are you what is commonly known as a grown-up?
怎么了 是的话你就不愿意跟我聊天了吗
Why? Does that mean you won't talk to me anymore?
不 并没有 我觉得我反而更容易
No. On the contrary, I get along so much better
和比我大的人相处
with people that aren't my own age.
那就好
Good.
因为我 有点
Because... I sort of...
有点想念这些
I sort of missed all of this, you know.
想念什么 这些吗
What, all this?
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表