剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
I made this a home!
是我 我
I did! Me!
诺曼
Norman!
安德鲁 安德鲁
Andrew! Andrew!
我的安德鲁 我的安德鲁
My Andrew. My Andrew.
我以为你在米兰呢
I thought you were in Milan.
快进来
Come...
每次我哭
Whenever I cried,
我妈妈都会给我唱这首摇篮曲
my mother would sing this lullaby to me--
也是她的妈妈唱给她听的
the same lullaby her mother sang to her.
30年后
30 years later,
我唱给了你
I sing it to you.
有一天
And one day,
你也会唱给你的孩子听
you're gonna sing it to your children.
家人就是这样
That's how it is with family.
我不会有孩子了
I'm not gonna have any children.
什么
What?
胡说
That's nonsense.
没有孩子的人生还有什么意义
Life means nothing without children.
你怎么会没有孩子呢
How can you not have children?
那...
That's...
那不叫人生
that's no life.
你身上怎么会有那种味道
And why do you smell like that?
那...
That's...
你闻着...
You don't...
不像你了
you don't smell like you.
我了解你的味道
I know your smell.
这不是你的味道
This is not your smell.
我要让你
I'm gonna make you...
回到原来的味道
smell like you again.
你还记得和你一起上学的那个男孩吗
You remember that boy you went to school with--
挺帅的 但是不太聪明的那个
handsome, but not so bright?
-查理 查尔斯·沃克 -妈
- Charley-- Charles Walker. - Mom...
他父亲是个大银行家
His father was a big shot banker.
大学毕业后
After college,
那孩子找不到工作
that boy couldn't get a job.
甚至他那大银行家的父亲动用了所有的
Even with his big shot banker father pulling all of his
-人脉关系也不行 -妈
- big shot banker strings. - Hey, Mom?
我有时会碰到他妈妈
And sometimes I see the mother,
她总是瞧不起我
who always looked down on me
因为我们没有大房♥子
because we didn't have a big house...
我不开心
I'm unhappy.
我那天又碰到她了
I saw her the other day.
我跟她说
I told her...
你在为意大利歌♥剧设计服装
...you were making costumes for Italian operas.
和传说中的范思哲一起周游世界
Traveling the world with the legendary Versace,
去了东京 悉尼
visiting Tokyo and Sydney
莫斯科和米兰
and Moscow and Milan.
我一个都没有去过
All the places that I have never been.
她的脸
And her face.
你真该看看 安德鲁
You should have seen it, Andrew.
她好嫉妒
She was so jealous.
因为我们曾一无所有
Because we always had so little.
而他们... 他们有那么多
And they... they always had so much.
可他们的儿子
And their son...
却一无所成
their son has done so little.
而我的孩子
And my son...
我的儿子这么了不起
my son has done so much.
我为你付出了一切
I gave you everything.
但为了这一刻
But it was worth it...
都是值得的
for moments like this.
真希望你能留下陪我
I wish you could stay with me.
但我不得不和全世界分享你
But I have to share you with the world.
好了
Okay.
你接下来要去哪座城市
So... what city are you visiting next?
明尼阿波利斯
Minneapolis.
明尼阿波利斯有歌♥剧院吗
They have an opera house in Minneapolis?
没有 妈妈
No, Mom.
我想应该没有
I don't think they do.
再见了 妈妈
Bye, Mom.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表