剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
这些人都是谁啊
Who are all these people?
免费食物和香槟酒的朋友
Friends of free food and free champagne.
他来了
Hey, he's here.
大卫
David.
我好高兴你能来
Oh, I am so glad that you could make it.
还从明尼阿波利斯远道而来
All the way from Minneapolis, too.
从没有人走这么远来看我
That's the farthest anyone has ever traveled to see me.
我想看看你住的地方
I wanted to see where you live.
你一直好神秘
You've been so mysterious.
生日快乐
Uh... happy birthday.
你俩好有爱
You two are adorable.
我是大卫
Uh, I'm David.
-认识你很高兴 -我是莉兹
- It's nice to meet you. - Hi, I'm Lizzie.
-莉兹是我在旧金山的好闺蜜 -是啊
- Lizzie's my best friend from San Francisco. - Oh, right.
嗯 你为范思哲设计服装的那段时期
Yeah. From when you were designing costumes with Versace.
我们认识多久了 八年吧
We've been, uh, friends for what? Eight years?
我们在名媛舞会上认识的
Uh, we met at a debutante ball.
我还是她儿子的教父
I'm also the godfather of her son.
安德鲁是我认识的最善良最聪明的人
Andrew is the kindest, smartest person I know,
我可从没听过他说起谁时
and I've never heard him talk about anyone
像说起你那样
the way he talks about you.
行啦 她真给我现眼
Oh, you stop it. She's embarrassing me.
我好喜欢 真的
I love it. I really do.
-你还没打开呢 -不用打开
- You haven't opened it. - Oh, I don't have to.
太完美了
It's perfect.
我觉得我可能永远不要拆了
I don't think I'll ever open it.
我就想看着它
I just want to look at it.
这就是你住的地方
So this is where you live?
你在信里没说明
It wasn't clear from your letters.
这是你的家庭住址还是工作地址
Is this your home address or your work address?
我觉得这里该是我的家
It feels like it should be my home,
我为它投入了好多
I've done so much work on it.
好个派对啊
This is quite a party.
景色好美啊
This view is incredible.
-是吧 -我好想要
- Isn't it? - I want it.
我们将来也能有这样的房♥子
We'll have a house like this one day.
或许就这个呢
Maybe this very one.
哥们
Hey, buddy.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
杰夫 你太客气了
Jeff. Oh, you shouldn't have.
多谢你了
That's so kind.
还是用你的军队薪水
And on a military salary.
是你总谈论的那个设计师的
They're from that designer you always talk about.
-范思哲 -菲拉格慕
- Uh, Versace. - Ferragamo.
范思哲是不做鞋的
Versace doesn't make shoes.
那可是需要点手艺的
That would require at least some degree of craftsmanship.
我是杰夫
I'm Jeff.
大卫
David.
你肯定是那个大明星建筑师
You must be the superstar architect.
还不是呢 我还差得远呢
Not yet. I-I've still got a way to go.
你肯定会成功的
Well, I'm sure you'll get there.
你是那个海军军官
You're the naval officer.
这个故事说来话长
Well, it's a long story.
我就喜欢听这种故事
I like long stories.
那悲伤的故事呢
How about sad ones?
那种也喜欢
Yeah, those, too.
我们去阳台说吧
Um, let's move this to the terrace.
好
Yes.
我就来
I'll-I'll join in a second.
生日提提神
Just a little birthday pick-me-up.
可♥卡♥因♥还是冰♥毒♥
Cocaine or crystal?
我不嗑三流货
I don't do gutter drugs.
我有生日礼物给你
I have a birthday present for you.
是条忠告
It's a piece of advice.
忠告 太棒了
Oh, advice, how delightful.
我需要这就拆开吗
Do I have to unwrap it right now?
你觉得诺曼才是幸运的那个 是吧
You think Norman's the lucky one, don't you?
但你错了 你才是幸运的那个
But you're wrong; you're the lucky one.
-是吗 -诺曼是个保守的老基佬
- Is that so? - Norman's a conservative old queer.
他喜欢你能说会道
He likes the fact that you can carry on a conversation
会选酒
and decipher a wine list.
大部分男人会让你明确知道自己只是个雇员
Most men would make it clear that you're an employee,
但他希望你觉得你们是平起平坐的
but he wants you to feel like you're an equal.
我的确跟他平起平坐
I am his equal.
不 差得远呢
No, not even close.
-他白手起家成立了一间公♥司♥ -我知道
- He built a company from scratch. - Yes, I know.
我失陪了 盖洛
If you'll excuse me, Gallo.
我很在乎他
I care about him a great deal.
他认识你的那晚很脆弱
He was vulnerable the night he met you.
他的爱人死前非常痛苦
His lover had suffered terribly.
我不需要听你说教
You don't need to lecture me.
我曾在艾滋慈善机构做义工
I volunteer at an AIDS charity.
我很了解诺曼伴侣的事
I know all about Norman's partner.
你根本不了解他
You know nothing about him.
不了解那样失去一个人的感受
What it's like to lose a man like that,
看着他日渐憔悴
to watch him waste away.
我不会允许诺曼再受伤害的
I won't allow Norman to be hurt again.
如果你的礼物都这么无聊
You must be a very unpopular party guest
那你肯定是个不受欢迎的派对宾客
if all of your gifts are this dreary.
我不介意别人不喜欢我
I don't mind being disliked.
那真是万幸了
Well, how fortunate for you.
你真是不稳定的混合体
What a volatile mix you are.
太懒不愿工作 又太骄傲不愿被包养
Too lazy to work and too proud to be kept.
我得回到我的派对上了
I need to get back to my party.
那房♥间里都是爱我的人
That room is full of people that love me.
那么那房♥间里的人都不了解你
Then that room is full of people who don't know you.
杰夫 你男友今晚来吗
Jeff, is your boyfriend coming tonight?
不不
Uh, no. No, he's not.
真可惜 他好幽默的
That's a shame; he's so funny.
他还在商场工作吗
Is he still working at that mall?
他是要工作赚钱的
He works for a living, yes.
我刚刚在猜你在哪睡觉
I was just trying to figure out where you sleep.
什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
我找到一间有大床 两个床垫的卧室
Well, I found a bedroom with a master bed and two mattresses.
诺曼经常去凤♥凰♥城
Norman spends a lot of his time in Phoenix,
我也经常要回我纽约的公♥寓♥
and I often have to go back to my New York apartment.
你纽约的公♥寓♥
Your New York apartment?
-我以为我可以睡这里 -当然了
- I thought I'd be sleeping here, but... - Oh, you must!
我那里有沙发
I have a couch.
他的沙发很硬 又脏
His couch is hard and filthy.
我们回头再说吧
Uh, let's talk about it later, okay?
谁还想喝香槟酒
Who wants more champagne?
安德鲁
Andrew.
我就想祝你生日快乐
I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
你太客气了
Oh, you're so kind.
对不起
Uh, I'm sorry,
我们肯定是见过
I'm sure we've met before. I...
李
Lee.
李·米格林
Lee Miglin.
芝加哥的
From Chicago.
对了 李
Yes! Yes, Lee.
当然 我记得的
Of course, I remember.
我过会儿去找你们
Um, I'll-I'll join you in a second.
失陪一下
If you'll excuse us.
-抱歉 -我叫你别来跟我说话的
- Sorry about that... - I asked you not to approach me.
我等不及了 我一直在房♥间另一头
I couldn't wait any longer. I've been staring at you
盯着你看
across the room for that whole thing.
你太帅气了
You look so exceptionally handsome...
-谢谢你这么说 不过... -先别
- That's very nice of you, but... - No-no, uh,
我一定要和你谈谈
but I-I had to talk to you.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表