剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
-你不记得了 -我...我
- You don't remember that? - Uh, I-I...
我记得寄过明信片 我...
I remember sending a postcard. I...
我爸爸打电♥话♥来问我你是谁
My dad called me asking who you were,
为什么你的明信片落款是"爱你 小鲁"
why you signed a postcard "Love, Drew,"
为什么我给你买♥♥那么贵的鞋子
and why I'm buying you expensive shoes.
太有趣了
How funny.
你怎么告诉他的
What did you tell him?
你是故意那样做的吗
Did you do it deliberately?
做什么 给你♥爸♥爸寄明信片
What, send your dad a postcard?
感觉有点像威胁
Kind of felt like a threat.
威胁
A threat?
-这是个误会 -你在说谎
- It was a mistake. - You're lying.
你想告诉我父母我是同性恋 是吗
You want to tell my parents I'm gay? Is that it?
我为什么会想告诉你父母这个
Why would I want to tell your parents that you're gay?
他们可能只是在猜想 你放弃你伟大的
They probably just assumed that you gave up
海军生涯就是为了当个基佬
your great naval career to be a faggot.
离我的家人远点
Stay away from my family!
别跟他们说话 别写信给他们
Don't talk to them, don't write them,
别打电♥话♥给他们 你明白了吗
don't call them! Do you understand?
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我从没想过你会变得暴♥力♥
I never thought that you were capable of being violent.
从来没有
Ever.
肯定不会是针对我
Certainly not towards me.
我要离开圣地亚哥了
I'm leaving San Diego.
我在一家雇退役军人的丙烷气公♥司♥找到了工作
I got a job at a propane gas company that hires ex-military.
一家丙烷气公♥司♥
A propane gas company?
在明尼阿波利斯
In Minneapolis.
明尼阿波利斯
Minneapolis.
-不是因为大卫 -那就是机缘巧合了
- It's not 'cause of David. - Mm, just by chance then.
是吗
Is that it?
只是你随机往地图上钉的一个图钉
Just a random pin that you put on a map?
你在拼字游戏袋里碰巧拿出了字母M
You just pulled the letter "M" Out of a Scrabble bag
然后自己盘算着 "好吧
and thought to yourself, "Oh, well, it's,
要么我就去孟菲斯
"Well, it's either gonna be Memphis or...
要么就去明尼阿波利斯"
Minneapolis."
大卫跟我说过这家公♥司♥
David told me about the company,
-但我不是因为他才去的 -杰夫 你有过
- but he's not the reason I'm... - Jeff, the guys you've had,
那么多男人 我帮你找过那么多人
the-the guys that I found for you,
你偏偏要把这唯一一个真心喜欢我的人
and you are trying to steal the one guy--
从我身边偷走
the only guy-- that really likes me!
我搬过去是为了工作 好吗
I'm moving for a job, okay?
我搬过去是因为我每次经过港口看到海军的船
I'm moving because it breaks my heart
都会感到心碎至死
every time I pass the harbor and see a naval ship.
我搬过去是因为我不快乐
I'm moving because I'm unhappy,
我不想再不快乐下去了
and I'm tired of being unhappy.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我觉得你应该知道一下
I thought you should know.
离他远点
You stay away from him.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
离他远点
Stay away from him!
喂
Hello?
大卫 我是安德鲁
Hi, David! It's Andrew.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
-安德鲁 -我有些激动人心的消息告诉你
- Andrew. - Uh, so I have some exciting news.
我要去洛杉矶公干
I'm going to be in Los Angeles for work,
想让你和我一起
and I want you to come with me.
费用全包
All expenses paid.
我们会住五星级酒店
We'll stay at a five-star hotel.
票也买♥♥好了
I already bought the ticket.
给你快递寄过去
I'm gonna FedEx it over to you.
安德鲁 我真希望你事先能跟我商量一下
Andrew, I wish you hadn't bought the ticket without talking to me.
你都不用请假
You won't have to take any time off of work,
而且你拒绝也没有用
and I won't take no for an answer.
我会直接飞到明尼阿波利斯然后把你带过去
I'll fly to Minneapolis myself and drag you there,
必要的话 动用武力也行
kicking and screaming, if I have to.
求你了
Please.
欢迎光临 先生
Welcome, sir.
-就这些了吗 先生 -不止
- Will that be all, sir? - No.
我还需要花 和车
I need flowers... and a car.
那些也可以用卡付吗
Can I charge those to my card?
当然 您想要什么车
Of course. What kind of car?
您好
Hello?
好的 让他上来
Yes, send him up.
请告诉他 让他直接上阳台
And can you please tell him to go up to the balcony?
谢谢
Thank you.
飞机过来怎么样
How was the flight?
你不用给我订头等舱的
You didn't have to fly me first class.
我不会让你坐经济舱的
I wasn't gonna put you in coach.
我之前都坐的经济舱的
I've only ever flown coach before.
那这次的经历一定很特殊
Then this must be something special.
你工作怎么样了
How was work?
做完了 全好了 我现在可以放松了
Done. I'm all done. Now I can just relax.
你是做什么工作的来着
What was it that you do again?
虽然我不想跟那些
I don't want to be one of those L.A. People
整天谈论电影和演员的洛杉矶人一样
that talks about movies and actors,
但是我的工作确实跟明星有很多接触
but I will say, there's been a great deal of star interest.
你是拍电影的
You're making a movie?
在幕后 就有像我这样的人
Behind the scenes, there's people like me
我们负责管钱
who deal with money,
财务 投资 包装之类的事情
finances, funding, packaging, that sort of thing.
挺无聊的 都是技术活
It's... it's very dull. It's technical.
我们去购物怎么样
How about you and I go shopping?
来吧
Come on.
你要穿的像你的未来一样光鲜
I want you to dress like the man you're going to be.
未来是谁
Who's that?
美国梦的化身
An American dream.
国内最成功的建筑师
The country's most successful architect.
听着不错 继续
I like this. Go on.
事务所生意兴隆
With a thriving practice.
《建筑评论》里有他的专栏吗
A profile in Architectural Review?
写了整整三页
Three whole pages
高清照片上是你英俊的脸庞
with a glossy photograph of your handsome face.
和站在你身侧的我
With me by your side.
你不用给我买♥♥这些的
You don't need to buy these for me.
我要买♥♥
I am buying it.
如果你不想要 那你可以扔掉
If you don't want it, you can throw it away,
但我 还是会买♥♥的
but I am... buying it.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你们晚上过得愉快 先生
Enjoy your evening, gentlemen.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
为了什么
For what?
我不该来的
I shouldn't have come.
这些
All this--
太贵重了
it's too much.
我要付一半
Uh... I-I'm gonna pay for half.
别这样 拿走拿走
Please stop. Put-put that away.
安德鲁 我不是你要的那个人
Andrew, I'm not the one.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你就是我要的那个人
You are the one.
是的 你就是
Yes, you are.
我知道我...
I know that I...
有时候会夸张一点 但这个我绝不开玩笑
overexaggerate sometimes, but not about this.
大卫·马德森
David Madson,
你是唯一的那个
you are the only one
我真正爱过的人
I have ever really, truly loved.
我们在旧金山的那段时间很开心
We had a great time in San Francisco.
非常棒的一晚
One great night,
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表