剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
我尽力
I try.
我尽力
I try.
进来吧
Come in. Come in.
安德鲁
Andrew.
我没想到你会来
I didn't expect you to be in town.
我也是
Neither did I.
你为什么来芝加哥
What brings you to Chicago?
工作
Work.
下次最好提前说一声
Next time, a little warning would be useful.
真是凑巧家里只有我
It's sheer luck I have the house to myself.
玛丽莲什么时候回来
When does Marilyn get back?
周日早上
Sunday morning.
我们还有时间嘛
We have some time.
你晚上能留下吗
Can you stay the night?
你能把窗帘拉上吗
Can you shut the blinds?
我早就想把这个给你
I have wanted to share this with you
看看了
a long time,
但一直没机会
and never had a chance.
天针大厦
The Skyneedle.
等到建成
When it's completed,
将是全世界最高的大楼
it will be the tallest building in the world.
就在芝加哥
Right here in Chicago.
125层
125 stories.
1952英尺
1,952 feet.
是你的作品吗
Is it one of yours?
是我的骄傲
It's my... my pride,
我的热情
my passion.
你要在离西尔斯大厦不远的地方
Oh, you're building it just a few blocks away
建这个啊
from Sears Tower.
还高500英尺
And taller by 500 feet.
有观景平台吗
And there's an observation deck?
当然
Of course.
等等
Wait, so...
那么可以俯瞰西尔斯大厦的观景平台吗
So you can look down on the Sears Tower observation deck?
你会让他们歇业的
You're gonna put them out of business.
谁会想去那下面
Why would you want to be down there
这里有更高的嘛
when you could be up here?
我根本没那么想过
I never thought of it like that.
得了吧 你就是那么想的
Please, that's exactly how you thought of it.
我想象可以乘电梯上去
I imagined riding up in the elevator with those--
跟那些家庭和孩子们一起达到楼顶
get to the top with all those families and children
他们都期待着看到美景
all excited about the view,
期待着去全世界
excited about being at the top
第一高塔的最顶层
of the tallest tower in the world.
他们也不会知道我是谁
They wouldn't know who I was.
我可以在他们之间穿梭 偷听他们说话
I could just roam among them, eavesdropping.
但无法建成吗
But it's never going to happen?
不
No, it-it-it...
这绝对会建成的
I promise you this will happen.
破土动工了吗
Have you broken ground?
还没呢
Not yet.
资金呢
And the financing?
还没拉到
No.
米格林大厦
The Miglin Tower.
我告诉你名字叫什么了
I-I-I told you what it's called.
米格林大厦有什么不好
What's wrong with the Miglin Tower?
是天针大厦
It's the Skyneedle.
我希望它激励人们向上
I-I want it to inspire people to reach up.
重点是那个 不是我
It's about that, not about me.
重点当然是你
Of course it's about you.
这是
It's the...
这是全世界第一高楼
It's the tallest building in the world.
是李·米格林大厦
It's the Lee Miglin Tower.
那不是重点
It... it's not about that.
那你干吗要给我看
Then what are you showing this to me for?
你真觉得我一晚上都想听你说
Do you think I really want to spend all evening
你多么伟大吗
listening to how great you are?
了不起的男人 了不起的大厦
A great man with a great tower.
谦虚的李·米格林大厦 激励今后
The modest Lee Miglin Tower inspiring wide-eyed children
数千年里的天真孩童
for thousands of years to come.
你以为我想做那个吗
Is that what you think I want to do?
我们不非得说话的
We don't have to talk.
是啊
No, we don't.
我理解你的意图
I understand what you're doing.
你想打动我
You're trying to impress me.
你想假装这并非只是金钱交易
Trying to pretend that this isn't merely about money.
这并非只是一桩交易
That this isn't merely a business transaction.
我们是真的彼此吸引
That there's a genuine attraction between us.
你也可以假装的 安德鲁
You can pretend, too, Andrew.
从没有人这么吻过你 是吧
You've never been kissed like that, have you?
是啊
No.
是啊
No.
感觉怎么样
How did it feel?
鲜活
Feels like I'm alive.
男妓一般不接吻 是吧
Escorts don't normally kiss, do they?
-你不像 -大部分男妓那样
- No, you're not like... - Most escorts, no.
我的确不像大部分男妓 我不像大部分的人
I am not like most escorts. I am not like most anybody.
我几乎可以是个
I could almost be...
丈夫
a husband.
或伴侣
Or a partner.
我几乎可以是了
I could almost be.
我真的几乎可以是
I really could, almost.
我
I...
我知道这不是真的 安德鲁 我不傻
I know it's not real, Andrew. I'm not a fool.
但是
But...
你让这感觉好真实
you make it seem so real.
很好
Good.
我们出去吧
Let's go out.
-我们去哪 -去弄脏点
- Where are we going? - To make a mess.
别担心了
And I don't want you to worry about it.
来吧
Come on.
现在由我来控制
I'm in control now.
躺下
Yeah. Down.
在外面那么强势
So... dominant out there.
在这里这么顺从
So submissive in here.
在外面那么强大
So powerful out there.
在这里
So pathetic...
那么可悲
...in here.
但你喜欢可悲 是吧
But you like being pathetic, don't you?
嗯
Yeah.
我杀了两个人 李
I've killed two people, Lee.
两个跟我很亲近的人
Two people that were very close to me.
我知道这难以置信
I know it's hard to believe.
聪明的安德鲁
Intellectual Andrew.
饱读诗书 谈吐优雅的安德鲁
Well-read, well-spoken Andrew.
衣着光鲜
Well-dressed.
但就是这样
But here I am.
我就是这样
This is me.
我知道你没带助听器
Now, I know that you're not wearing your hearing aid,
所以我会很大声地说清楚
so I'm going to speak very loudly and very clearly
以确保你理解
so you can understand.
我要你知道 等他们发现你的尸体时
I want you to know that when they find your body,
你会穿着女士内♥裤♥
you will be wearing ladies' panties...
周围都是同性恋色情片
...surrounded by gay porn.
我要全世界看到
I want the world to see...
伟大的李·米格林
that the great Lee Miglin
是个娘炮
is a sissy.
很快 整个世界都会知道 伟大的李·米格林
Soon, the whole world will know that the great Lee Miglin,
建造了芝加哥的米格林是个手无缚鸡之力的娘炮
who built Chicago, built it with a limp wrist.
警♥察♥会知道
The cops will know.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表