剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
范 思 哲 谋 杀 案
美 国 罪 案 故 事
第二季 第五集
————————
1995年6月
意大利 米兰
我安排了一次访谈
I've arranged an interview.
和谁
With who?
《倡导者》
The Advocate magazine.
美国的杂♥志♥
The American publication.
专门面向同性恋者的
For gay readers.
谈什么
To say what?
我从没说出的
I've never said it.
我是基
I'm gay.
印出来 让大众看到吗
To print? To publish?
是的
Yes.
我负责公♥司♥的公♥关♥
I handle publicity for this company.
这是我的责任
This is my responsibility.
是的 但这与你无关
Yes, but this is not about you.
也远不止是你自己的事
And this is about more than you.
怎么说
In what way?
这本杂♥志♥的发行量适中
The magazine has a modest circulation.
你怎么能不问我就擅作决定呢
How can you decide this without consulting me?
问你
Uh, consulting you?
好吧 我问问你
Okay, I'm consulting you.
你会怎么建议
What would you advise?
是啊 你怎么建议
Yes, what would you advise?
原来是你的主意
Ah, this is your idea.
你想出名
You want to be famous.
让全世界都知道你是范思哲的情人
Known around the world as Versace's lover?
13年了 我被误认为是詹尼的助手
For 13 years, I've been mistaken for Gianni's assistant.
所以你的自尊比公♥司♥还重要
And your pride is more important than this company?
我被人忽视
I've lived unseen.
但活得舒舒服服 这可以肯定
In great comfort, that's for sure.
我从没想过
I never imagined
被世人承认
being publicly acknowledged.
和你不同 我知道我的地位
I know my place, unlike you.
那我什么地位啊
And what is my place?
够了 你们俩都够了
Enough! Enough, both of you.
我不要为此争吵
I will not... fight over this.
这是我的主意 我的主意
It was my idea, it was my idea.
多娜泰拉 陪我走走
Donatella, walk with me.
来吧
Come.
我希望你能支持我
I want you to support me.
你明白的
You know that.
这些人的生计都依赖于你
All these people's lives depend on you.
我们店所在的有些国家 同性恋是违法的
We're opening stores in countries where it is illegal.
是一种犯罪
Where it is a crime.
你还得去那些国家
You have to visit those countries.
你可能会入境被拒
They might refuse your entry,
签证被拒 生意被拒
refuse a visa, refuse to do business with you.
跟我说实话
Tell me, honestly...
你觉得会发生什么
...what do you think could happen?
那些摇滚明星 演员
The rock stars, the actors,
对我们非常重要的皇家支持
the royalty whose endorsements we cherish...
可能都不再会想跟我们扯上关系
they might not want to be associated with us.
艾尔顿·约翰 英国同性恋歌♥手
至少艾尔顿不会跑 是吧
Well, at least we keep Elton, no?
你开玩笑吗
You joke?
开玩笑的吧
Joke?
现在说的可是公♥司♥的生死存亡啊
We're talking about the survival of the company.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you believe?
你生活在象牙塔里
You live in isolation.
身边都是美丽和善良
Surrounded by beauty and kindness.
你已经忘了这个世界能有多丑恶
You have forgotten how ugly the world can be.
那些我们为她们设计衣服的女人
The women we design for,
她们都很坚强 不是吗
they're strong, yes?
无所畏惧
They're fearless.
从不为自己羞耻
They're not ashamed.
-这不一样 -不一样啊
- This is not the same. - It's not the same.
难道范思哲这个牌子比我这个人要强
Is the brand of Versace braver than the man?
你是气我 还是气这个世界
Are you angry with me or with the world?
等我们的公♥司♥在纽约证交所上市时
When we list the company on the New York Stock Exchange,
你的上市费会是多少
what will your admission cost?
一百万 一个亿
$1 million? $100 million?
还是一文不值呢
Or will it make this company worth nothing?
你夸张了 别搞笑
You're exaggerating. Don't be ridiculous.
派瑞·艾力斯
Perry Ellis.
那场秀他走上T台 因为得了艾滋
When he walked onto the runway dying of AIDS,
身体太虚弱 鞠躬的时候助手不得不扶着他
so weak, his assistants caught him when he took a bow...
-那也许是他最重要的一场秀 -之后
- Perhaps his most important show. - After that,
-人们就不再买♥♥他的衣服了 -有些人而已
- people stopped buying his clothes. - Some people.
不 詹尼 是很多人
No, Gianni, a lot of people.
不 不 有些人罢了
No, no, no. Some people.
有些人
Some people.
回答我 为什么是现在
Answer me this: why now?
因为我病了
Because I was sick.
但没死
And I didn't die.
我有了第二次机会
I have a second chance.
我能活下来就是个奇迹
It's a miracle that I'm alive.
我每天都问自己
And yet I ask myself every day,
我做了什么能配得上这个机会
what have I done to deserve this?
我为什么还活着
Why am I still here?
去畏手畏脚吗
To be afraid?
不
No.
我活下来了 我必须利用好
I'm alive and I must use it.
1997年4月23日
杰夫·特雷尔凶杀案 四天前
库南安先生 我只能说
Mr. Cunanan, I appreciate
加州 圣地亚哥
您的信用记录曾经非常完美
that your credit history used to be impeccable...
我只再需要完成一笔交易就行了
All I need to do is make one more purchase,
就是西北航♥空♥前往明尼阿波利斯的
and that's for a one-way ticket to Minneapolis
单程票
on Northwest Airlines.
先生 美国运通还
Sir, American Express is not
没有贷款业务...
in the business of loaning...
我一到明尼阿波利斯 一切就都能解决了
Well, once I get to Minneapolis, I can fix everything.
我会再成为你最优质的客户的
Then I will be your very best customer again,
我保证
I promise you.
这不好说 明尼阿波利斯有什么
I don't know. What's in Minneapolis?
我的两个挚友
My two best friends.
我要搬去和我朋友大卫住了
I'm moving in with my friend David,
杰夫还欠了我一万美元呢
and Jeff actually owes me more than $10,000.
只要我拿到那笔钱 他们就会帮我
But once I get that money, they're gonna help me
恢复正轨的
turn my life right back around.
你会还钱的吧
Will you be making a repayment?
是的 只要我到明尼阿波利斯
Well, yes, once I get to Minneapolis.
库南安先生 我再重复一遍
Mr. Cunanan, to be clear,
您申请美国运通
you're requesting that American Express
将您的限额增加到一张单程票的额度
extend your credit to cover a one-way ticket
为了使您能还上款 是吗
in order to make a repayment, correct?
是的 我就这个要求
Yes, that's all I need.
我和主管领导谈一下
Let me talk to my supervisor.
我等着
I can hold.
《倡导者》
詹尼·范思哲
明尼阿波里斯 明尼苏达州
我能坐吗
May I?
你当过兵
You serve?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
-海军陆战队 -海军
- Marines? - Navy.
我在葛瑞德利号♥上
I was on board the USS Gridley.
陆军师第一队 海湾战争
1st Infantry Division. Gulf War.
-杰夫 -萨姆森
- Jeff. - Samson.
葛瑞德利号♥当时在哪儿
Where was the Gridley?
92年在波斯湾
Persian Gulf in '92.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表